Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New.Overwhlemed Mom of 3 boys. Planning for a girl.

Hello!
    I found this site directly after having my last son, who is now 8 months. I don't plan to have any attempts until after he is 1 year. So now I am beginning my plan for a good, solid, sway. I haven't ever tried to sway before and I am so very overwhelmed with information.

But here is our details.
    Husband: 27, 6ft - 270lbs, muscular build
    Me: 25, 5.3 - 210lbs; heaviest I have ever been. Boys were conceived at 150-180lbs
    Three sons ages 3.5, 2 and 8 months.

This will be our last child.

Just wanting clarification on what really matters in a sway and what does not.
    I currenty am skipping breakfast. First meal is about 10am. 1-2 diet soda or coffee daily.
    No supplements yet. Husband works outside and is very active. I have cut back significantly on red meat diet. We mostly eat chicken/fish.

My diet for the boys was heavy meat, potatoes, salt. I was a practing nurse, now am a stay at home mom. I haven't started exercising as I build muscle quickly.

Do I have a chance at conception of a girl being a heavier weight? Anyone have advice.

Also is there any particular time of year that brings about more girl conception, time of day better to conceive girl?

I am sorry for all the bouncing around, just trying to get the details out there.

Dreaming and praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The things we have found really help are:

LE Diet plus coffee, alcohol, fiber, and dropping prenatals/fortified foods/probiotic for at least 12 weeks. I think you'll do better on one of our alternate diets and I'll post a link for you to those.

Cardio exercise 60 min a day 6-7 days a week if you can, but in your case any exercise will only help, even if you can't get up to that amount. More is better but if you can only do some exercise, the benefits to blood sugar control will be so huge that you should still do it.

One attempt in the fertile window.

Clomid or Femara if you can get it.

For hubby, his weight will only help. He doesn't have to do LE Diet but if he were to give up or even just cut back on meat and eggs that may help. Coffee and alcohol may also help for him. I would not have him smoking at his weiht but it is something that has seemed to help with pink sways. Jogging or biking also may help.

You always have a chance of a girl. It is something we see quite regularly, moms with some weight to spare having girls (often after going onto a diet right before conceiving hoping to lose weight right before getting pregnant!)

In the Northern Hemisphere we see a small statistical bump of girl conceptions around Mar-May. In the Southern Hemi this is reversed and the girl peak is in Sept-Nov, and the boy peak in Mar-May. It's not something to stress over (I got my girl in boy peak months and 2 boys in girl peak) but if it works out, great!

Time of day is very likely ineffective. We believe that cues from the environment send signals to your body about what gender has the best shot of surviving and that varies over time, not during the course of a day or a few hours.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the speedy reply and detailed information.

In regard to actually DTD does it matter if the one attempt is near ovulation or the day of? Also should the one attempt be the only sexual encounter? Or is it okay to "waste" lol?
    Last edited by Mommy_bb3; June 15th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. It's been as debunked as it's possible to debunk anything in science. Here's the scientific case against timing. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Since timing doesn't sway most of us will have attempt on the day of first positive OPK, since that is an easy way to be in with a good chance of conception. But if you really want timing, that is ok too, just try for one attempt 2-3 days before you think you will ovulate.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and it's ok to BD with pullout or protection if you want. Just so you know, the "old school" sway gurus will say not to do this, but I have not found it to make any difference at all and additionally, husbands get very uncooperative when we start playing around with things like that.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would drinking apple cider vinegar water do anything to the ph of the body? I started drinking in the am upon waking and pm before bed. It's an attempt to help lose some weight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apple cider vinegar is a gray area for swaying. The old school sway gurus claim it (somehow) made the body "alkaline" and people use it all the time for blue sways. I don't believe it is possible to make the body "alkaline" (and science agrees with me LOL) BUT ACV has been shown to substantially lower blood sugar, and if that is true it may sway pink. Regardless of what I think I don't ask people to do ACV (either for pink or for blue) because it's too much of an unknown area and so I recommend staying away from it.

What I have people with the weight to spare use instead, is cinnamon. It lowers blood sugar if anything MORE effectively than ACV and it also appears to sway pink. It doesn't take very much, either - just 1/4 a teaspoon a day stirred into drinks or foods. Don't be tempted to have more than that, it has risks and side effects and it only takes a smidge. Be sure you're using ceylon and NOT cassia cinnamon. And in months you are TTC, reduce this after ovulation to 1/8 teaspoon and at BFP wean back to the amount you'd eat just in your normal diet.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, thank you so very much.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post