Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Attempt #2 after sway opposite birth

Hello all,
    I'm m a momma to 2 amazing boys. One is a gender sway opposite. I used ingender and I believe I had a near perfect sway according to ingender. I am pretty sceptical of all the swaying tactics I used previously. I have read some if Atomic's comments and believe I was so obsessed with my sway I may have raised my testosterone levels by accident and also may of been taking too many supplements.
    Below is my sway which resulted an an opposite (for the record I wouldn't change him for the world!):
    This is not the sway I'm doing but the board that resulted in opposite.

My sway💕girl
    Baby gender : Boy
    Current child: boy, 14 months
    Exercise: Walk at least a mile daily
    Weight loss: I'm pretty tall and smaller to begin with but I lost about 8lbs since May from diet & no breakfast
    BD position: missionary all attempts
    BD attempts & timing: 2/3 day
    Jump & dump 2 day cut off, no jump & dump on 3 day cut off.
    Ions: painted nails and toes frequently, natural lavender soap for me & DH. Natural lavender fabric softener for laundry, lavender bed and pillow spray, slept with AC and fans on. Showers before attempt for me, Hubby warm baths. Ion hairdryer & brush.
    PH: Day of O was 4.5 did not insert anything in v.
    Diet:
    Only ate items from below list (combo of acidic food list and in gender diet)
    Ice cream, Greek yogurt, milk, chocolate milk, strawberry/ raspberry fresh, parm cheese, cottage cheese, low sodium cheese (mostly Swiss), low sodium bread, low sod tortillas, pasta, rice, leeks, green beans, cucumbers, corn, cooked carrots, asparagus, low sod beans, white fish & pork (but not week of o), ground turkey and chicken during week of o but no more than one serving a day ever during diet. Low sod mayo, rice cakes, low sod crackers, dried coconut, corn/ rice cereal, prunes, dried cranberries, natural peanut butter no sodium, strawberry / rasberry jam, cranberry juice, diet soda, water. Pepper & Mrs. Dash seasoning. No alcohol. That's it no other food items!
    Other: temp charted, took ph often hubby did diet too with a few cheats at work.
    Supplements/minerals/ hormones:
    Me: prenatal, calcium, cranberry, magnesium, acidophilus
    Hubby: calcium,cranberry, magnesium, acidophilus, licorice root.
    *Breastfeeding and co-sleeping (co-sleeping lowers male testosterone, Breastfeeding lowers estrogen and dries up cervical fluids)
    Think that's it if I think if more I'll add it. 🎀🎀💕🎀🎀

Now... Sway attempt number two... Seeking advise. I want to not be as obsessive or concerned this round as I know now it can really result in either gender. I plan to have my first attempt in approximately 6 weeks. I plan to begin implementing my sway immediately after I get feedback. These are my thoughts please add your thoughts. Love for Atomic or other pros to weigh in!

Husband:
    Age 36
    Soy milk with his cereal for breakfast daily
    Licorice root
    Olive leaf extract
    Reduce meat intake
    Frequent release
    Husband currently doesn't work out but is interested in walking nightly with me and using his rowing machine ( Yay or nay? )

Me/wife:
    Age 36, BMI =21
    Drink a glass if cranberry juice daily 8-10 oz
    2-3 glasses of skim milk 8 oz glasses ( I dislike milk if you don't think I need it I'd be happy to remove)
    Low calorie foods and pescatarian style meals ( rice, pasta PB&j sandwiches, beans , nuts, veggies and fruit) aiming for 1800-2000 calories a day
    Reduction of salt by not salting my food but not cutting presalted foods from my diet. I live on salt normally
    Ice cream if calories allow
    Dark chocolate
    Drink wine daily 10 oz pour red wine
    2 cups of coffee
    No breakfast
    Working out daily 5 days a week 30-50 min of cardio dance workout or walking
    Co sleeping and breastfeeding a 15 month old
    Rephresh
    I have Lydia Pinkmams but don't think it is advisable to use when nursing so I won't use it.
    Folic acid
    Naturally by having two toddlers I have only about 5-6 hours of sleep a night.
    Aiming for 0+12 for first few attempts may change later. Cut off resulted in last boy
    Going to tale a claritan or sudaphed 2 hers before ( if im doing cut off)

Final thoughts/additional information:

-One of my friends swears red meat & lots of it got her, her little girl???
    -Im thinking removing meat because I normally have meat 2 times a day. Im also a natural grazer total boy friendly.
    - I did have an eating disorder at age 19 totally fine now & have been for years but see it mentioned on boards
    -Should I increase my soy?
    - I have placenta pills from last birth any ideas about using them to sway?
    - Do I need to add supplements?
    MuddyRose
    2013 , 2014 , 2016 Tying to concieve

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attempt #2 after sway opposite birth

Hi and Welcome!

It may be easier for me to start by mentioning all that is getting the best results for us on here:

LE diet 12+ weeks. No magic foods but vegetarian has been getting great results. With your history of previous eating disorder- don't count calories, fat or protein. If you can, just go vegetarian, no meat, 3 meals a day, and no snacking between meals.

Coffee, any type of alcohol, no supplements but Folic acid 1200mcg-1600mcg. You can have nuts and nut butters, but make sure to limit them (Don't eat them at every meal). Milk isn't necessary- leave it out if you don't like it! No dark chocolate!!! Sways blue! Milk or white chocolate is best! You can have salt.

We don't keep track and makes sticking to the limits much easier! No cereals- sway blue. That's it for diet! We don't want anything overly strict to be too triggering for you. If you have questions about foods, please ask since we don't want you counting things.

Exercise: any type of cardio 50-60+min 5-7 days a week.

One attempt at either positive opk OR by BDing every 4 days from the end of AF until the latest you've ever ovulated or until CD22. Timing doesn't sway and has yielded too many opposites. One attempt by far and away gets the best results.

You can start by using antihistamines but they don't seem to sway strongly.

Lubes and Jellies seem to prevent conception and most only use a little to make BDing comfortable.

Whew! I hope this helps! Atomic will chime in! 🤞🏻and GL to you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

3. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, limit cranberry juice. It has too many nutrients and doesn't sway pink. May sway blue with extra nutrients.

DH: don't do licorice root and olive leaf extract! Bad combo! Pick one or the other- not both. You can start by FR, but it cans be dropped as one attempt gets better results. Frequency doesn't sway. Cardio and cycling are good.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

5. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby has awesome advice as always! I'm sure Atomic will respond too.
    Just wanted to say welcome. I am swaying again after a sway opposite so I understand where you are coming from.
    I have a custom plan with Atomic and it is really taking the stress out of it I can tell you!
    Here is what I am doing and my first attempt will be hopefully September if I get my first ppaf by then:
    -Le diet vegetarian style with fish once per week 1800 cals 40-50 protein 30-60 fat (usually have a cheat day on weekend where I go over because we go out as a family for fish and chips or Japanese etc- but it keeps me sane as I've been on the diet since Feb)
    - no dairy (vegan) so no milk, cheese, yoghurt, cream etc. I use almond milk in my coffee
    - 2-4 eggs per week
    - breastfeeding
    -co sleeping
    - exercise 50-60 mins
    -wine at night
    - no breakfast- 3 coffees in am and diet coke between meals
    - 3-4 meals per day
    - plan on one attempt at positive opk or bd every 4 days

The things I'm doing different from my last sway are the exercise, no dairy no supplements(except for folate) and keeping to limits of cals, protein and fat.

Good luck and Fx you get your girl xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies ladies. I found the list of LE foods and have started making changes. I truly appreciate the support and help!!! Good advice!!!

Hubs and I were all set up to go high tech. Have some money saved, have met with doctor, and between needed to stop breastfeeding and my husband's hesitance as well as my own we've decided high tech isn't for us. We looked into adoption briefly and decided we wanted to give it one more attempt. No matter the gender this is our very last child. Hard to swallow! I know there is an emphasis on dieting for longer but for me and my career ( I work in schools) I need to give birth in the spring which means concieve in July, August, September if needed October. This way I don't need to take a ton of unpaid leave which we can't afford and also my last two pregnancies I've had take me out morning sickness where I wouldn't have been able to go to work; so getting past some if that in the summer is helpful. Lastly, the longer I diet the more it affects the obsessive part if my perfectionist personality. So trying to avoid that as I think it hindered my previous sway.

Im taking notes on both your tips! I will follow your advice, thanks! Congrats in your girl XXforhubby and pink dust kittendreams
    Last edited by Muddyrose; July 6th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
    MuddyRose

9. Thanks XXforhubby, kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XXforhubby do you think one supplement is better than the other forhubs to take? Ill switch to milk chocolate and im glad to leave out milk! Hooray!!! And limit crab juice. Thanks

Kittendreams Coffee. Ok? More the better or limit? Our boys are born same years! Hope you get you ppaf soon! One more question what was the turn around time in your custom plan? Tyia
    Last edited by Muddyrose; July 6th, 2017 at 09:24 PM.
    MuddyRose

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm glad to help! Atomic will weigh in soon!

As far as supplements go for DH, I believe that Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) is getting better results.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

12. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to mention that I too had a failed girl sway with my DS3 and did things differently this time around. I have both of them posted on here. I'll link them for you....

First Sway:
    XXforhubby TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t

Second Sway:
    XXforhubby TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Last edited by XXforhubby; July 6th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

14. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddyrose View Post
    XXforhubby do you think one supplement is better than the other forhubs to take? Ill switch to milk chocolate and im glad to leave out milk! Hooray!!! And limit crab juice. Thanks

Kittendreams Coffee. Ok? More the better or limit? Our boys are born same years! Hope you get you ppaf soon! One more question what was the turn around time in your custom plan? Tyia
    Hey Muddyrose yes coffee is doing really well in the stats- the more the better I think 3-4 cups is the recommended amount. I can only do 3 instants due to breastfeeding.
    I got my custom plan real quick- within the week but it depends how busy atomic is with plans.
    It is really awesome having my own private coaching forum with her��
    I also tend to obsess so the plan has taken the obsessing amd second guessing away for me.
    Yes I'm hoping my ppaf comes back as soon as I stop the minipill in August.

FX for both of us!!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

16. Thanks Muddyrose thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps definitely check out xxforhubbys recent and successful sway it was awesome!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

18. Likes Muddyrose liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast