Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Thanks so much Atomic!!!! I wondered about the lattes...currently drinking coffee with a splash of milk, not nearly as tasty but an easy swap! And I agree, I'm definitely prone to obsessing and right now trying to exercise would definitely make me obsess. I have no idea how those other mums with so many little ones do it, truly amazing!
    Thanks again and I'll keep you posted on how I go!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

I personally think it's something in the coffee that sways and not caffeine (at least not on its own) so I don't think Diet Coke is a replacement for coffee. I know some believe the artificial sweeteners sway, but I"m not too convinced they do anything so I'd stick with coffee.
    Sorry to bother you again Atomic! Just wondering, if you think it is something in coffee then do you think decaf coffee later in the day (caffeine past around 1pm means zero sleep for me!) is worth a shot?

And one other thing, I love herbal teas, is peppermint tea still something you advocate? I was thinking peppermint tea or the cinnamon based one Bengal Spice as I need something to fill me up/distract me in the evenings while my husband devours icecream bars!

Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, and because I don't know I'm having people do caff coffee most of the time. But if you've already HAD caff coffee (in the morning) and want to add on decaf TO that, I think that is absolutely fine and a great idea.

The thing about pep tea is that it has not seemed to help much and has also really cut odds of conception and messed up people's cycles. But that was when using medicinal quantities as a sway tactic. 2-3 times a week having pep tea 1 cup in the evening is fine, I'd alternate that with Bengal spice (should also sway pink due to cinnamon) 2-3 days a week. I know it's not as nice as having them in unlimited quantities but it is safer that way, in case they do have any effect on your fertiliy or your sway (the Bengal spice should be ok due to the cinnamon = pink but at the same time, has other ingredients that we do not know how it sways, so keep to 2-3 times a week)

RE cinnamon - just to head this off at the pass, anyone reading this now who has decided to eat massive amounts of cinnamon because "atomic says it sways pink" please do not, it makes weight fly off of people and only a handful of people should be using this as a sway tactic. Additionally, it should be only a TINY amount. It is weirdly powerful and only requires 1/4 teaspoon to really lower blood sugar. In fact it's so effective that people have become dizzy and lightheaded after eating a small amount (even people who had a lot to lose have had this) and one woman actually passed out from low blood sugar after starting cinnamon when she shouldn't have been using it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. Yeah just thinking the decaf in addition to the regular stuff with the odd tea or low calorie hot chocolate to get through the evenings. Thanks again!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12