Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New girl swayer

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Linni View Post
    I know what you mean with being obsessed with the thought of a boy after this stressful sway, and that’s the reason why I totally losened it up.
    I had to anyway, because on a 2000 cal diet I would have lost too many weight. So I aim for 2220-2400 and am totally fine with that.
    Also if I get over the limits..there were days where I was desperate over those stupid numbers - but that’s so silly!! And I think this sways boy skyrocket Maybe even more than a diet could ever sway over. So I do what I can, and considering the fact that it will take a few months to get a BFP I have to find a way of living that fits into my daily life.
    I have a 4 yo and a 1.5 yo so I can’t be miserable, tired from sports and hungry all day!!

I walk with the stroller as often and as long as I can, which is anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours a day.

If I were you I wouldn’t worry too much. You‘re doing fine, all that matters is that you are eating/living in a more girl way than you were as you got your boys!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Guys, please don't worry about the limits. I HAD TO make up a number because I had people starving themselves when I didn't have the limits of the diet. But the only thing that matters is that you are eating more girl-friendly than when you got your boy(s). There have never been any studies done that prove a certain calorie range sways pink, it is all based on the lowest normal pre-pregnancy diet for the average woman but some of us need more than that. Do not eat LESS than the limits, but it is fine to eat more if you need to to keep weight on provided it is still less than you've been eating recently,and less than when you got your boys if possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Linni thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Hi girls! What are the best ovulation tests to use? How do you know when you are 2 -3 days before ovulation as my Cycles are not regular at all.
    Also which one is better Clomid or Femara for pink sway? I am a little afraid of having twins... thank you!
    Ovulation tests vary by country and I can't recommend particuar brands. Many have used Wondfo or Babi brands but those are not available everywhere.

You can't tell when you are 2-3 days before ovulation even IF your cycle is regular because your O day can move (and often does when swaying.) You can get a fertility monitor and try to have attempt at the second "high" reading instead of waiting until "peak" and this will generally be 2-3 days before O. But it is possible to have more than 2 high readings OR to go straight to peak without any high readings and then you will not be able to use that method in that case, plus it's very stressful at the last minute when it happens!!

FEmara may be a bit better than Clomid and may have slightly lower chance of twinning. But both are good.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would really, really appreciate everyone starting new threads for these type of questions. it's much easier for me than trying to keep track of several different people in one thread. Hard for me to know who I'm even answering and who had which question (and even harder for those reading my replies)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic for answering all those questions!! Apologies for it getting so confusing, I will start a new thread for any new questions I have, unless it’s on an existing thread of the same subject then. I think it was because there are a lot of links to essays on this thread, but to come back here and ask new questions isn’t the best thing to do really, so sorry! Xx

Also yes I appreciate you need time to answer sorry if I seemed pushy
    Xx

Swaying for a soon!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all, no need to apologize, it's just that if things are easier for me, I figure I may as well ask you guys to do them that way since it's probably all the same to you anyway.

8. Thanks PINKwish16 thanked for this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789