Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mom of 3 boys praying for a girl!

I recently discovered gender dreaming and I am hoping to sway for a girl. This will be our last child.
    I wanted to share some details on things I changed so far, and just things about me or DH and I'm needing some opinions.

About me:

23 yrs old
    118 lbs
    3 boys with DH

stay at home mom

PH is normally 6 and since changing a few things it is now 4.5-5 regularly

Have one ovary due to a cyst that cut the circulation off of the other I do ovulate every month still,
    I am currently still on birth control (Yasmin) i'm not sure when to start trying when i get off birth control?

I drink coffee in the morning

Drink crystal light throughout the day

I skip breakfast every morning until 11:30 which is fairly easy

Lunch time I eat white pasta with unsalted butter and Parmesan with a vegetable/ or white rice with a. Vegetable. Sometimes I will just have a Greek yogurt.

Rice crackers or rice cakes, frozen raspberry/greek yogurt/organic low fat milk smoothie

for dinner i eat what i make for my family in moderation minus any red meat and salt.

No supplements

About DH:

25 yrs old
    185 lbs

switched to Boxer briefs

works at a sit down job

does not work out

PH of 9!

No current supplements.

started drinking crystal light with me.

trying to eliminate red meats.

i'm looking for any advice on things we should change or do. Thanks a bunch!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I like you guys to do on the birth control is take them up to the month you plan to try. Then drop them and start OPK and BD at first positive OPK trying to catch that first egg. No hormonal, herbal supps until after you get first AF (hopefully you will just get BFP)

Looks to me like you are following the Ingender diet, totally up to you but we have a different diet that is much easier to stick to if you're interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Keep going with that coffee!! I know they are down on coffee on IG but we have gotten stellar results with it for swaying!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, thanks for the quick response! I thought I was doing the LE diet so clearly I need to read up on it more lol. Thanks for the link. How long should I be on the diet before trying? The info on the Birth control is very useful, I was confused on when to try once I get off of it. Does PH matter or should we just use a jelly? Thank you for your quick response!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's confusing since a lot of people want to try to blend the various diets into one but that yielded a diet so strict that no one could stick to it.

LE Diet is really about limits, not foods.

Most people do this:

1500-1800 cals a day
    40-50 g protein
    30-60 g fat from mostly vegetable sources
    2500-3500 mg potassium (this is for your health, you need this much to survive)
    Some people limit sodium but most of us totally gave up on this
    Avoid highly fortified foods and drop prenatals or multivitamins, take only folic acid or folate prior to conception

Low carb veg are free and unlimited - you don't count anything, have as much as you want
    High carb veg and fruit, you count only cals, not protein or fat.
    When you have the choice, pick the lower nutrient fruit and veg, but that doesn't mean you can't have higher nutrient ones now and then.

That's it! Within those limits you have freedom to eat more than just buttered noodles - that has to be getting old already!

Additionally we've had good results adding in fiber, coffee, and alcohol to that.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all the tips I'm working on my diet plan for LE. I'm feeling more positive about the LE because I don't think ph is that big of a factor after reading a lot of posts!
    I have one last question. Once I get off birth control I will use OPK but you mentioned BD on first OPK. Is that the only time we should BD? And if so BD at first OPK and then use protection?

By the way, does birth control sway in any way?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, take it from me - once you get a boy testing your pH 2-3 times a day and it's always 4.5...it's really easy to let that one go! LOL I never tested at all when I got my girl.

Coming off the birth control, we believe sways pink, that's why we try to catch that egg! Effects probably last longer than the first egg but that is just a trick we like to try.

THAT month, yes, that is the only time you should have unprotected sex - at pos OPK. In future months we may start adding attempts to boost odds of conception but when we try for that first eggo that is how we usually do it.

If that doesn't appeal to you for whatever reason, we can also try BD unprotected every 4th day after stopping the BCP. It is totally up to you, they both get good results, but the e4d is newer and I do not yet trust it the way I trust in the one attempt.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your input on everything. we hope to try as soon as i'm on the diet long enough! this is our last baby so i'm excited to see if swaying will work for me.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post