Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Pink sway for third baby- I might need some help!

Hi all,

I'm 32 and have a BMI around 18.5.

I have a 3 year old girl who was conceived perhaps at the height of my fitness. I was eating clean (lots of chicken, rice, boiled eggs, broccoli and yoghurt) and working out 4-5 times a week. Also working a lot in a busy job on my feet. We got pregnant our first cycle and dtd daily to twice daily leading up to and through ovulation. I was drinking several instant coffees during the day, but never consuming soft drinks. I was focusing on a low carb and high protein diet and not trying to sway. I had tracked my cycles for several months and averaged a 24-26 day cycle, I remember not getting my period that long after ovulation, so must have been ovulating later in my cycle. I didn't track with OPK so no idea.

I also have a 1.5 year old son. I had no period back at 10 months post partum and was still breastfeeding a lot (2 hourly day AND night) and ready to conceive again, so started taking vitex to trigger my cycle. It worked, I ovulated within two weeks. It took us 4 months of TTC. I took vitex most days, but not religiously. I monitored through OPK and tried to hit ovulation smack on. We DTD the night I was ovulating, I'd even go as far to say I was releasing an egg as we DTD as I have always got the ovulation pain. Once again, we weren't trying to sway. My diet was richer and heavier in red meat and I was doing much much less exercise.

So here I am again. Keen to sway for a pink, because I think we will only get blue!

BMI at 18.5, still breastfeeding a 1.5 year old maybe 2-3 hourly, less overnight but we co sleep. Thankfully I have ovulated and had a period, I'm currently ovulating again but no real cycle to track as so early. I have SO MUCH EWCM. It is literally pouring out of me, so have been avoid sex at all costs! I drink lots of coffee, eat a fair bit of red meat and carbohydrates. My plan is below BUT I think I will pay for a plan to help, because I cant research with 2 kids, it is near impossible. So if anyone can tell me how to do that it would be awesome.

Thus far my plan is

Pharmaceuticals
    Vitex
    Magnesium
    Cranberry
    Folic Acid
    ?Antihistamine two hours prior to bd (will look into it, I know most aren't recommended with breastfeeding and I'm not sure if there is a particular type you need to take)

Test/Monitor
    Internet OPK
    clearblue Advance digital ovulation test
    PH Strips- aiming for 5 and under
    BBT (although no past stats will make it hard initially)
    Monitor CM ( I very atypical CM. Generally get lots of EWCM for 6-7 days at ovulation)

Timing/method

Daily BD with 2-3 day cut off from Ovulation. Planning to stop when I got positive OPK
    We will do missionary. No big 'O' for me.
    Jump and dump within 10 minutes.

Diet

Breakfast- Skip as long as possible

Lunch and Dinner- Follow LE diet, strong vegetarian focus, small amounts of chicken, fish twice weekly only. Emphasis on foods with low nutrition intake, skim dairy. Rice cakes or sandwich for lunch with low fat cheese. Cup of rice with an egg alternate daysDinner small protein with vegetables or salad. No dressings, no added salt. Cucumber and zucchini peeled, broccoli, iceberg lettuce, mushrooms.

Drinks- reduce to 1 instant coffee a day, drink mineral water, cranberry juice, peppermint tea
    reduce sodium and potassium, reduce fruit intake

Snacks- Apples (no peel), strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, organic low sodium/sugar diet.

Lube/douche
    Replens
    Not keen on douching and have read conflicting things, but will try if recommended

Exercise/Other
    Not going to change exercise as I have a small BMI and dont want to sway blue
    Negative ion bracelet
    wooden spoon and girls outfit under bed

Please let me know if there is anything obvious I have missed. Hubby won't do anything in particular to sway but will eat what I cook and will likely take vitamins if I tell him too, I'm not sure if this would help. He is fit, healthy, has one coffee a day and only social drinks, non smoker.
    Last edited by rjp123456; May 3rd, 2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: UPDATED

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Since this is a little long and I'm getting to the end of my day here, can you please give this a bump for me and I'll swing back around in a day or two when I'm fresh and can give it my full attention? Thanks!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks rjp123456 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I am excited for your input and will pretty well do whatever you advise!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rjp, loved to read your intro. I do have a question regarding your diets. Were they the same firnyour boy and your girl except the red meat? What else was different regarding the diet?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dreamer! My diet when I fell with my DD was high protein (mostly tuna and chicken) and low carbohydrate. When I fell with my DS I was eating much more red meat and carbohydrates, as most of the meals had to be toddler friendly and I'd use mince. My calorie intake would have been less with my DD- I was stricter with my consumption to stay lean. I took prenatals with both, no change in caffeine for either.

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, just bumping for you! I have been reading a lot of your essays and information on the site. I have adjusted my plan further to better reflect your findings. I'm very committed to this sway and open to hear your thoughts! I'm not sure whether to take vitamin C or cranberry? Having read we are trying to lower the vitamins going in, it seemed contradictory? Is the cough syrup or antihistamine something you recommend?
    Thanks so much.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll just go through and comment on anything that jumps out at me, if I miss something please redirect.

Your exercise and diet with your daughter were pretty pink friendly. Coffee also seems to sway pink for us. BD a lot through O has worked for some people to TTC but it is not something I recommend people trying for and there's more about that here - not the first post at the top but a few down the page http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nk-lately.html

RE O pain - it's actually not reliable for pinning down O so don't take that TOO seriously (timing, I mean) Most of us on here, myself included, have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites and Dr. Shettles has been totally debunked and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html It's fine if you want to try for a 2-3 day cutoff, just don't expect it to do anything!!

RE pH supps like cranberry and Vit. C - Neither has worked anywya. I never recommend any woman take cranberry for swaying, and never ever ever while nursing! I do not believe in Vit. C for pink sways, I only keep it in the mix for the people who MUST have something to "lower pH" (even tho it doesn't work) and cannot take aspirin or cranberry - usually due to breastfeeding. If I didn't do that, people will sneakily take things that may harm themselves or their nursing baby so please feel free to just skip all that stuff.

Antihistamine got neutral results for us. Not helping or hurting. Since you have a lot of EWCM you may want to take just ONE cetirizine 6 hours before your planned attempt but if you'd prefer to leave it out, also ok.

Re Vitex, actually gotten WORSE than neutral results. I do think it sways pink (or I'd get rid of it) but no magic bullet at all and I'd be inclined to leave it out since you got a boy taking it before - but totally up to you. I did get my 4th boy taking it and then took it again (did not take my own advice there LOL) and got my girl, but that was before I had seen 5+ years of results with it coming in at barely better than 50-50 and worse than the overall success of the site.

I do NOT recommend more than one BD for the reasons spelled out in the link above. Cutoff if you choose, but DTD just one time instead of several times + cutoff.

I would not have you test pH or temp. Those things have not proven helpful and in fact, the "detail oriented" nature of tracking these things seems to really undermine pink sways. We have best results with a more lifestyle-change approach where we simply adopt a pink lifestyle and then try not to think about swaying that much. The people who get "swaycessed" monitoring the every fluctuation of temp and pH have the most opposites as well.

I also have "atypical" EWCM patterns usually for 5 or more days, and I did end up getting a girl despite having visible CM. I got at least one of my boys with NO visible CM, checking my pH 2-3 times a day, and had so little EWCM that I did not even know I was ovulating! So I don't want you to read too much into the EWCM idea. We have seen lots of opposites with that.

Do not go as long as poss skipping breakfast, please eat by noon or even sooner if you need to or are an early riser.

You can have 2 or 3 meals whichever works best for you. I always had 3. (just push back breakfast till noonish and then still ahve 3 meals)

No pep tea while nursing

Coffee sways PINK and we have great results with that. Don't reduce it. The idea that it swayed blue has been 110% debunked even using their own science, I have no clue why the other sites are still doing this since it's been a great pink sway tactic for us.

RE reducing sodium - most of us totally gave that up and our results have only gone up. Makes it way easier to stick to diet without that! Got my 4th boy limiting it and my girl eating tons of it.

Re reducing potassium - on LE Diet it is a challenge to get ENOUGH potassium. Please do not limit potassium on LE Diet, you can make yourself quite ill or even die. The potassium recommendation is 2500-3500 mg on ALL sway diets because this is the amount you need for your survival. The mineral diets limit potassium because they are ingesting tons of dairy foods which also have tons of potassium and it's the only way they can get their diets to work out right. ON LE Diet, we are not doing the massive amounts of dairy and it is IMPERATIVE especially when nursing to continue eating those potassium foods or you will make yourself ill or worse.

Fine to use Replens if you want, gotten neutral results (all jellies have) Douching I am not a fan of either, never use unless I am forced to by people demanding it.

Our male supplements have been getting so-so results lately. The two things that have seemed to help are Olive Leaf Extract 500-1000 mg dry leaf daily started right away and continued on till BFP then have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week then he can drop (he should not go off these cold turkey!!) And soy milk or food - 12-48 oz. of milk a day and you can make up for part of this with food like soy burgers or tofu if he prefers them. This does not need to be weaned off of, you can just drop.

Another thing proven to help fo DH is jogging or biking. If this is something he enjoys doing, great! Will only help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll just go through and comment on anything that jumps out at me, if I miss something please redirect.

Your exercise and diet with your daughter were pretty pink friendly. Coffee also seems to sway pink for us. BD a lot through O has worked for some people to TTC but it is not something I recommend people trying for and there's more about that here - not the first post at the top but a few down the page http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nk-lately.html

RE O pain - it's actually not reliable for pinning down O so don't take that TOO seriously (timing, I mean) Most of us on here, myself included, have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites and Dr. Shettles has been totally debunked and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html It's fine if you want to try for a 2-3 day cutoff, just don't expect it to do anything!!

RE pH supps like cranberry and Vit. C - Neither has worked anywya. I never recommend any woman take cranberry for swaying, and never ever ever while nursing! I do not believe in Vit. C for pink sways, I only keep it in the mix for the people who MUST have something to "lower pH" (even tho it doesn't work) and cannot take aspirin or cranberry - usually due to breastfeeding. If I didn't do that, people will sneakily take things that may harm themselves or their nursing baby so please feel free to just skip all that stuff.

Antihistamine got neutral results for us. Not helping or hurting. Since you have a lot of EWCM you may want to take just ONE cetirizine 6 hours before your planned attempt but if you'd prefer to leave it out, also ok.

Re Vitex, actually gotten WORSE than neutral results. I do think it sways pink (or I'd get rid of it) but no magic bullet at all and I'd be inclined to leave it out since you got a boy taking it before - but totally up to you. I did get my 4th boy taking it and then took it again (did not take my own advice there LOL) and got my girl, but that was before I had seen 5+ years of results with it coming in at barely better than 50-50 and worse than the overall success of the site.

I do NOT recommend more than one BD for the reasons spelled out in the link above. Cutoff if you choose, but DTD just one time instead of several times + cutoff.

I would not have you test pH or temp. Those things have not proven helpful and in fact, the "detail oriented" nature of tracking these things seems to really undermine pink sways. We have best results with a more lifestyle-change approach where we simply adopt a pink lifestyle and then try not to think about swaying that much. The people who get "swaycessed" monitoring the every fluctuation of temp and pH have the most opposites as well.

I also have "atypical" EWCM patterns usually for 5 or more days, and I did end up getting a girl despite having visible CM. I got at least one of my boys with NO visible CM, checking my pH 2-3 times a day, and had so little EWCM that I did not even know I was ovulating! So I don't want you to read too much into the EWCM idea. We have seen lots of opposites with that.

Do not go as long as poss skipping breakfast, please eat by noon or even sooner if you need to or are an early riser.

You can have 2 or 3 meals whichever works best for you. I always had 3. (just push back breakfast till noonish and then still ahve 3 meals)

No pep tea while nursing

Coffee sways PINK and we have great results with that. Don't reduce it. The idea that it swayed blue has been 110% debunked even using their own science, I have no clue why the other sites are still doing this since it's been a great pink sway tactic for us.

RE reducing sodium - most of us totally gave that up and our results have only gone up. Makes it way easier to stick to diet without that! Got my 4th boy limiting it and my girl eating tons of it.

Re reducing potassium - on LE Diet it is a challenge to get ENOUGH potassium. Please do not limit potassium on LE Diet, you can make yourself quite ill or even die. The potassium recommendation is 2500-3500 mg on ALL sway diets because this is the amount you need for your survival. The mineral diets limit potassium because they are ingesting tons of dairy foods which also have tons of potassium and it's the only way they can get their diets to work out right. ON LE Diet, we are not doing the massive amounts of dairy and it is IMPERATIVE especially when nursing to continue eating those potassium foods or you will make yourself ill or worse.

Fine to use Replens if you want, gotten neutral results (all jellies have) Douching I am not a fan of either, never use unless I am forced to by people demanding it.

Our male supplements have been getting so-so results lately. The two things that have seemed to help are Olive Leaf Extract 500-1000 mg dry leaf daily started right away and continued on till BFP then have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week then he can drop (he should not go off these cold turkey!!) And soy milk or food - 12-48 oz. of milk a day and you can make up for part of this with food like soy burgers or tofu if he prefers them. This does not need to be weaned off of, you can just drop.

Another thing proven to help fo DH is jogging or biking. If this is something he enjoys doing, great! Will only help.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back to start a sway for #4. Just thought I'd update that we were successful with our pink sway and had our third, a little girl �� i will start a new thread for my new sway
    2014 20162018:

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats RJP! Let me know how I can help!