Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie :-) dreaming of a little girl...

Hello

I am an almost 27 year old mum of a sweet little son. My husband is 29 years old.
    When we were told we expected a boy I was a little disappointed.
    This feeling came to me without ever thinking that I actually really hoped for a girl.
    But now I am so happy with my little boy! And my dream is to have a little sister for him (and a baby girl for me :-)).

I have read for hours on this site and became so much information on how to sway pink.
    However, it is also a little bit confusing on what to do best...

Next month we will go for it.

I take already cranberry (900 mg), calcium (800 mg) and magnesium (800 mg) supplements and drink also cranberry juice since the beginning of July.
    I do not do the diet because I think it's too late now to start.
    Is there anything else I can do in favour of a pink sway?

My cycle is not every month so regular. Sometimes 29 days and sometimes 26 days.

I have read a lot about abstinence. I think I will opt for that in combination with a cut-off.
    But what is the best manner? A 7-days abstinence and then 1 attempt with a 2 day cut-off?

I also use the Clear Blue Digital. Can I have the attempt at the first flashing smiley or better at the first solid smiley?

Is there anyone who can give me some advise?

Thank you so much!

Sweettalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE above all else, if you take one thing away from anything I say here, make it this: DO NOT TAKE 800 MG MAGNESIUM! You will at best give yourself absolutely horrible diarrhea and at worst could make yourself ill and end up in the hospital if you take that much. Those are for people whose bodies are dysfunctional and cannot absorb magnesium properly from foods. Do not, do not, do not take that much magnesium, it is not recommended by any site because it is not safe.

Calcium is at your discretion. It didn't work for me, but it's totally up to you if you want to try it. Just be sure you're not taking Vit. D at the same time. vit. D has been a strong blue swayer.

We rarely use cranberry as it is not safe and also has not worked for us. it's up to you if you want to continue it, just be sure you come off at ovulation once you start to conceive. And stop the cranberry juice. It does nothing for your sway (not concentrated enough) and since cranberry supps do not work, it's very unlikely the juice does.

The most important thing you can do at this point is have one attempt. If you would like to do that with abstain and a cutoff that is totally up to you, jus be sure you don't add attempts until after you have already dropped those other things.

BD at the first flashy smiley will be very far from ovulation still. I would have sex at the second flashy or first solid whichever you prefer. Do be aware that you can get many days of flashy or go straight to solid smiley without any flashies at all, so you may want to decide in advance what you will do in case one or the other of those things happen.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    PLEASE above all else, if you take one thing away from anything I say here, make it this: DO NOT TAKE 800 MG MAGNESIUM! You will at best give yourself absolutely horrible diarrhea and at worst could make yourself ill and end up in the hospital if you take that much. Those are for people whose bodies are dysfunctional and cannot absorb magnesium properly from foods. Do not, do not, do not take that much magnesium, it is not recommended by any site because it is not safe.

Calcium is at your discretion. It didn't work for me, but it's totally up to you if you want to try it. Just be sure you're not taking Vit. D at the same time. vit. D has been a strong blue swayer.

We rarely use cranberry as it is not safe and also has not worked for us. it's up to you if you want to continue it, just be sure you come off at ovulation once you start to conceive. And stop the cranberry juice. It does nothing for your sway (not concentrated enough) and since cranberry supps do not work, it's very unlikely the juice does.

The most important thing you can do at this point is have one attempt. If you would like to do that with abstain and a cutoff that is totally up to you, jus be sure you don't add attempts until after you have already dropped those other things.

BD at the first flashy smiley will be very far from ovulation still. I would have sex at the second flashy or first solid whichever you prefer. Do be aware that you can get many days of flashy or go straight to solid smiley without any flashies at all, so you may want to decide in advance what you will do in case one or the other of those things happen.
    Hello atomic

Thank you so much for your reply!

But when none of these supplements works, what can I do then? There's nothing left...

What do you recommend for me for DTD?

Greetings

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's frustrating when these things are not as was promised by others but it's better to do what really works than to waste time doing things that don't. Many of us got 2 or 3 boys doing those things.

Since you don't want to do diet (or exercise I assume) since you want to start right away the important thing is doing that one attempt. It really can make a difference.

Also you could try jump and dump, that's getting up right after BD and wiping off whatever semen comes out. It has added a bit in our results.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ