Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes jillhardie - any update for us? Hope alls progressing well cc

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I had a boy last year and we tried the following : hot showers before, misionary position, 0-5 and 0-6 days , vinegar bath.. all together and we got the oposite gender, a wonderful baby boy! Still dreaming with a little sister. Thx I will read and get the personalised plan as well end of the year, as we want to start trying around march. Ps: I am still breastfeeding and will be breastfeeding by march, This may be a plus in having a girl? I live in Spain and I see here they sell Clomid online, do you think clomid it increases posibility of having twins?
    Last edited by Liliana; June 4th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what most of us have done as well - gotten opposites doing everything the old school way with timing and vinegar, etc. We are finding that doing just the things that really work, is getting us our desired genders more often and with much faster times to conception.

I do think breastfeeding sways pink. It's not a guarantee but I do believe that it helps a bit.

Clomid does up chances of conceiving twins. Femara/letrozole may be slightly better for not causing twins than Clomid is, if you can get that instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long before starting I should get the personalised plan? Also from what I see here the baby aspirin together with the cranberries give a good result ? Cranberries you mean directly eating the fruits or ?
    Also I found on internet a method called Luz that is bases on the moon, do you know anything about that ?
    Thx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi , is Femara ok while breastfeeding or would need to stop breastfeeding first?
    Thx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    How long before starting I should get the personalised plan? Also from what I see here the baby aspirin together with the cranberries give a good result ? Cranberries you mean directly eating the fruits or ?
    Also I found on internet a method called Luz that is bases on the moon, do you know anything about that ?
    Thx
    Most people like to have the plan 3 months before they TTC. This gives you 3 months of lead time with me as your sway coach before starting TTC, and then 3 months while TTC. But it's totally up to you - many people get it longer in advance. My preference is NOT getting it at the last minute because it is more stressful and you won't have as long on diet that way, but I do quite a few last minute plans anyway!

PLEASE DO NOT take cranberry and aspirin together. That is SUPER DANGEROUS and caused very serious side effects. The people who did that came from a different site years ago that advocates lots of very dangerous things for swaying. Since neither cranberry or aspirin has worked in our results it is highly unlikely that both together do anything any better and I suspect it's a quirk of the statistics. With sample sizes of 10 people, one lucky sway makes something that is equal to the overall success rate of the site (70%) look like it works (80%) but it is really doing nothing at all.

Since you are breastfeeding you must not take either cranberry or aspirin. Neither one has worked, and they are too dangerous to take when breastfeeding. The cranberries were cranberry supplements but again, we've seen tons of people try this and it doesn't work. Breastfeeding actually DOES sway pink so please don't drop breastfeeding (if you are still enjoying it) in favor of taking cranberry or aspirin!!

I don't believe in the moon for swaying. I do have an essay on it here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...naception.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Hi , is Femara ok while breastfeeding or would need to stop breastfeeding first?
    Thx
    Answer - it depends on what you're comfortable with.

Femara has not been studied for those TTC (in which you take a low dose for only 5 days). It started off as a cancer drug and they take higher doses for long periods of time and they are not supposed to be breastfeeding while doing that (but even that is really not studied). So it's one of those things where they say "don't do this" but it's not at all proven or even studied! I would feel perfectly fine taking it when nursing but I can completely understand not wanting to do that, and I'd absolutely wait till my nursing child was at minimum one year old and even more like 18-24 months to do so.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading the success rate page. I was interested in the extras like raspberry leaf tea, peppermint, cinnamon and what’s left side sleeping about? Lol. Also does birth control sway pink more than clomid does?

Ok so I think the least stressful thing for me to do would be when I come off the birth control, I’ll obviously have a bleed straight away, but when I get to day 6 I’ll ask DH to abstain. (I’m concerned about me taking ages to ovulate so will him going over 14days be a massive deal? He’ll be 34. Hopefully the pos opk will land just after 11days or so of abstinence if I ask him to start day 6?) anyway then I’ll test for ovulation and soon as I get a positive we will have the one attempt. I keep sweating about a cut off but there’s no way to guess a 2 day cut off is there unless you are the same every month. So I need to let go of that and go with a positive opk don’t i?

Other thing is exercise, I would swim probably 3/4times a week for about half hour. How important is exercise type and amount of time in this equation? X
    Last edited by PINKwish16; June 11th, 2018 at 06:44 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New girl swayer

Hi there!

From what I‘ve learned abstain doesn’t really work, but if you must: Everything after 7 days is really unnecessary and will only cut your chances of conception a lot and will make it very unlikely to get pregnant.

Atomic’s advice is to „do business as usual“, but with protection (condom) or an outside release (handjob, whatsoever...) either every day or twice a week or what your favorite pattern is, and then have one attempt unprotected at pos opk.

If you get a positive opk this doesn’t mean you will ovulate immediately, but within 24-36, sometimes even 48 hours. So most of the time it’s 1-2 days before O, and this means you will automatically have a little cut-off, kwim? I heared that it’s usually 12 hours after the LH peak, this means when the test start to fade then it’s 12 hours. But not after the first LH surge, which you will detect with a first pos opk. So there is time!

Since you come directly from bc pill it is very likely that you won’t O on CD14 as in a textbook cycle. You will do better if you start doing 1 opk a day (every time the same daytime, after lunch is best), and once it starts to get darker maybe do 2 a day to detect the surge (pos opk).

That would be my advice

I‘m also ttc pink! Good luck to you!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Linni; June 12th, 2018 at 05:52 AM.
    ttc in June

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Linni,

Yeh I would never have ovulated day 14 anyway I used to have long cycles and would ovulate between day 16 and 24. Would be random every month and unfortunately made it very obsessive having to check all the time with kits.
    I will probably test from day 10/11 daily and yes testing twice a day can help so don’t lose hours once you catch your surge. It’s the best I can do isnt it really as I’ll never be able to guess which day will be the day before the pos opk.

Oh really, I read so much and got the impression abstaining and frequency was better methods than regular or normal release times as regular and normal releasing would mean better sperm numbers. And swaying pink you want less. Oh now I’m confused! Obviously the not having unprotected sex makes sense because we want one attempt, but I’m now thrown as thought I wanted lower sperm numbers.

I conceived my second son from one attempt at pos ov test, BUT I think it must’ve been two attempts as we did BD again 48hours later but I still had a positive ov test, in total I had a positive opk for 4 days, but assumed at the time I must’ve ovulated 12-36 hours after detecting it and for some reason the surge was still there. My husband had been away with work so we hadn’t had any other unprotected sex that cycle. But I don’t know if he had been ‘dealing with himself’ lol. Hope all of that made sense. But anyway I worry doing similar to what I did then as it got me a boy, even though I know I didn’t do anything else properly to sway pink, like diet and losing weight lol....and I am a Jeanie/Martha! Which probably was a huge contributor.

(Sigh!) I just feel so nervous every time I think about all this. Like it’s just not going to happen for me, and I’ll either stress out and ruin it for myself, or I’ll unknowingly do something that’ll lower my chances of pink. Like doing the wrong type and amount of exercise. I worry living with males would make my body sway towards conceiving another. And on top of all that my stomach drops at the thought of getting pregnant and finding out it’s another boy after all the efforts. Even tho it’s such a lucky gift to be blessed with a healthy baby. Boy or girl.

I just want to get it right this time. I’m happy to not do sups, antihistamines and things like that. They don’t seem to have good sway reviews on here. (Although I was interested in the things I mentioned in my last post, just out of interest) xx
    Last edited by PINKwish16; June 12th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast