Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Returning to plan another sway

Hello
    I was on here a while ago now and left after having a failed sway. I suffered extremely badly with antenatal depression after finding out the gender however when my second little boy was born luckily fell madly in love with him. Despite this I still can't give up on my daughter and have a huge hole in my heart. I think about it several times everyday and feel I will always regret not trying one
    More time for the daughter I've always longed for.

My last sway was weak. Stupidly I almost felt luck would fall
    On my side so I didn't put all my efforts into it and it was therefore very poor. I know where I went wrong which im hoping will help for my second sway attempt.

I'm not yet wanting to ttc as I'm not wanting a tiny age gap and my youngest is only just 13 months old. When should I purchase the plan if I'm not yet sure when to ttc? Would the best time to be just before I start my 12 week sway or should I do it in advance of starting my sway? I was thinking of starting to adopt some sway tactics now in advance like skipping breakfast and eating a more vegetarian diet to prepare and get used to it. What do you think? I think the diet will be the hardest part for me.

Is anyone else waiting to ttc and thinking about age gaps? We will be ttc no.3

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey didn't want to just read and not reply!
    Can I ask what your sway was like last time?
    I'm swaying for a girl, but not sure when to ttc as I'm not sure what age gap I could cope with!!
    Good luck with whatever you decide and hope we both get our girls x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Bobster!

You can buy a plan whenever you'd like. Some people get the plans a long time in advance (and you can renew as long as you want)

Yes it's fine for you to start dieting now. At any point once baby is 12 months it's fine to start.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bobster I'm swaying again after an opposite. My lo is 6 months but I am having a small age gap this time due to several reasons. I will start ttc in September I bought my plan in April it's been awesome to ease into it and Atomic is amazing. I feel very calm this time- just sticking to what works!
    I'm wishing you all the luck in the world and I really hope you get your girl!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my sway was completely confused. At first i thought I may have insulin resistance so I tried the pcos version of the diet but I guessed my intakes rather than actually tracking them. I lost loads of weight but this was mainly by reducing calories rather than focusing on fat and protein. I did skip breakfast daily and tried to eat low nutrient foods as much as possible. I cut down on meat but still ate it regularly. I also smoked a couple of cigarettes most evenings. My plan was to do 1 attempt but for some strange reason I think I got impatient and we ended up doing a few attempts. So all in all my sway wasn't really much of a sway at all and probably actually swayed more blue if anything. I kind of just felt it would go my way naturally but I'd try give it a helping hand where I could ... stupid I know.

I've umm'd and arr'd so much about ttc again as if it doesn't go my way I dread feeling that devastation again. I'm really scared about it but I'm kind of prepared for the worst this time I think So hopefully it will be easier. It feels like I'll never get a pink one, but at least I'll know I did everything I could if I have a good strict sway this time. my OH doesn't want anymore but says he will if I really want to try again. He's been supportive and tries to understand but I find it hard talking to him about it as he doesn't really fully understand and I don't want him to be upset that I'm upset.

What do you have already? Trying to work out age gaps is so hard isn't it.

Ok thanks atomic I will buy a plan soon then rather than waiting.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi kitten. Good to hear about the plan. I wish you all the luck. Have you eased into the sway gently changing gradually or have you gone into it full throttle? What was your last sway like?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Hi kitten. Good to hear about the plan. I wish you all the luck. Have you eased into the sway gently changing gradually or have you gone into it full throttle? What was your last sway like?
    It was really quite similar to yours in lots of ways. I was a mess of nervous energy! I had no real clarity and I felt so lost and desperate it was awful! The only light that came out of it was ds2 he is amazing!

I lost heaps of weight but kept stopping and starting exercise and also was so unsure of when to ttc! I was obsessed with timing, obsessed with everything. I didn't track protein or fat either last time and now that I am I can see where I went wrong last time which is comforting.

I have definitely eased into it this time.

Ds2 was born December 2016, I went full veg from February 2017
    In March I cut out Bfast started coffee in the am and started limiting cals fat and protein and tracking them on an app. I try to stay between 1800-2000 as I'm breastfeeding.
    In April I went to 3 meals a day and started having a wine with dinner.
    Now my lo is 6 months I'm starting exercise and trying really hard to stop sneaky snacks lol!
    So yeah, I'm where I wanted to be at this point and it has not been too painful at all. I've lost 5-6 kg and have 10 kg to go over the next 3 months which should be easy with the exercise.

I'm also on the minipill and not had my first ppaf yet so I am hoping to catch the first egg!
    This time I'm sticking to what works and nothing more and that is so calming for me. Having the plan with atomic means Everytime I want to try this or add that she just pulls me back to earth and reminds me what really works and to forget the rest cos it's just white noise and doesn't work anyway!
    My mind is in a really positive place. Doing the le diet properly also reduces my manic side.
    My boys are 2 years apart. Our next age gap will probably be 18-20 months but that is due to our age and DH s wishes. I honestly love having my two boys but there is another bub out there for us I can just feel it. If it's a girl then I will be over the moon, if it's a boy then I will be truly blessed because my two are just divine. My ds2 has taken all the fear away he is the sweetest baby imaginable. Yes I want a daughter but having sons is nothing for me to worry about.

I'm so glad you are back to try again and if you need inspiration check out xxforhubbys second sway it is awesome!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow kitten you've done so well to go straight into swaying after ds2. I like the sound of the way you are doing it and I'd like to do it gradually like you.

at the moment I'm just skipping breakfast, reducing my meat but still eating it and trying to track protein and fat, my next step I think is to go completely vegetarian, I think this will naturally help me stay within my totals as at the moment I'm struggling. Then I'll work on the snacks. That's a killer isn't it??! I didn't realise before how often I eat during the day. I finish the boys food and pick all day long.

I think for me I'm not in a rush as to when I have a third, but last time I really wanted a smaller age gap so I felt more pressure to get pregnant quickly. Hopefully being a bit more relaxed in general about that and also by knowing I'm
    Actually doing the LE diet and not a makeshift one I invented might help to keep my cool like it is for you!

Do you worry about life with 3? I work 30 hours and we do ok with 2 but I have a slight concern about how we'll cope with 3.
    Last edited by Bobster; June 9th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.

11. Likes kittendreams liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry so Many typos in that! I'm on my phone and was typing whilst putting ds 2 to bed!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Wow kitten you've done so well to go straight into swaying after ds2. I like the sound of the way you are doing it and I'd like to do it gradually like you.

at the moment I'm just skipping breakfast, reducing my meat but still eating it and trying to track protein and fat, my next step I think is to go completely vegetarian, I think this will naturally help me stay within my totals as at the moment I'm struggling. Then I'll work on the snacks. That's a killer isn't it??! I didn't realise before how often I eat during the day. I finish the boys food and pick all day long.

I think for me I'm not in a rush as to when I have a third, but last time I really wanted a smaller age gap so I felt more pressure to get pregnant quickly. Hopefully being a bit more relaxed in general about that and also by knowing I'm
    Actually doing the LE diet and not a makeshift one I invented might help to keep my cool like it is for you!

Do you worry about life with 3? I work 30 hours and we do ok with 2 but I have a slight concern about how we'll cope with 3.
    Why do/did you think you are insulin resistant, though? If you are, and you go fully vegetarian, the carbs in that approach may end up raising blood sugar and testosterone and undermine your sway. So we may need to pick better carbs and continue eating either some meat or else more eggs and dairy for carb-free protein.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast