Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie swaying pink!

Hello! I've been a stalker for years but I broke down and decided to join the conversation. I'm 33, DH is 34. We have 2 beautiful boys and I've always longed for a girl. We lost a boy at 22 weeks in between our boys and this winter we were trying again. I can't tell you how overjoyed I was when I found out in March that we were having a girl!!! I attribute a lot of it to the advice I've read here at gender dreaming (stalker style). My DH and I thought maybe since I'd finally have my girl we'd be done after this pregnancy. My sister was having a girl at the same time and everything was better than I could ask for. Then tragically at 17 weeks, I once again watched the stillness on the ultrasound and the lack of that beautiful little fluttering heart. Our daughter had been taken away from us. When she was delivered she had the cord wrapped tightly around her neck 3 times. I always thought she'd be a ballerina, she was just twirling too much in there. I grieve both of my lost children and I'm still excited for my sister but I can't help but feel that my chance to ever mother a little girl has been taken from me. I'm desperate to TTC again and although I would love any child, I can't help but wish for those little pink clothes I bought to be used by another girl. Please wish us luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ('11), ('15) and ('19). Trying for one more
    ('14) lost our second son at 22 weeks, unknown reason
    ('17) lost our precious girl at 17 weeks, cord around neck x3. My prayers were answered and then taken away.
    ('17) lost our fourth son at 17 weeks, +lupus anticoagulant. (found out it was positive after our DD too and they missed it)
    ('18) lost at 13 weeks. Told girl, turned out to be boy triploidy.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted to add a question that's been bugging me! I did Vitex AF-O for 2 months but then I started wondering if it was interfering with conceiving so I stopped it and that month we conceived our DD. The paranoid part of me thinks I need to try again 2 months on Vitex AF-O and then stop again since maybe that's how I got pink, but if it seems to interfere should I just stop? AF arrived today so I'm trying to decide my tactic for this month. I purchased a custom plan but I know it takes 2 weeks to get it back!

('17) lost our precious girl at 17 weeks, cord around neck x3. My prayers were answered and then taken away.
    ('17) lost our fourth son at 17 weeks, +lupus anticoagulant. (found out it was positive after our DD too and they missed it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your losses. I can't imagine the heartbreak. I hope you get your rainbow DD.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Likes Nebethetepet liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of your tragic losses...I'm heartbroken for you.

I have your questionnaires and will get your plan back to you as soon as I am able. ((((hugs))))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of your tragic losses...I'm heartbroken for you.

I have your questionnaires and will get your plan back to you as soon as I am able. ((((hugs))))
    Thank you so much!!! I will try to be patient! I've stopped Vitex and I'm waiting to hear from you before starting the saw palmetto and aspirin I bought on a whim yesterday.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex has not been super effective for us. It's totally fine if you want to use it and SP if you'd like (and so you'd take them AF-O)

Aspirin, on the other hand, has not only been ineffective but also caused major risks and side effects that we didn't know about at first (possibly even increasing risks of miscarriage for some people). I no longer have people use this for swaying,a nd only take under the advice of a doctor.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ