Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean. We have a lot of information nowadays and you are not wrong to feel overwhelmed. I guess there is really no way to know for sure. We can try our best and hope that things will turn out the way we would like them but at the end of the day the other side of the coin should also be embraced. It is not wrong to want something. I am doing the same as you. But the feelings of stress you seem to experience is due to the uncertainty of the whole thing. Hence, a little objectivity will prevent the nerves.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @atomic ! Well today is the day. Im
    Hoping i fall pregnant with a princess. I did the deed two or three daya before ovulation according to my glow app. I know you dont recommend apps but my cyles are pretty spot on. They say i ovulate on the 1st and today is the 29. Seemed liked a good day sincw its both my sons birth day number and my forst sons birthday lol. Anyways, ive been on the LE diet for about 5-6 weeks so im
    Hoping it was enough. I drink coffee every morning. My question for u is that... since i already did the deed and only had one attempt literally all month and wont have anymore until im done being fertile, can i eat what i want and indulge a little at dinner?? Or should i wait till after ovulation day? I lost 12 lbs since being on LE so im pretty excited to enjoy dinner for my sons birthday ! Thank you.
    Hope to hear from u soon !!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump ^^^** @atomic.
    Also i took three ovulation test. This morming for my mornkmg pee said Name:  IMG_8495.JPG
Views: 342
Size:  1.01 MB

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not bump your posts until I have time to respond. I answer from oldest to newest and bumping your post too soon simply sends them back to the top of rotation and makes me take longer to respond. Give me at least 5 days to reply before bumping, you will get your answer faster.

Eating a cheat now and then is fine regardless of where you are in the cycle but you can't stop doing diet at ovulation. We have clearcut data that show 2 weeks on diet was not enough, and 12 weeks or more is best, so going off and on diet basically undoes the good you have done. An occasional cheat is fine, but don't totally go off diet at ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i wish i known. Anyways i didnt know and i feel like i ruined everything. I was atarting to doubt this. I also been checking my cycles with teata and today im ovulating. Got the solid smiley a few minutes ago. I feel i went way to early sice i did the deed on the 29th and today being the 31st getting the solid smile. So frustrated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You didn't ruin anything, the worst that happens is you get BFN this month. It's still distantly possible to conceive with that far a cutoff but not likely.

You have a choice in that you can have attempt now (even tonight is probably not too late!) or just hold with the one you've had.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12