Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl this summer

Hello!
    Last edited by runnergirl; April 30th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl this summer

I eat peanut butter and Atomic said she ate peanut butter sandwiches and got her girl that way
    Main thing is one attempt or you could do e4d the day your period ends, alcohol, coffee, 60 minutes of cardio, Le diet for 12 weeks! You are doing great! Clomid or metformin if you can get a hold of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; April 18th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl this summer

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl View Post
    Am I missing anything? What about peanut butter? I've been trying to avoid it based on the testosterone levels and protein, but is a little bit okay?
    There are no magic foods! The main thing to stick to is 1500-1800 calories, 35-60g fat and 40-60g protein. As long as what you eat fits within these limits, you're golden! It may be helpful to track what you like to eat for a bit on myfitnesspal (there is a great app if you have a smartphone). Once you know how what you eat fits within the limits, you won't need to keep tracking.

Since you teach, it is ok to have a small breakfast in the morning. Skipping breakfast is just a small thing that can help some people stick to the limits but is not necessary. I had 3 meals a day, and I had my first meal somewhere between 9-11 most days. If you have to have something before you leave for work, then do it. It's more about having periods of fasting/no snacking between meals. Having a meal at 6:00am, lunch at 11-12pm, and dinner at 5-6pm is fine!

We haven't gotten great results with monitoring pH. It hasn't proven to sway like LE diet, cardio, and one attempt has. So don't sweat it!

Make sure to not overdo the Crystal Light. Stick to 2-4 drinks per day because too much can cause headaches in some people.

Atomic will weigh in on the Cranberry. I believe she has been having people not take it, but she will provide more information on this.

FX and GL to you!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Last edited by XXforhubby; April 18th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

You don't need to, and in fact SHOULD NOT limit potassium foods on LE Diet. All the sway diets have the same basic potassium requirements - so LE is the same as the mineral diets simply because that's the amount your body needs to survive. 2500-3500 mg. And on the mineral diets, since they're eating tons of dairy, which has tons of potassium, they have to cut back other potassium foods to stay in those limits. You don't do the tons of dairy on LE and thus may actually NEED those foods in order to get enough potassium for your body to function properly.

I am not a fan of cranberry, just be sure you don't take it after O in months you may be pregnant.

It's fine to eat around 10-11. Many of us do that. Some other people on here who were teachers did still eat breakfast and still got girls that way. No magic bullet so do what you need to do to function.

It's the limits of the diet that count, not the 'magic foods' so I'd have peanut butter now and then if it helps. I def. had it when I got my DD!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ