Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTC dream boy

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC dream boy

Hello everyone ,
    So nice to find your forum and like minded people who understand what it feels like to desperately want your dream gender !
    I have 3 beautiful girls , two of them I tried swaying boy but I guess it wasn't ment to be. I am so happy they are here and healthy.
    I am still wondering if the whole swaying thing really works.. How can one possibly control which sperm meets the egg when there are millions of them all going for it?!!!
    This will be my last try and I'm extremely nervous . To think it will never happen just makes me too sad. I'm just looking at options at the moment to possibly go HT.Im convinced me and my hubby are not ment to make boys!! �� I'm in Australia so it all seems too difficult at the moment to figure out all the details. I'll have to do more research on here. What a wealth of knowledge there is on this site so I am greatful. My youngest is 11 months so I'll be waiting a little bit first . But not too long as I feel ill be too old and that will make it harder.
    Anyway feel free to ask any questions about having/conceiving girls .... I'll be happy to help.

Best wishes to Everyone on their journey.❤️

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh....a fellow Aussie blue swayer!!!

Very interesting to hear you swayed with two of your girls. What were you doing to sway? Many of the strategies used on this site are different from some more traditional sway sites but to me the science behind this site makes more sense.

The HT option seems so daunting from here in Aust but there's such great info on the site that I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful info.

GL with your journey.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello from a fellow Aussie swayer but I'm swaying girl.
    Would love any tips on how to make a beautiful baby girl. I can give you lots of tips on how to make a beautiful boy- I have two and one was a sway opposite!
    This site and Atomic are amazing you have come to the right place and I hope you get your sweet baby boy whether it be through swaying or high tech xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies , nice to meet you on here.
    Maybe I should post the information on the "how we got our girls " sticky . It may help in gaining overal data in the same place?? What do you think?

I have become a dream member but still awaiting access to the private forums. Look forward to learning more.

Ps. Where I live there seems to be a higher amount of girls born compared to boys. This is evident at my daughters school, kinder, library and play groups.. I often think there must be something more too it that's totally out of our control. .
    What do you ladies think??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes post in that thread. I have posted in the how we got our boys thread.
    Yes I've seen the same thing in some areas across qld and I definitely think there is some environmental and social influences at play with the gender ratio. I however see far more boys in the areas I have lived so conceiving a girl just seems impossible to me at times!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I'll do that soon. How come I can't see any info in international ivf support -private forum ? It looks like there are posts and threads but when i click on it there is nothing? Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We may not fully understand the mechanisms involved but our results show that it is working. It isn't 100% and there is an element of luck involved but the odds of having the results we have had so far is 1 in almost 5000 (more about that here) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-thoughts.html and if you're a blue swayer and your husband does not smoke, you have even better odds than the site as a whole (many of our opposites are in couples where the husband smokes).

Everyone can make boys and girls. Your husband is made of XY cells that divide in his testicles to make half X and half Y sperm. I know people who got boys after 6-8 girls in a row. It is possible for every couple.

Please let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2curlydolls View Post
    Hello ladies , nice to meet you on here.
    Maybe I should post the information on the "how we got our girls " sticky . It may help in gaining overal data in the same place?? What do you think?

I have become a dream member but still awaiting access to the private forums. Look forward to learning more.

Ps. Where I live there seems to be a higher amount of girls born compared to boys. This is evident at my daughters school, kinder, library and play groups.. I often think there must be something more too it that's totally out of our control. .
    What do you ladies think??
    Yes we've all observed that around the world - it's a combination of just that we may notice it more and our perceptions are off, but there are definitely trends in certain socioeconomic groups of having more boys and more girls so there's more to it than that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would you say in more impoverished third world countries where food supply and food source is harder to come by, that more girls would be born? You'd think so right? These countries surely must have a lot more girls than boys population wise.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No food , harder Times , more feeling of sadness and body thinks survival mode? This may sway... I read a study that said when the World Cup was on in a certain country more boys were conceived around that time as people felt more happy and possibly relaxed therefore more frequent bedding.. If I find the link I'll post it. I must be too sad!! Haha.... So definitely must be a combination of many different things ... But then I watch the video the 'great sperm race' and just think it really is not in our control!!!! So confused!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast