Hi Everyone!

I am new to gender swaying, but love the idea, and of course the possibility of a sweet baby girl! I have a son who was born in August of 2016, and we are ready to try for our little girl to complete our family. I have been reading on this website and a few others about ways to sway, and just wanted some help/advice/fellowship. Here is my current plan... please let me know if I am completely wrong, or things to add. My husband is very supportive through this, and is willing to follow advice to increase our chance of a girl.

Age 33
DH Age 34 (35 in July)

Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 10 months
Number of Months TTC
Just starting
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?•LE(Low Everything) attempting

Breakfast: No

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-

Usually a salad for lunch and a small amount of whatever I am cooking for husband for dinner. Trying to stick with mostly chicken and fish. I do not drink soda, or coffee. I am staying away from alcohol except special occasions. I have been doing this for about a month now.

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No, other than he eats what I cook.
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
Did you consume alcohol?
•Some, but less than when I conceived my son.

Did you try to limit caffeine?
I drink 5 hour energy, but usually less than one a day, just sips as needed.
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?

Currently 175lbs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Trying to lose weight with only diet

SUPPLEMENTS USED

DW Supplements
•folic acid
Calcium
Cranberry
Saw Palmetto
Lydia Pinkman
Magnesium
b6

DH Supplements
Licorice root
magnesium
calcium
Cranberry
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
- fan at my computer
fan on in bedroom at all times
salt lamp at work

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
- dress and wooden spoon under bed

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
When to attempt, how many times to attempt? Should we save the sperm until we attempt? Are there any supplements I should add or subtract? Anything I am missing?
Things worth mentioning:
With my son we had sex everyday through my fertile period. (we just wanted a baby!) I ate what I wanted, and had been gaining weight. I have been slowly losing weight the past few months, quickly after son was born, but slowly now. I took prenatal vitamins for months before even trying to conceive.

We are hoping to try in the next month. My cycle is a bit wonky since being pregnant, so I am nervous about when we should try. Really I am just nervous I am doing this all wrong!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to help me!