Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Hi! I'm new here and planning a pink sway!

I'm swaying for a girl and hoping to conceive in March (8 months from now). I'm starting my weight loss now because I have about 90lbs to lose, but at what point should i switch my normal weight loss diet for the girl diet? I know it says at least 6 weeks before TTC, but I could start it 2-4 months earlier if it will help - I just don't want to get burnt out either.

Also when should i start taking supplements? I could start taking them now, but if taking them 4 months before TTC is going to be just as effective as taking them for 8 months, then I'd obviously rather do that! Does that make sense? Lol. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! I'm wishing I could have my little girl right now!!!
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi advice for pink based off whats getting best results is:

12 weeks on LE diet,

coffee (3-4 cups per day) and alcohol (1-2 drinks per day) if you can drink them

60 mins cardio 6-7 days a week (doesnt need to be anything crazy-intense most do walking) OR couch potato if you have no time for the exercise.

1 bd attempt at positive opk OR 1 attempt by way of bd every 4 days which means you dont have to use opk's

supplements for you for pink would just be folic acid as far as im aware..

the fact your dieting before your sway should work in your favour too ive given you as much info as i can but im sure Atomic and other members more knowledgeable than me will advise you further!!

good luck with your sway and fingers crossed for pink xx
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! We actually have a swaying diet that is beneficial for weight loss and you can find that here, 5 from the top, called "atomic fertility diet" and you'd follow the variation for swayers who may go HT in the future for now, and then later on you'd switch to the regular pink sway diet about 12 weeks before you plan to TTC.

Also I strongly recommend exercise, even moderate. while we usually try to avoid mod. exercise the benefits to blood sugar control and weight loss are major so you should exercise even if you can't get anything close to the full recommendations (for now, we can revisit this over time)

Re supps, I'd not be start anything right now but you may want to have about 1/4 teaspoon (you're right this is barely anything!!) a day as it will help lower your blood sugar and help both your sway and your weight loss. Additionally, when we're about 12 weeks from when you plan to TTC, if you still have more than 30 lbs to spare at that point, you may want to start taking something called "Pregnitude". This can also help with weight loss BUT I have found that some people who have started it very far before TTC it may have kept them from conceiving, so I don't want you to start it any sooner than that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the quick responses! I will start all of the swaying stuff 12 weeks before TTC and start looking into the atomic fertility diet for now!
    I do have two more quick questions (sorry!):
    1. What's the best birth control for girl swaying? If that's even a thing lol? I plan on using a birth control pill for the next few months before TTC. I usually take low estrogen.
    2. Would taking clomid for the sole purpose of swaying girl be bad? I have never had a problem conceiving, but I do have PCOS and I go to a military hospital where one of the family practice doctors gives out medicine like it's no ones business (especially the innocent mom types - horrible, I know) so I'm sure I could get it pretty easily. I am prone to getting ovarian cysts though, so I don't know if that would keep me from getting it anyway. Thoughts?
    Thanks in advance for any further insight - you guys have been super helpful!
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) We don't know, and they all seem to sway pink so go with what works best for you.

2)No, it wouldn't be bad (lots of people do it) and while you may be more likely to get cysts than a person who never gets them, as long as you take it as directed and start when you're told to, it should be ok.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    1) We don't know, and they all seem to sway pink so go with what works best for you.

2)No, it wouldn't be bad (lots of people do it) and while you may be more likely to get cysts than a person who never gets them, as long as you take it as directed and start when you're told to, it should be ok.
    Thank you so much!
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I forgot to post the link! this was a long weekend for me LOL http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm sorry I forgot to post the link! this was a long weekend for me LOL http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    Oh thank you!!! I was having a hard time finding the atomic fertility diet! I'm excited to get started on it soon
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post