Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello I'm new and hoping to sway blue. Can we talk Ava Bracelet?

Hello everyone. I've been making my way through Atomics amazing index page, wow what a wealth of information! Hoping that one day soon maybe in the next year I will have enough guts to sway blue! I have always dreamed of a baby boy, but the universe has given me two amazing little girls for who I am incredibly greatful.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used the Ava bracelet. It's supposed to be a very accurate ovulation tracker. . While it's on the pricy side, it seams as if it would help simplify things at least when it comes to figuring out the O day. Any thoughts on this or possibly products that may be similar?

https://www.avawomen.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Katie, seen you over in the blue thread that's going around at the moment but thought I'd pop in and say hi here too. I can completely identify with your "hoping I will have enough guts to sway blue". We're in a very long drawn out presway phase and won't likely ttc until early part of next year either. How old are your girls currently?

No advice on the bracelet sorry but most blue sways stick with opk and/or temping to pin down o day. There are some pretty experienced women around to learn from either way.

See you over in the Blue sway daily chat forum.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Mia! It's so nice to be in the same boat with someone, I don't talk about this with absolutely anyone other than my husband. My girls are 4, and 4 months. My 4 month old was a big suprise pregnancy for us, and I won't lie it was a mentally difficult pregnancy, as I felt very blue and then the comments of "Another girl?!!" didn't help. Now that my second little one is here she is such a little sweetie and truly makes me happy. She's an easy baby, and partially thanks to her I can envision going for a third. I don't want to wait too long, I am thinking maybe by her first birthday in January, I'll give this blue sway my absolute everything. So you and I may be swaying at the same time. How about you? How old are your little ones? Just curious Mia, from info you gathered on the site so far, do the swaying tactics align with what you did with your girls? For me it does, as we unknowingly had only 1 attempt for both girls and husband was a smoker :/

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mia I see now that you have a 3 year old and 1 year old, yes? Sorry still learning to navigate here. Bear with me, I'm a quick learner ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see any advantage to these type of things and if you did want to buy something like that I'd get an Ovacue that is much more time tested. I know 2 people who tried it and didn't think it was very effective - the bracelet did not always seem to contact the skin very well and not reliable with the temping.

Why do you think you need to figure out the O Day, anyway? Timing has been debunked and having one attempt on O Day will both drastically cut conception and also may sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it, not necessary. Thanks Atomic! I guess my train of thought was to track O precisely and DTD 3 times as close around ovulation as possible. But I guess that could be accomplished in a much easier fashion.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Hi again Mia! It's so nice to be in the same boat with someone, I don't talk about this with absolutely anyone other than my husband. My girls are 4, and 4 months. My 4 month old was a big suprise pregnancy for us, and I won't lie it was a mentally difficult pregnancy, as I felt very blue and then the comments of "Another girl?!!" didn't help. Now that my second little one is here she is such a little sweetie and truly makes me happy. She's an easy baby, and partially thanks to her I can envision going for a third. I don't want to wait too long, I am thinking maybe by her first birthday in January, I'll give this blue sway my absolute everything. So you and I may be swaying at the same time. How about you? How old are your little ones? Just curious Mia, from info you gathered on the site so far, do the swaying tactics align with what you did with your girls? For me it does, as we unknowingly had only 1 attempt for both girls and husband was a smoker :/
    I didn't know anything about swaying when I got pregnant with my girls. I didn't even question things and just thought I'd have 2 kids and statistically that I'd have 1 girl and 1 boy, perfect. However after being told at 12 weeks #2 was a girl the GD really started to kick in. Spent months trolling sites trying to work out the odds of a 12 week nub guess being wrong. Read through some stuff over on IG but it really didn't resonate with me, then ended up here and it was like a light was turned on. Everything mentioned in a textbook girl sway was the life I'd been living; 5-6 days of 1 hr cardio, LE diet, 3-4 cups of coffee and then likey 1-2 attempts in fertile window. Have you related to many of the girl sway tactics?

A little 4 month old is so precious. My girls are 20 months apart and I absolutely love their personalities and their budding friendship. The idea of swaying (and failing) scares the crap out of me. Those "another girl" comments and the look of judgment (as though I've done something wrong by only having girls) are hard to get past. Based on past experience I know I'd absolutely love any girl I had but I just can't give up the dream of a little boy at this point. Looking forward to swaying together.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Spent months trolling sites trying to work out the odds of a 12 week nub guess being wrong. Read through some stuff over on IG but it really didn't resonate with me, then ended up here and it was like a light was turned on.
    Could have written this myself For me I also had both genders already and could track the HE/LE pattern of my life almost through them. You have come to the right place ladies

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Got it, not necessary. Thanks Atomic! I guess my train of thought was to track O precisely and DTD 3 times as close around ovulation as possible. But I guess that could be accomplished in a much easier fashion.
    It never works. Here is what happens - people would take 6 months and track O religiously and then all of a sudden their cycle would change. They'd O on a completely different day! That's why we don't track O for months before. It's pointless since O can and DOES change all the time, particularly with swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ