Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling overwhelmed with swaying pink

Hello everyone!

After reading so many different things on how to sway pink I feel overwhelmed that I'm
    Not doing things correctly..I started July 24th on my diet... Low everything. I lost 10.2 lbs. I started at 155.4 I have been drinking crystal light every day, tons of salads, very limited on the meat. Some chicken here and there but no read meat! They said dairy sways pink and I heard dairy is no good on here... With my first two boys I NEVER drank milk or had much dairy whatsoever so I thought If I change it up this time it could be a good possibility. Also with both boys I would drink Gatorade all the time which contained a lot of sodium and potassium which this time I've been staying away from that as well. I also baby danced the day of ovulation with my first and with my second son I did more attempts maybe every other day or every day I can't remember lol. I also take calcium and cranberry every day and will stop cranberry in a day or two since AF will be ending in two days and I will be attempting. I also read that your pH is so important. It seems like my pH won't go under 6ish or even 7.... What can I do to lower this. My DH is also taking calcium and cranberry, stopped drinking energy drinks. We used to drink tons of coffee but limited to one small cup a day.

I'm trying to think of what else we've been doing but I hear so many different conflicting stories and just want to get the best answers. I've only done the diet for 4 weeks but like I said it's been very hard to have a very limited diet. Please Help !!!!
    Thank you ladies !!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I found it really hard at first aswell, atomic told me to not limit coffee and the results have got better for pink since they did, I have two little boys aswell! I get up around 7 ish and have a coffee with sweeteners and a small amount of semi skimmed milk, I then have another around 10, at 12 I eat usually a white bread sandwich with lettuce and cucumber because I find then as the calories are so low it gives me a lot more choice about what I want to have for dinner, I eat dinner around half 5 and then have a glass of wine and an ice lolly around 9 ish, I started the diet in April and we started trying in June we just did the every 4 days method and got pregnant by the end of June but unfortunately things didn't go well so I am now starting the diet again bit I honestly do feel like it worked. My symptoms were so different with this pregnancy than they were with my boys.. I think the best advice I can give you is to not over think everything and stress about it which I did a lot of at the beggining if I wanted to eat something that wasn't really LE I would eat it for pudding after a meal so it wasn't a snack aswell as something that wasn't great to eat I used to snack constantly so that was the main change I made rather than what I was eating so much! Be confident with what your doing I had my partner take olive leaf extract and I took fibre before my meals. I don't think there's a right or a wrong way too do it but it's about you making changes to things that you would normally have done so everyone is going to be slightly different as we were all different before we started! Your doing really well! Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! We do swaying very differently here from how you described. Minerals, pH, and tons of supplements are old school sway tactics. You can go to the TTC girl section to look at the LE diet or click the link in Atomic's signature. We don't bother with pH, cranberry for the woman, or calcium or sodium or potassium. Tons of dairy does sway blue because of all the nutrients and we believe the hormones in it can also play a role. LE diet is fairly easy to do since you can eat whatever you like within limits (1500-1800 cals, 30-60g fat, 50-60g protein). Diet for 12+ weeks, 60 min cardio 4+ days per week, coffee, alcohol, one attempt at pos OPK, and Clomid if you can get it all help sway pink.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes BoyMomThinkingPink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us on here got boys with timing, pH, mineral stuff. So we started to investigate more and found other techniques that are much more based in real science. High nutrient diet sways blue, NOT calcium intake in and of itself. There are always reasons why our suggestions differ so please just ask, I'm happy to explain.

I would strongly suggest that instead of drinking tons of milk (which has lots and lots of nutrients in it) you just take the calcium pills if you believe in calcium. Personally, I got 4 boys eating/drinking lots of dairy foods, my last two I was also taking the calcium supps, and I gave it all up to get my girl. But that was easy for me since I knew firsthand it didn't work! If you want to use mineral balancing, totally up to you, but use the supplements and not the foods! Also avoid the Vit. D, get calcium alone without Vit. D.

Fine to leave out Gatorade, I doubt that is why you got boys, but certainly hurts nothing to skip it.

Cranberry, we tracked in our results and found it did not seem to help any sways. Same % of people got girls with and without it. It has also had some risks and side effects both to you personally and a future conception and that's why we don't recommend it any more. If you do want to use it, that's up to you, just be sure you stop it no later than ovulation in any month you may be pregnant.

Again, pH is one of those things that has not worked for a lot of us on here. Trust me, once you get a boy with pH of 4.5 testing it maniacally 2-3 times a day, it's kinda hard to believe in any more. I have an essay on how unlikely it is to work here: The pH Pickle

If you do want to lower your pH I would try a jelly like RepHresh or Sylk. These have not got great results for us (again, about the same % of people got girls with and without them) but they do lower pH if that is important to you. Or, you could even do a storebought vinegar and water douche if you wanted to, 4-6 hours before you plan to attempt. Nothing afterwards it cuts odds of conception too far.

If you switch over to LE Diet https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html you will find it is MUCH less limited and very easy to stick to. These ridiculous diets that have barely any allowed foods are useless because just like you, people give up on them after only a few weeks! We have 70% success rates and up with LE Diet longer than 12 weeks and your odds really fall if you try only 2-4 weeks into it.

We've actually seen lots of girls conceived to men who use energy drinks.

We believe coffee sways PINK and get very good results with that (between 65-90% range, I think the 90% is artificially high but it is working) I drank tea with my 4 boys and switched to coffee to get my girl. Giving up coffee is a huge mistake IMO (success rates plummet all the way down to in the 40% range when people do not drink coffee!!) The idea that coffee "makes calcium leach from your body" has been totally debunked anyway so even using the mineral balancing diets' own logic coffee is fine to continue with.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @atomic

Basically everything I've been doing for the 4 weeks has been garbage ?! Lol! I know I had light everything. I haven't had a full baby in 4 weeks!!! I had a party today and skipped on all these delish foods especially ribs ! Haha I must be doing light everything diet since I lost 10 lbs in that 4 week time period so I hope that is a strong enough sway to get my girl ! I don't physically exercise to exercise but I'm very active with playing with my boys, up and down the stairs, and play sports with them... If you can give me the slightest advice since I'm trying this cycle... I should be ending aunt flow tomor or the next day... Tia !!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but there is room for improvement. I want as many people as possible to avoid the pitfalls I went through that gave me two boy sway opposites before I finally put all this together.

The most important thing to do when you're swaying kind of at the last minute is having one attempt. For reasons we do not understand, having one attempt in your fertile window (O-3 thru O Day) has swayed strongly pink. So instead of BD a lot during that time, limit yourself to just one attempt and that has gotten great results for pink for us. good luck and pink dust!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @atomic

So my ovulation is showing me on my period app that it will be the 1st.. Do u suggest on the 30th to do the deed and that's it for this cycle?? Sorry for all the questions. Thank you for your input tho !!! I use the glow app and usually my cycle is right on track.. I get it every 28days usually. It says the best percent chance to get pregnant would be the 1st at 32.5 percent (highest) my first fertile day says the 28th at 8.9 percent chance. I know both my boys were conceived on ovulation day from my app ! I'm so nervous I'll be to early but to late haha

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't trust the apps, they just use old cycles to predict new ones and have not been very good at doing that for us. But if your period is usually very regular, then yes, you can have sex 1 or 2 days before you expect to ovulate.

The app is actually incorrect - according to studies ovulation day is not a great day to conceive on, both 1 and 2 days before were better!! So please don't worry, you do not need to BD on O Day to conceive (and in fact it is better not to)

11. Thanks MamaLynseyLoo thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @atomic Thank you. If i dont fall pregnant this cucle. What do you suggest for the room
    Of improvements ??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you switch over to LE Diet, get back on the coffee, use a jelly instead of a douche, and above all else, have ONE attempt. You can do timing if you'd like, but make sure that instead of having several attempts with a cutoff, have ONE attempt 2 or 3 days before you expect ovulation. For reasons we do not know, one attempt has swayed strongly pink for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast