Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was a vague guess really based on the fact I have some pcos symptoms (acne, random hair on body). I don't think I have insulin resistance though as I have never been overweight and generally lose it quite quickly when I try. My bloods all came back fine too when I asked my doctor to check testosterone levels. I think when I first started my own version of the LE diet I didn't loose weight and therefore assumed I may have pcos tendencies. I think now looking back it was because I wasn't doing it properly. Having done a bit more reading and stalking more forums on here I think I get the host of it more whereas last time it all felt a bit overwhelming and I felt under time pressure.

I still think I'm going to struggle with it though, I'm so weak willed with food! I have never stuck to a proper diet before as I've never really had to diet before. I will be ordering my plan soon to help me stay focused but I don't want to start my full on sway just yet so I'm trying to decide when to start. Im thinking ideally a 2.5-3 year gap and he's only 13 months now.
    Last edited by Bobster; June 12th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. If you have a hard time sticking with diets it may be harder to stick to the PCO-type. One of the hugest advantages of the standard LE Diet (and part of why I don't just ditch it totally and go to straight PCO-type diet for everyone) is that it's sooo easy to stick to. As long as you're not insulin resistant or PCO the standard LE Diet will work but it's just that it's a big risk for people who are.

So my advice is let's start on standard LE and see how it goes, but DO please keep eating lots of fruit and veg, and go easy with the sugar and white carbs. Not saying you need to avoid them totally but just don't go onto the "gummy worm and rice cake" diet some people do. That way you're getting the best of both worlds - you can still have carby treats that make it easy to stick to standard LE but you're not going nutz with them either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12