Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did I blow it and all turned blue?

Hi!

Pink swayer from Sweden calling 😃 (may have poor english)

I have been swaying for a girl since february. I already have a five year old DD. My age 36. Hubby 39.
    I've been on an almost veg diet since february and have been loosing some weight, went from BMI 22 to 20. I feel pretty good about my food intakes except last week (vacation).

The problem. This month I decided to go with e4d plus one attempt at opk+.
    Now i'm feeling really nervous that I went totally blue 😬 Early ovulation just made me insecure.

We BD cd7 (wednesday), on cd8 I suddenly got EWCM and on cd10 (saturday) I felt cramps and got a solid smiley, this is like 4 days early for me. Anyway, we BD late that night. Next day cd11 (sunday) still solid smiley and EWCM. That night I really "had to have" my hubby so we did it again 😊
    On cd12 (monday) the opk is negative and the EWMC drying up, which makes me believe I o:ed on sunday?!

So what do you think, did I get 3 attempts in fertile window 😱? Or two but maybe the last one have bad odds of conception if O happened on sunday? Or is it a straight up good e4d plus one attempt? Did I get it really blue with two attempts in a row?

Sorry for rambling, hope you understand!

/Jeanette

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, next question �� Me and hubby will be apart from each other from tomorrow thursday until sunday. Since we're doing e4d should we BD tonight, even though it will be one night to soon?
    Or is it to risky adding one more attempt at this point with my previous questions in mind?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance of a girl no matter what.

You can't tell when you ovulated based on when the OPK go negative or when your EWCM dries up. It is very common to have EWCM dry up 1-2 days before O and also the OPK going negative does not tell you when or if you have ovulated yet. You can have a positive test for 1-2 days after ovulation or you can have a negative test and still not ovulate for 1-2 days after that.

I can't tell you how many attempts you got from here simply because I can't know when you ovulated. But I do believe that being on diet that long only helps. Sending tons of pink dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    Oh, next question �� Me and hubby will be apart from each other from tomorrow thursday until sunday. Since we're doing e4d should we BD tonight, even though it will be one night to soon?
    Or is it to risky adding one more attempt at this point with my previous questions in mind?

Thanks in advance for advice!
    Yes do go ahead and have another attempt before he goes. I think it's very likely that you have Oed sometime between Monday and now, plus the attempts from last Wed. and Sat. are very, very far in the past by now and no longer count.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic!

Trying to be cool and relaxed about TTC and especially swaying pink.
    DD came so easy to us at first month trying, no swaying. Mixed feelings that its taking some more time now.. Still pretty cool about it but is now starting to feel a bit impatience. That's why I did e4d and added the extra attempt at OPK+ this month. Did the one attempt before for a couple of months.
    How long do you think is reasonable doing the one attempt before adding attempts in general?
    In my case I don't have any tactics to drop I think. Just eating veg as much as I can, would say 85% of time at least, no breakfast most days, drink coffee and alocohol, no exercise at all because I cant maintaine the amount needed for pink.
    Only taking Folic acid. Lost some weight, now BMI 20.
    Do you see anything straight away I should change for next month or should I just keep on what I'm doing?

��

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reasonable has to do with what you want from your sway and also your need to get pregnant quickly (so age, work obligations, child spacing, etc.) Some people may prefer to go on indefinitely with one attempt, others may want to start off having more attempts right from the start. Not everyone cares as much about having the best sway, others prefer a relaxed approach and either is fine!

The only thing jumping out to me right now is that you need to stop losing weight and try to hold steady now. At any point when people drop below BMI 21, I want you to stop losing at that point and start holding steady where you're at. So boost cals a bit to keep that weight on!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ����
    Still have time on my side (hopefully), turning 37 in april next year but will try to speed up with e4d plus one at OPk+ Fingers crossed that will give me my second girl in near future.

Agree with you regarding the weight loss. Always been on the skinny side with a high metabolism and get low blood sugar fast. Even my 5 year old girl says I'm always hungry �� The weight is just pooring off when I guard my cals. So will def try to up them and hold steady from now on.

Thank you so much for your time! Have been lurking around here and for quite some time now ��

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you still have plenty of time, but let's get that weight loss under control.