Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How I wonder what you are....

Hi ladies! ...and maybe a few gentlemen among you,

I'm new here but not new to the game. I'm kinda old, like a lame mare that's beyond her derby years but manages to keep trotting. Well, we're kinda old, I should say. I'm 37 and hubby is 45. We have three healthy, beautiful sons ages 17, 9, and 20 months (almost TWO, excuse me while I go cry!). I don't have the easiest time conceiving and have had my share of loss. Most recently I miscarried in February very early on. I had to use Femara to conceive my last (20-month-old! Omg! Can't believe it!) baby and so I will probably have to go that route again since history is repeating itself with loss again. Doc seems to think it's poor egg quality hence the previous use of meds. It worked like a charm first round, though!

I'm hoping to put things on the back burner for TTC for now and maybe refocus. I'd love to have a "Maybaby" so I think I'll try my luck with Femara again in September. I know what you're thinking: September would be a June baby... Eh, I don't usually carry to term. Two were born pre-term, and the middle was a 30-weekend, my rockstar! So... I'm lucky to make it to 38 weeks kinda deal. I have IC and history of preterm labor so I figure getting pregnant in September will achieve better odds of that "Maybaby." I'm trying to bring some good mojo to the table by choosing May since myself, my sister, and my grandmother are all Maybabies. Emerald makes a pretty birthstone, too! Given my history of complicated pregnancies, the last one went pretty good, so I feel ok trying once more.

We decided that we would love for our practically grown little, almost two-year-old to have a sibling close in age. We thought we'd let nature take it's course but finding out that's not in the cards for us. There's no time like the present, is there? So, we are going to have some fun trying for pink this time, although we won't actually know if it's a he or she until I pop her out. Yep, we will be team Green! I'm having my way this time!!

I really look forward to hanging out with y'all these next few months and learning all the info I can to help us along the way. Here's to adding a little more estrogen to all the testosterone up in this house! I'm praying by this time next year we will be preparing for "Princess Ruby!!"

Much love,
    TwinkleTwinkle
    Last edited by TwinkleTwinkle; May 8th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing is that if you really do have egg quality issues (and I'm slightly skeptical of that - 37 is NOT that old and you did just have a baby 20 months ago) then you may not want to be too terribly picky about when you TTC. Lower egg quality doesn't mean you never make a good egg, but it may mean you make them less often, maybe only 6 times a year or 4 or 3 or even 1-2. So you don't want to let June and July and August's eggs go without a fight LOL since one of them may be Goldie the Golden Egg and September may be a dud!

But, that's just my 2 cents, for whatever it's worth.

Femara has gotten good results for pink for us. No magic bullet as you already know, but still good results. I think it's the best of the best sway tactic that there is.

I'd suggest doing the atomic fertility diet you can find in this thread, 5 from the top, as it will help with egg quality and also sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh whoops forgot the link! AFD in this thread 5 from top http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I was hoping by having medicated cycles it wouldn't ruin swaying chances.

I'm not totally skeptical about poor egg quality but wonder what the actual issue is with me. I've only actually conceived a handful of times (7 times). It took 6 years to get #3 with 15 months of hard core TTC. It wasn't until I changed my OB/GYN provider that the issue of possible poor egg quality came up after reviewing my history. I never got pregnant once between the first two and 8 years in between. Never on bc either. Whatever my issue, whether it be poor egg quality, some other unexplained issue, or just bad luck I know I don't conceive easily. I probably should've clarified I won't be "TTC" with tracking, OPK, etc for the next few months but rather just taking the back seat to all of that. I'll start up with Femara and tracking again in September if nothing has happened by then. It's so stressful to actually plan a pregnancy! Maybe I'll find other helpful tips here until then that may help me along and I won't actually need the meds. I'm open to anything! I'm hoping to know what I need to do to sway for pink by the time I'm ready to start tracking again. You're right though, time isn't on my side!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can get the meds, USE them. If Femara is something your doc will happily give you, it's the best of the best sway tactic that there is and I strongly, strongly recommend using it. it's the single best sway tactic that there is since it's impossible to mess up with it!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well how do I sway with it?! All I have to do is call. Doc said just call when I'm ready lol. Is it more timing based with swaying with meds? Forgive me, I'm so new to the swaying thing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have you guys do diet (the diet I posted above) exercise (cardio 60 min 6-7 days a week, or 4-5 days a week may not be quite as good but still ok results) if you can, and then the Femara. I would make suggestions about when and how to DTD in an ongoing fashion starting with one attempt (either with cutoff of 2-3 days if you prefer, or my preference which is one attempt at positive OPK test), then moving onto other methods that will boost odds of conception on the Femara month by month.

MOST things that are said to sway, when we tracked them in our results, did nothing. The same number of people got pink with or without them, and they all cut odds of conception drastically, so we are leaving them out most of the time any more. Our results are actually BETTER without the background noise, believe it or not.