Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New! TTC girl! Need some advice on the perfect sway cocktail :)

After 3 beautiful, healthy boys, I'd love to get that girl! Have always dreamt of that mother/daughter relationship I had with my Mom. I've done some searching and get so many mixed advice- do this don't do that. I was doing cran and cal/mag supplements but stopped once I read lots of opp sways. I'll be completely honest I am not one to stick to a diet but I am a pretty trim person who rarely eats any meat so I'm practically already a vegetarian. I am also not the most patient person �� So I've gathered some info that I thought could suit me best but I am totally clueless on when to do it and how much, etc. so far I have thought (all for me) pep tea, baby aspirin, Zyrtec, sylk and rephresh, lime? Any advice is totally appreciated! -Anything I can add or take away, food wise etc. Also, I won't be trying O + 12 so what bd dates do you recommend? Thanks so much in advance!! ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have all but given up baby aspirin due to higher risks and side effects (coupled with it not working)

Pep tea is AF-day before O or positive OPK, whichever comes first.

Zyrtec hasn't worked very well but if you're not breastfeeding, start 5 days before you plan to attempt, stop day of attempt. If you are breastfeeding save as rescue only, 6 hours or so before you plan to attempt

Don't mix RepHresh with lime, it causes pH to spike.

Timing hasn't swayed but one attempt has (for reasons we can only guess at.) So most of us have our attempt the day of positive OPK (since it's easy to hit that without much trouble) or if you do want a cutoff, 2 days before O is also decent shot of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have all but given up baby aspirin due to higher risks and side effects (coupled with it not working)

Pep tea is AF-day before O or positive OPK, whichever comes first.

Zyrtec hasn't worked very well but if you're not breastfeeding, start 5 days before you plan to attempt, stop day of attempt. If you are breastfeeding save as rescue only, 6 hours or so before you plan to attempt

Don't mix RepHresh with lime, it causes pH to spike.

Timing hasn't swayed but one attempt has (for reasons we can only guess at.) So most of us have our attempt the day of positive OPK (since it's easy to hit that without much trouble) or if you do want a cutoff, 2 days before O is also decent shot of conception.
    Thanks so much! I am going on 36 next month, about 127 lbs and husband is 39 years old. Not sure if this helps with suggestions on what to try besides what I wrote above but I'm sure anxious to get going and try whatever we can! How do you feel about Olive Leaf extract and Licorice root for DH? Oh! And folic acid for me doesn't sway correct? Thanks in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Supps are not getting it done for us. Very disappointing results for virtually all of them and while I do keep in the mix for those who want them, we're using them less and less and our results have only gone up since we started dialing it back with the supps.

OLE is fine for DH, LR has not gotten good results and since I am iffy about any man in his age range using it anyway, I'd leave it out unless you feel super strongly about it.

Folic - it doesn't matter if it sways pink, blue, or plaid, it's for a healthy pregnancy and non-negotiable!! We honestly don't know if it sways any direction or not, it's just the only thing ever proven to prevent birth defects when taken before pregnancy and so we use it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ