Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! New here and in need of some guidance please :)

Hello!
    I'm new to the site and I'm so confused :/ I have two amazing daughters almost 4 and 2.5 and my husband and I are looking to have one more child. We would love to help sway for a boy as much as we can. I was familiar with Ingender and came up with a sway based on what I had read on the site. I have it all set to start on August 1st for a mid September Sway. Then I came upon this site and I feel so confused. Like everything I have planned is wrong. I definitely want to be safe and have a healthy pregnancy and I am worried now my current plans are off base. How successful is the HE diet? It sounds a whole lot safer but does it work? Looking for some guidance please! Thank you!
    2013 2015 .....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Bettyblue,

I think many of us have passed through IG first before arriving here (even Atomic herself) and there is lots of conflicting info. I've found it much easier to stick to one site and the science behind this one makes sense to me.

It's recommended to follow the HE diet for 6-8 weeks before your first attempt. My understanding is that the boy sway results historically are quite good, however since the number of blue swayers is quite low a few sway opposites can greatly effect the stats (which I think is true of recent times).

Best place to start on swaying the GD way is to read the Complete Index. The link is in the signature of any of Atomic's posts. Then drop in with any specific questions.

GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us on here, myself included, were originally on Ingender and got opposites doing things that way (timing, pH, minierals) So 8 years ago after getting my 4th boy following a lot of IG recommendations that did not make sense to me but I was scared not to include them, I had the chance to come over to Gender Dreaming and we've been trying to find new and better science and information for people to have more effective sways. (not to mention fewer miscarriages and much quicker times to conception).

I know you have a plan and I'll get that back to you as soon as I can but in the meantime hit me with whatever questions you have. We always have an explanation as to the differences between the two sites. Here is a little background info about the origins of the two sites and why things have come to be different between them. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys! Looking forward to the plan so thankful for the guidance!
    2013 2015 .....

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's done and was sent in to be reformatted and posted in your personal forum (I don't do that part) should be up within the next day or two.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!!
    2013 2015 .....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pregnant on my 4th boy and the best bit of advice I can give you is snack all the time, take evening primrose oil, vitamin d and a good quality probiotic which boosts your immune system! Also loads of healthy, nutrious snacks like avocado, nuts etc. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice! Regarding a probiotic, I have one from my naturopath that is said to be very good. It has a lot of different stuff in it though all probiotic but a lot of different ones. Just wondering if that's ok or is there a brand I should stick to that has worked well for others? Thanks!
    2013 2015 .....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not using evening primrose any more for most people, I feel it was making opposites for us.

I don't recommend brands, anything that is just probiotics without any other mystery ingredients LOL is all good for blue!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I've been using epo in addition to fish oil. So should I just be using fish oil or should I replace the epo with a flax seed? Actually I'm just going to list my supplements below so you guys can tell me if I'm off base anywhere. I should be getting my personalized plan soon but I'm just curious now knowing that I was taking EPO and you don't recommend it!
    I currently take
    Fish oil
    Epo(oops)
    A multi with folate
    A probiotic
    Vit D
    Coq10
    Organic wheat grass

DH takes
    Coq10
    L-carnitine
    L-arginine
    Fish oil
    A multi with zinc
    A probiotic
    Organic Wheat grass

We are both on the HE diet, drinking lemon water all day, gelatin in OJ or grapefruit 1xday and v8 with brewers yeast 1x day. Weight lifting 4-5xweek, intercourse with O for both every other day. Release inside me when not too close to O (as we are not trying until next month) Does this seem ok??? Thank you for the help! Trying to be healthy! Thanks in advance for even reading!
    2013 2015 .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast