Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! That makes a lot of sense . I'm just worried that relaxing the diet will make me gain some weight and sway blue. Should I do a stricter LE diet once the period returns?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok let me explain the reason why I think both diet and breastfeeding sway pink.

I believe that our body's natural birth control mechanisms (the exact thing that makes us stop ovulating when we exercise a lot or diet too strictly or also how we don't ovulate while breastfeeding) is what sways pink. So we are looking for a happy medium where we are ovulating and can get pregnant, but our fertility is not quite 110%. This is a sliding scale with a LOT of ground to cover between the two extremes. So it's totally possible for diet + breastfeeding to be TOO much and make it impossible for you to get pregnant (due to your body's natural birth control mechanisms). So you can relax on diet a little and then your ovulation will resume and you'll get pregnant. It STILL sways pink to do that. You actually need to turn the radio dial a little more towards the direction of "fertility" just in order to get pregnant while doing both LE Diet and while nursing, but that doesn't mean you are undoing any of your sway, you're just making it possible to conceive while still in "girl zone."
    Just quoting myself here -

No, I don't want you to get strict on diet after your period comes back because what will happen is that your period will stop again LOL.

We are trying to hit that sweet spot between "fertile enough to get pregnant" and "so fertile you get a boy".

You aren't doing that by relaxing enough on diet for you to resume ovulating. No egg, no baby.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed.
    Thanks Atomic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea how in the world I missed this!!!

I swayed for a girl while breastfeeding and am having a baby girl. I completely agree with Atomic on this one! I was too strict too soon and ended up having crazy long cycles with delayed ovulation! Stick to the upper limits of the diet, and you should be fine. Once I did that, things improved. I ended up needing Clomid because I had really high levels of prolactin (I'm an overproducer) and it needed to be normal for me to conceive. There is another medication but it would cause my milk to dry up, and I was still breastfeeding my son 6-8 (more like 6) times a day. I believe that had I not dieted and exercised so much early on, my body wouldn't have overcompensated by producing too much prolactin. I wasn't willing to increase my calories beyond the LE upper limits, so I had to have Clomid to help me.

🤞🏻for you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Lillie liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby, thanks for sharing! So, did you have around 1800 calories per day? I'm thinking that I might also be producing a lot of prolactin because of being on a pretty strict diet...

Atomic, my doctor prescribed iron and vitamin D supplements, because both were low. I know that they sway blue. But, quitting my vegetarian diet and having red meat for iron and fatty fish for vitamin D would sway blue even more than the supplements, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. I ate 1500-1900 calories depending on my appetite.

I also took 2,000IU of vitamin D daily because I was so deficient in D. You can get a girl taking it!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

8. Thanks Lillie, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take the supplements at the recommended amount for 4-6 weeks and then reduce to 3x a week (but if you start feeling poorly again, restart them, iron in particular can really make you feel bad when you're deficient) This is something I use with lots of swayers with nutrient deficiencies!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Lillie thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby, so great to hear that vitamin D doesn't necessarily hurt the sway. Can I ask for more details about your sway? For example, did you have breakfast, did you exercise? I'm feeling so tired most of the days that I crash without breakfast and have no energy to exercise... I guess it's because of the breastfeeding plus a lack of sleep.

Atomic, thanks for the tip about the timing of supplements - I will definitely do that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask away! I had to have 3 meals a day, because I started swaying when my DS3 was about 3mo old. I just delayed when I had my first meal. When I got my BFP a year later, I was having my first meal between 10:30-1:00pm. Keep in mind my son was 14.5mo at that time. I started with the diet for 12 weeks and then added in the cardio. The weather warmed up allowing me to wear my DS3 and push my DS2 in a stroller.

Here is the link to my sway where I go into things in much more detail. Don't hesitate to ask me any more questions! You can also send me a private message (PM) if you prefer!

XXforhubby TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby, thanks for the link to your sway. Wow, it's really great. My diet isn't nearly as strict. Am using food to compensate for a lack of sleep... What did you eat for protein? I'm having tons of beans and egg white to get around 50g protein. I hope the egg whites don't sway blue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast