Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe, thanks! I ate mainly: refried beans, Quorn veggie burgers, Beyond beef veggie crumbles (put in salads or in tacos), pasta (has more protein than you realize!), eggs 2-4 times a week usually for breakfast (I loved one egg on a bagel thin with low fat cream cheese!), and whatever I made for dinner with usually the veggies and side dishes. I loved Chinese! With all the veggies and white rice, you need to have the chicken or pork to net any protein. When I craved meat, we ordered from my favorite place for take out! That's about it. Oh, my ultimate fav (besides Chinese!) was spaghetti pasta, sautéed mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, with grape Seed oil, black olives, 1T of aged balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of Parmesan cheese! I still make this! I also loved two small soft taco wraps lined with refried beans, chopped tomatoes, black olives, a pinch of Mexican cheese heated up in the microwave for 15-30sec. I had this with a small amount of tortilla chips and salsa. My other fav meal was Matzo crackers (large size) lined with my homemade marinara sauce, topped with low-fat mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses with mushrooms, black olives, diced Roma tomatoes, with either fresh chopped basil or dried basil. Pop it in the oven or toaster oven until the cheese is melted. You can have 2 of these! My go to dessert was raspberry sherbert. No fat, no protein, and 2 giant scoops only amount to 150 calories!! That's about all I can really remember, because I still eat those regularly! Oh, I made a killer low-fat veggie lasagna that only amounted to 325 calories giving a larger serving of a 3inchx3inch square!! I used ready made lasagna noodles (sometimes yolk free), part skim ricotta, low-fat mozzarella cheeses with 1 egg, parsley, basil, and garlic mixed together. Alternated with my homemade marinara sauce, and topped with low-fat Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil. I have some in the freezer that I still eat on! Sometimes I chopped up spinach and mixed 1.5 cups into my cheese mixture. I did this when I felt depleted or I needed a bit more iron around AF time.

That's about it!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beans and egg whites are fine for pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I believe they sway strongly blue and were the only thing in our results that were "supposed" to sway pink (according to the old-school sway gurus) but got worse than 50-50 for us. 60% of the people taking them got BOYS even with otherwise great sways. We now use them exclusively for blue sways.
    Thank you, I also had the same question.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back with a few more dumb questions
    For a girl sway, does it matter when I eat breakfast if I fast 13-15 hours between dinner and breakfast? Also, after such a fast, do you think having porridge for breakfast (e.g oatmeal, rye or semolina) sways blue or not? I just remember seeing in some study that breakfast cereal (and high caloric intake) sway blue...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we believe it's the fasting time and not "breakfast" itself or what specific time you eat at. People do whatever works for them, in all different patterns.

WE do believe oatmeal potentially sways blue because of a chemical in oats called avenocasides that may raise testosterone. Semolina and rye should be ok, but make sure they're not fortified. The reason we think cereal sways blue is due to the high fortification in the cereal.

7. Thanks Lillie thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, Atomic! One more dumb question: does caloric distribution matter. For instance, does it make any difference if I eat a huge breakfast and tiny dinner vs the opposite? I haven't paid much thought to it so far. I have only checked overall daily intake of calories, proteins and fats.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No and I want you guys to do what works better for YOU and to stay flexible day by day because some days will be harder to stick to than others and you may need to be able to change the meals you're eating as it goes along to better enable yourself to be happy and satisfied on the diet.

10. Thanks Lillie thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, and pink swayers!

Just wanted to let you know that my little pink bundle of loveliness was born in October.

I had to stop breastfeeding and take medication (Femara) to get pregnant. Continued with the gluten free pink sway diet from the last post until I got pregnant. That's almost a year. Wow, time flies. You were right, Atomic, it's the big picture that matters (calories, fasting times) and not the details. I was eating a super healthy diet too, with lots of veggies, some fruit and lots of good fats (up to 40% calories from fat some days even). That goes a bit against the pink diet, but I felt that I needed it, and the overall diet was not high in calories or sugar, so that probably kept blood sugar in check.

Atomic, XXforhubby and all, thank you so much for your support! <3

xoxoxo
    Lillie

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhhh! I just saw this!!! Hugest congrats! I’m SO happy for you and your family!! When was she born? I ask because Olivian’s birthday is October 4th. I can’t believe she is 2 now !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!! And congratulations for your (not so little anymore) bundle!!! Hope Olivia had a nice birthday .
    Madeline was born on October 25th. The DD was in November but she decided to come early .

16. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast