Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As always thank you atomic for your quick and super helpful responses. I appreciate what you do!

You're totally right with positive OPK and then delayed ovulation. That's definitely happened to me before so I don't know why I got so wrapped up in finding a perfectly positive OPK. We will do e4d mon/thurs style til AF next time around. Now hopefully this time wasn't a delayed ovulation or I'm going to have a confusing next couple weeks!

And thank you so much for the other tips too. It really helps me to keep moving forward. I know what you mean about vacation and splurges- I think I can do fairly well choice wise and then splurge sometimes- breakfast at all just seems so wrong. We're going to Montreal so I know there will be some types of pastry, egg, or cheese/meat choices that I can't pass up. We probably won't go on another alone trip like this for a while! And we've never been to Montreal. Anyway, thanks for the support, I'm excited to make good choices but also live and not worry about it. That's sort of what I've been doing anyway. So thank you, again.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great!! Have a great trip!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Thanks we had an awesome trip! If there is any way you can reply to this tonight that would be awesome— I just got a positive OPK, second time this cycle, and we BD two days ago in our E4D pattern on Monday night. Now it’s Wednesday and I don’t know if maybe we should BD again tonight because this is month 2 of trying. I don’t feel like it’s likely that the sperm are still left in there from Monday, but, I don’t want to have two attempts necessarily either - I just thought I had already ovulated and was probably not pregnant and thinking about things to do as I try to continue to sway and keep it up longer than I sort of anticipated. Thoughts? Thanks!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we wait and continue E4D pattern then it would be tomorrow night so that could possibly work too. Confused!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: we decided it was the right move to just BD last night at positive OPK. So that was Monday and then Wednesday. We figured there are so many factors, and felt the need to try to get pregnant ASAP before I lose steam with the diet and exercise routine. If this month is BFN, should we continue with just E4D, or do the E4D plus one at pos OPK? I ran out of enough OPKs this month anyway so I’m deciding what to do next. Going forward, I actually feel pretty confident that I can work out how to deal with holidays and cheats and factoring things into the day so they’re not even cheats. But it’s the exercise that I’m unsure of. I was walking but it’s cold and super dark in the mornings now, so I just figure it out in the house whether that’s a YouTube video or dancing with my kids for an hour. Only 4 days a week I manage that. Sometimes 5. So I might have to join a gym. And I’m not sure it’s enough but I know you’ve said 4 can work. If this month didn’t get pregnant, are there things I should do in month 3 to up the odds a little? Diet wise? I’ve lost about 12 lb total and am still losing but very slowly now so I’m sure over the holidays I will gain a couple. I also have cycles that are about 38 days sometimes a little more or less, so it’s a “long time” to wait to start again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to keep posting here, but update #2, I got another positive OPK today. Usually I see them drop right off after I catch a positive OPK. Anyway, we will stick to our regular E4d and BD on Saturday which I’m sure will be out of the window anyway but now I’m thinking we could’ve/should’ve just went with tonight instead of last. Gah!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have had you decide anyway. These things I cannot know and when I can't know, you have to make the decision.

yes please keep going with the e4d also. That way in case this is a false positive you will still be covered.

Just keep going with 4-5 days a week exercise. It's been SO much better than couch potato I want everyone to exercise as long as they can get at least 4 days in.

No need to join a gym, just keep doing what you're doing.

There are things we can do to up odds, but not having to do with diet. If you give me a rundown of what you did I'll tell you what to tweak.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBabies2 View Post
    Sorry to keep posting here, but update #2, I got another positive OPK today. Usually I see them drop right off after I catch a positive OPK. Anyway, we will stick to our regular E4d and BD on Saturday which I’m sure will be out of the window anyway but now I’m thinking we could’ve/should’ve just went with tonight instead of last. Gah!
    Don't sweat it now, for all you know this is God/the universe's way of helping you have a successful sway.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! I like your mindset.

Checked again today and negative OPK so that was definitely a window. If this time wasn’t successful, then next cycle (and from now til AF as well) we will keep doing E4D. Is that what we should do until it’s been more like 6 plus months of trying? This will be month 3 the next time around. I’m not doing much that I would see as things to take away, but let me know where I could or should tweak or if you need more info.

- LE diet (since June 1)
    -skipping breakfast
    -no snacking
    -coffee (lots)
    -alcohol probably 3-6 times a week
    -cardio (of dancing around, you tube videos, or walking) 4 days a week
    -E4D method

Is there more about the way I’m doing the diet or what I’m eating that you would need to know? Not doing jellies or antihistamines or taking anything besides folic acid, not worrying about sodium, it could be possible that I’m not getting enough calories in these days, but I know I’m at least hitting the goals I need to for fat and protein, and not really doing jump and dump, I usually do that anyway but I don’t immediately run to do it.

So I guess that lead me to thinking the only things I could really do to get pregnant faster would be to alter the BD strategy, maybe I should go to once at OPK and even if I get two in a month just do it those two times? Then I would have a couple questions about that too- like the whole frequency thing which is currently nicely taken care of by E4D and I think my husband (and I) like that aspect. But I don’t know if you’d recommend that anyway- switching to once at OPK positive - seems like more of a direct way to get pregnant? I had seen something about adding in eggs etc to diet but that could be for after miscarriage or after an even longer period not getting pregnant.

Thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can do e4d as long as you want to. Whenever you're ready to boost odds of conception then add in an additional one attempt at positive OPK while continuing on with the e4d before and after that one attempt. don't go back to one attempt now.

Eggs are fine. 4-6 a week

In terms of boosting chances of conception I'd not change anything - I would have had you drop those things if you were doing them but you're not!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast