Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here! Dreaming of having a girl.

Hi! I'm new to this forum and site. I have 3 boys, 4, 2, and 9 months. We will be ttc our last baby soon. All the information on here is very overwhelming. I've read a ton of the posts about swaying girl. I've taken a lot of notes too. I just don't know where to start or how to get everything accomplished. Any tips for beginners?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I'm here to walk you through anything that you don't understand, just ask!

In my signature below is a link to the Complete Index which is an alphabetized list of the information on the site, it can help having it all under one roof that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.. if your looking for a short cut i would purchase a peraonalised swaying plan..i found it saved me alot of headaches in the end xx
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd start on diet right away! How soon are you thinking? Are you breastfeeding, if so keep going at it and adjust the listed diet limits a little. Do you think there's anything in your lifestyle that sways blue?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to try next cycle, so September! I am still breastfeeding. I don't know what would sway blue in my life. I know that with all the kids we only attempted once and on O day or the day before ish. My periods are usually pretty regular like spot on 28 days . I should read through the blue info and see if anything sounds familiar.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having very regular cycles and being super fertile may indicate you're more "set" for blue to begin with. Don't get hung up on figuring out what in your life "swayed blue" it may just be a natural thing for you. Focus instead on doing the things that have swayed pink for the most people, most of the time, even if it is things you did in the past.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey,
    I already have a gorgeous cheeky son named Hayden and he is 2yrs old. Im super new to this forum and wanting all ideas I can to try and sway for a girl. I have AF visiting at the moment but looking forward to actually ttc my next cycle. I have read so much about trying to increase my chances in getting a girl and the "diet" thing has me so confused because its contradicting. Is it right- Lots of dairy? Low salt? High magnesium and calcium, no bananas, low protein, so does that mean no meat at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Teampinkhope, the diet for pink is the LE diet (which Atomic linked above in her signature). We get best results with 12+ weeks on diet. It's 1500-1800 cals, 50-60g protein, 35-60g fat. You can have dairy but lots of people here got girls without it. Too much dairy sways blue. High or low salt doesn't seem to matter so don't worry. Just make sure you're getting enough. We don't bother with minerals like calcium or mag since too much of it sways blue. Again, don't cut back too far, just make sure you're getting enough for health reasons. You can have bananas and meat (or any food for that matter) as long as you stay within cal/fat/protein limits. Low carb veggies don't count cals or protein but with fruit count cals. It is easier to stay within protein limits being vegetarian. Good luck! xx
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamPinkhope View Post
    Hey,
    I already have a gorgeous cheeky son named Hayden and he is 2yrs old. Im super new to this forum and wanting all ideas I can to try and sway for a girl. I have AF visiting at the moment but looking forward to actually ttc my next cycle. I have read so much about trying to increase my chances in getting a girl and the "diet" thing has me so confused because its contradicting. Is it right- Lots of dairy? Low salt? High magnesium and calcium, no bananas, low protein, so does that mean no meat at all?
    Most of us on here got opposites doing things that way so we were looking for a better way. Many of us had 2-3-4 or more swaying opposites with the "old school" mineral and timing stuff so I hit the books and used more current research to come up with a different kind of diet rather than rewarming the same 40-50 year old BS that didn't work for me. (and I did get a girl with the lowest intake of dairy I've ever had in my life!) But you need to do what is going to work for YOU. It's all very easy to give up on once you've gotten a boy taking 800 mg calcium and skipping sodium religiously LOL.

I am happy to explain all the seeming contradictions but basically it boils down to the fact that we use newer and more scientifically ascertained research that indicates it is OTHER things than mineral balancing that sways.

Most of us do give up meat either mostly or entirely. Studies have found that more vegetable-based protein, and particularly fat, as opposed to animal sources, sways pink.

Above all else I must stress do NOT simply start drinking tons of milk and cutting out salt. I have a name for people who do that and it's "boy mom". There are tons of additional nutrients in dairy foods. If you really must do the minerals, take calcium in supplement form only and don't do the extra Vit. D taht some sites call for, it's been a strong blue sway for us.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies. I dont know how to count calories and im worried its going to stress me out.
    Ive read skipping breakfast and other meals are good, this right?

At the moment i am not adding any salt to my diet but still having it. Im eating mostly vegies like pumpkin,broccli,carrots,brossell sprouts,spinach,small amount of potatoes,zucchini,tomato,cauliflower.
    Brown rice, chickpeas, pasta, cous cous, bread
    Breakfast- rolled oats or toast or porridge.
    Instant Coffee 1-2 cups before 1pm
    Full cream milk. Should it be hi lo? Cheese.

Im taking Vitex 1000mg which is meant to alter hormones in favour for a girl. Anyone know if this works? Figured it cant hurt.
    My hubby is taking licorice root vitamins 3 times a day which again it cant hurt right? He has gut issues so might help with digestion. Anyone had luck using this?

We plan on DTD every day up until i get a faint positive line on my ovulation test which I usually get a positive 3 days after the faint line.
    Plan on trying not to orgasm but this will be hard
    Will do shallow penetration as well.

What foods makes the vaginal secretions acidic??
    Is this know to work?

We both haven't been drinking alcohol for a month now as we want to give our bodies a rest before concieving bub #2. We did this with DS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast