Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New girl swayer

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! What are the best ovulation tests to use? How do you know when you are 2 -3 days before ovulation as my Cycles are not regular at all.
    Also which one is better Clomid or Femara for pink sway? I am a little afraid of having twins... thank you!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKwish16 View Post
    Thanks Linni,

Yeh I would never have ovulated day 14 anyway I used to have long cycles and would ovulate between day 16 and 24. Would be random every month and unfortunately made it very obsessive having to check all the time with kits.
    I will probably test from day 10/11 daily and yes testing twice a day can help so don’t lose hours once you catch your surge. It’s the best I can do isnt it really as I’ll never be able to guess which day will be the day before the pos opk.

Oh really, I read so much and got the impression abstaining and frequency was better methods than regular or normal release times as regular and normal releasing would mean better sperm numbers. And swaying pink you want less. Oh now I’m confused! Obviously the not having unprotected sex makes sense because we want one attempt, but I’m now thrown as thought I wanted lower sperm numbers.

I conceived my second son from one attempt at pos ov test, BUT I think it must’ve been two attempts as we did BD again 48hours later but I still had a positive ov test, in total I had a positive opk for 4 days, but assumed at the time I must’ve ovulated 12-36 hours after detecting it and for some reason the surge was still there. My husband had been away with work so we hadn’t had any other unprotected sex that cycle. But I don’t know if he had been ‘dealing with himself’ lol. Hope all of that made sense. But anyway I worry doing similar to what I did then as it got me a boy, even though I know I didn’t do anything else properly to sway pink, like diet and losing weight lol....and I am a Jeanie/Martha! Which probably was a huge contributor.

(Sigh!) I just feel so nervous every time I think about all this. Like it’s just not going to happen for me, and I’ll either stress out and ruin it for myself, or I’ll unknowingly do something that’ll lower my chances of pink. Like doing the wrong type and amount of exercise. I worry living with males would make my body sway towards conceiving another. And on top of all that my stomach drops at the thought of getting pregnant and finding out it’s another boy after all the efforts. Even tho it’s such a lucky gift to be blessed with a healthy baby. Boy or girl.

I just want to get it right this time. I’m happy to not do sups, antihistamines and things like that. They don’t seem to have good sway reviews on here. (Although I was interested in the things I mentioned in my last post, just out of interest) xx
    I know what you mean with being obsessed with the thought of a boy after this stressful sway, and that’s the reason why I totally losened it up.
    I had to anyway, because on a 2000 cal diet I would have lost too many weight. So I aim for 2220-2400 and am totally fine with that.
    Also if I get over the limits..there were days where I was desperate over those stupid numbers - but that’s so silly!! And I think this sways boy skyrocket Maybe even more than a diet could ever sway over. So I do what I can, and considering the fact that it will take a few months to get a BFP I have to find a way of living that fits into my daily life.
    I have a 4 yo and a 1.5 yo so I can’t be miserable, tired from sports and hungry all day!!

I walk with the stroller as often and as long as I can, which is anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours a day.

If I were you I wouldn’t worry too much. You‘re doing fine, all that matters is that you are eating/living in a more girl way than you were as you got your boys!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    ttc in June

3. Likes PINKwish16 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Hi girls! What are the best ovulation tests to use? How do you know when you are 2 -3 days before ovulation as my Cycles are not regular at all.
    Also which one is better Clomid or Femara for pink sway? I am a little afraid of having twins... thank you!
    I think you may want to open a new thread so that Atomic and everyone else can see this!

I live in Europe so I can’t answer your question about the opk brand...
    Don’t know about Clomid or Femara either!

ttc in June

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I will! I live in Spain !! Thx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Ok I will! I live in Spain !! Thx
    I bought it online anyway
    Onestep are very reliable! I buy it in bunk (50 pieces), approx. 15€!!

ttc in June

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Linni View Post
    Hi there!

From what I‘ve learned abstain doesn’t really work, but if you must: Everything after 7 days is really unnecessary and will only cut your chances of conception a lot and will make it very unlikely to get pregnant.

Atomic’s advice is to „do business as usual“, but with protection (condom) or an outside release (handjob, whatsoever...) either every day or twice a week or what your favorite pattern is, and then have one attempt unprotected at pos opk.

If you get a positive opk this doesn’t mean you will ovulate immediately, but within 24-36, sometimes even 48 hours. So most of the time it’s 1-2 days before O, and this means you will automatically have a little cut-off, kwim? I heared that it’s usually 12 hours after the LH peak, this means when the test start to fade then it’s 12 hours. But not after the first LH surge, which you will detect with a first pos opk. So there is time!

Since you come directly from bc pill it is very likely that you won’t O on CD14 as in a textbook cycle. You will do better if you start doing 1 opk a day (every time the same daytime, after lunch is best), and once it starts to get darker maybe do 2 a day to detect the surge (pos opk).

That would be my advice

I‘m also ttc pink! Good luck to you!!

Hi atomic. Are you able to confirm whether abstaining is a better shot than normal realease patterns (obviously no unprotected sex until the one attempt). Lini kindly wrote Back to me but I’m confused given the essay I have read. Xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading the success rate page. I was interested in the extras like raspberry leaf tea, peppermint, cinnamon and what’s left side sleeping about? Lol. Also does birth control sway pink more than clomid does?

Ok so I think the least stressful thing for me to do would be when I come off the birth control, I’ll obviously have a bleed straight away, but when I get to day 6 I’ll ask DH to abstain. (I’m concerned about me taking ages to ovulate so will him going over 14days be a massive deal? He’ll be 34. Hopefully the pos opk will land just after 11days or so of abstinence if I ask him to start day 6?) anyway then I’ll test for ovulation and soon as I get a positive we will have the one attempt. I keep sweating about a cut off but there’s no way to guess a 2 day cut off is there unless you are the same every month. So I need to let go of that and go with a positive opk don’t i?

Other thing is exercise, I would swim probably 3/4times a week for about half hour. How important is exercise type and amount of time in this equation? X

Hi atomic. This is what I had posted. Also when it comes to custom sways how much are they and do you provide instructions on what food to eat. I feel like I’m constantly reading packets. Also what are your success rates with the custom sways? I’m quite interested in it now as I seem to just constantly have new questions! Lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading the success rate page. I was interested in the extras like raspberry leaf tea, peppermint, cinnamon and what’s left side sleeping about? Lol. Also does birth control sway pink more than clomid does?

Ok so I think the least stressful thing for me to do would be when I come off the birth control, I’ll obviously have a bleed straight away, but when I get to day 6 I’ll ask DH to abstain. (I’m concerned about me taking ages to ovulate so will him going over 14days be a massive deal? He’ll be 34. Hopefully the pos opk will land just after 11days or so of abstinence if I ask him to start day 6?) anyway then I’ll test for ovulation and soon as I get a positive we will have the one attempt. I keep sweating about a cut off but there’s no way to guess a 2 day cut off is there unless you are the same every month. So I need to let go of that and go with a positive opk don’t i?

Other thing is exercise, I would swim probably 3/4times a week for about half hour. How important is exercise type and amount of time in this equation? X
    Red rasp. leaf tea is a mistake in the statistics that I have tried and tried to get fixed for ages and it has not been fixed. IT DOES NOT SWAY PINK, it sways blue according to every known theory of swaying, no one ever used it for pink, and that number has come out of thin air and is not legit.

Peppermint tea has not worked either, we did a statistical regression done on it and found it did nothing to sway (same number of people got girls with and without it), also really cut odds of conception and messes up people's cycles. It's fine if you want to use it but I don't even recommend it any more since we have barely used any herbs the past year and our results are higher than ever.

Cinnamon is ONLY for people with moderate to severe PCOS or who have more than 30-50 lbs to lose. (I have had less than 2 dozen people use it.) I do not recommned it for anyone who is not in these categories.

Left side sleeping is one of those ideas that someone was curious about and they were helping me so I didn't want to forbid them to put it in the statistics. I think it's nonsense, I have never believed in it, do not recommend it, no scientific data supports it. Up to you if you want to try.

Abstain has really not worked well at all. It's much lower than the overall success rate of the site and has been that low since the very beginning (even before we knew about the one attempt). It's fine if you want to try it (and you have a sound plan, if it gets to like 10 days I'd have him clean the pipes once and then resume abtain) but it doesn't seem to help and will really cut odds of conception.

Cut offs really, really don't work. I know it's hard to believe but the idea has been totally debunked (we even know the mistake Dr. Shettles made and you can read about that here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html Plus you're absolutely right, coming off BCP is impossible to do with a cutoff.

Clomid sways more than BCP.

Exercise has gotten best results with 60 minutes consecutively. Can you walk for another half hour after swimming?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately neither abstain nor daily release has seemed to work and they both cut odds of conception. Since one attempt HAS worked, and abstain/FR have not worked, it makes sense to me to ditch abstain/FR and keep one attempt. But most people do like to start out doing everything and then just drop things over time. Just be sure you drop the things that don't work FIRST before adding attempts.

Many (most!) times what you did in the past is meaningless. You can get a boy in SPITE of what you did in the past, not because of it, and then trying to skip things that may have swayed pink for you then is just silly because you'll only be worse off than you were in the past! Example - if you were 80% likely to conceive a boy, but were doing something that swayed pink 20% (which is HUGE) you would have ended up 60% likely to have a boy - but you would still want to do that thing that got you 20% pink sway, you see?? You wouldn't want to give up things that would sway pink just because they didn't work out the last time...you want as many pink friendly things as you can do! So PLEASE keep doing the one attempt, that has been gold for us!

RE living with males...I had nothing but boys for 21 years...4 of them, even our cat was a boy! And I still got a girl even in a house full of testosterone! It does not mean you can't have a girl, please don't worry about things like that!

yep the herbs, jellies, and antihistamines have not worked. Fine to skip!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic. This is what I had posted. Also when it comes to custom sways how much are they and do you provide instructions on what food to eat. I feel like I’m constantly reading packets. Also what are your success rates with the custom sways? I’m quite interested in it now as I seem to just constantly have new questions! Lol
    Hey, I need more than a day or two to get through the questions - I will answer all questions eventually but in the free forums please give me 5-7 days to reply (it will usually be sooner!)

I think it is best to use the overall success rate of the site which is a much larger sample size than the custom sway plans and thus is much more reliable. It's about 69% right now and this is dating back to 2010 and is about 500 people. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...your-sway.html

My success rates with custom sways (and please keep in mind that custom swayers are actually oftentimes more complicated than normal sways, and many of the people cannot do sway tactics due to health issues or fertility problems) is at present 67% with about 150 people responding.

The price on custom sways varies depending on what you get - the personalized plans are $79 USD but you can get add ons if you want to. I help you with your diet as your coach (6 months coaching comes with the plan) and you can get the diet plan as well if you want to...totally up to you, whatever you think would help you the most.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast