Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Overwhelmed Newbie!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for creating such great forums with so much info! I've been reading up on gender swaying for a little while and now starting to get active with it! I would love some help with a few things!

I have an amazing son who is nearly three and I'm hoping to have a girl next to have one of each as it will be my last baby.

I've been working on diet for a while - eliminating breakfast (used to eat it every day especially cereal) and I'm just generally trying to eat less. I've always been quite small so don't really want to lose weight but I can get away a couple of pounds and I've cut out the most fattening things I used to eat. I'm sticking to low fat on most things too e.g. Yoghurt, milk. I've started drinking Diet Coke which I never normally drink.

I'm confused on the whole caffeine thing, some websites say to avoid it for a girl sway and others to have it. What's everyone's experience with this? The main tea I'm drinking is peppermint to lower testosterone.

I used to be very active with cardio but since going back to work after maternity leave I've just been too tired to keep it up much so I'm starting to step up on this from now.

On the ions side I've bought a salt lamp & crystals & im walking barefoot more. I'm using a fan much more too. I'm aiming for a new moon conception but during the months I plan to ttc the moon signs are really short and I'm worried they will mix up - how accurate have these been for everyone?

Supplement wise I'm taking folic acid and some iron for my anaemia. I'm occasionally taking cranberry tablets also. I'm reading currently about vitex, has anyone found that helpful?

I'm not coming off any birth control and I'm not quite pics but I do have slightly high testosterone levels so I know the odds are not in my favour. I'm doing a few superstitious bits that I wouldn't normally believe in like pink baby clothes under bed, Chinese calendar etc.

The other thing is timing, there is so much conflicting information that it is overwhelming! Some say shettles, some say o+12! I'm having trouble tracking my ovulation so I'm not sure whether I'll pull any of it anyway! Also some people say to bd as much as possible and others say to abstain! So confusing! The only thing people seem to agree on is no big o for me so I'm trying that even from now!

DH isn't really willing to do anything other than have more alcohol than he used to as he doesn't believe in swaying!

I guess that's about it! Sorry for such a long post, I look forward to your opinions and chatting to you all! It's great to know there are so many others in the same frame of mind as me! Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Since this is a little long can you give me a bump on this?? Coming down to the end of my work day here and I want to give you my best response.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry for the long post, was dying to get all of that off my chest lol! Xxx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm interested in hearing th advice on this too �� Literally just joined the site and am hoping to conceive a little girl later this year as this will be my last baby too - I already have two beautiful and very rambunctious little boys!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, I sometimes just have to pick my moments when I can give you a good answer vs some days when I'm wiped out.

I think you may be better off tracking your nutrient intake just broadly in terms of cals, protein, and fat. It's important to be sure you're getting enough - the minimums are just as important (if not more so) than the maximums so you can't just cut back on stuff, you may not be getting enough to have a healthy pregnancy if you cut back too far.

Caffeine has been totally debunked. Even using their own logic, the "mineral balancing" diets cannot be affected negatively by caffeine because the idea that caffeine "makes calcium leach from the body" has been tested and proven definitively to be untrue. We have outstanding results with coffee for swaying and I strongly urge you guys to include it whenever possible.

Peppermint tea has not been super effective for us and has really cut odds of conception, so while I understand wanting to try it, if you find your cycle is getting weird, it may need to go. Also stop taking it after ovulating in months you are actively TTC as it may increase odds of miscarriage in medicinal amounts.

I am not a fan of cranberry as it doesn't work and is not safe. Up to you tho. Again, this needs to go after ovulation in months you are TTC.

Vitex has not gotten stellar results and again, just like with the pep tea, has really messed up people's cycles. I do keep it in the mix for those who want to use it. Again, stop at O in months you are TTC - either CD 12-14 or positive OPK whichever comes first, as many of us find that our egg won't drop till we stop taking the vitex.

Most of us on here have timing opposites. I have 4 myself!! It just doesn't work and just like with the caffeine, has been debunked about as much as it's possible TO debunk something. it's fine if you want to use it, just don't count on it to do anything for you. But above all else be SURE to keep that one attempt. i don't know where the "BD a lot" idea is coming from but our results have shown quite clearly that one attempt gets best odds for pink for reasons we can only guess at.

Most of our hubbies wouldn't sway. Does he like smoking at all?? That has been proven in studies to sway pink and while it's obviously not the best habit for health, if he enjoys a stogie now and then, it can really help. This is the only thing my hubby did for our successful sway!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes mummylove liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me in such detail! Xx And I'm so glad u said that about caffeine!!!

Obviously I wouldn't want to risk an unhealthy pregnancy/baby so I'll drop the peppermint tea and cranberry and not get the vitex. Is there anything else that's recommended for regulating hormones which is safer (in my previous post it was meant to say pcos not pics!).

When u say one attempt - is that basically one attempt a month then abstaining the rest of the time? Sorry to have so many questions!

He doesn't smoke but likes to do shisha occasionally so maybe I can get him to do that!

Overall is my sway any good? Is there anything else I could be doing? Xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also good luck lauraloo! X