Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh that person was a spammer, had to delete their account. Sometimes they will post a few nice messages before starting up with their spam. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that is one for the books!!!

Good luck and pink dust!! on one attempt, that's the most important part!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. It's looking like I may have lost my nugget.... I started bleeding then cramping on Sunday morning. It was heavy with clots (but only when I used the bathroom). I passed a flesh colored blob later in the afternoon and then my bleeding and cramps really subsided at that point. I bled a bit Monday (no cramps) and the blood turned brown and now it's basically gone. My HCG level yesterday was 98 and I need another draw on Wed. Boobs still hurt, BBT had dropped a little bit during the bleed (not below the cover line) and has now gone back up. I'm still getting a ferning pattern on the microscope this AM. I'm sure you've heard and seen it all... does this sound normal to you for a MC? I would have been just shy of 5 weeks when the bleeding started. My hubby is convinced that I had multiples and lost one. We were kind of warned at my last annual, that with my hormone levels being so high, that we may have multiples. I also had multiple stretches of positive OPK's this last cycle, which tells me that my hormones weren't exactly stable when we conceived. Any thoughts while I wait for my next draw?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's obviously not what anyone wants to see but you can have all those things happen and then continue on with the pregnancy (like losing a twin, just as you're saying, but even without that, you can lose a little lining or have a SCH bleed and then everything just keeps right on trucking) The thing that will let us know is the HCG level - if it's rising appropriately then the pregnancy is still hanging on and if it stays the same or drops we may have trouble. But I do want to mention that there is some speculation that if you were to lose a twin, the number may stay the same and then start climbing again (because we've lost the HCG the one bean was making) so don't be in a rush to schedule a D and C - you will want to be tested a few more times to see if it rebounds. This is not something set in stone and some doctors will pooh-pooh you if you want to wait, but I've seen it several times where there is bleeding and then the HCG isn't right but then it rebounds and they end up with a baby at the end.

My personal experience with losing a twin at about that stage of pregnancy was 5 days of heavy bleeding (it was my first PPAF so I wasn't surprised that it seemed heavier than normal). Somehow both placentas stayed and grew but only one had a baby attached to it. So I know firsthand that it is possible to have a crazy event at the beginning of pregnancy that ends up with a healthy baby at the end of the process. FX and TX for good news.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the support! I had my second draw yesterday morning and they were supposed to call me back in the afternoon, but no one returned my call. UGH! I will report back later today!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It went up from 98 to 268 in 2 days!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great sign Kimberly!! and positive thoughts coming your way!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not great news on my end. The doctors were thinking that I had an ectopic pregnancy due to a mysterious "2 cm complex mass" near my left ovary (found in the ER on Saturday). After another ultrasound on Monday, the mass was gone and I had blood pooling in my uterus. HCG numbers also started to drop that day and I began bleeding again yesterday. Although I'm heart broken, I'm thankful that it took care of itself, if I was having an ectopic. I can't even imagine if it had progressed...

Time to get back at that diet and try again. Atomic, have you noticed if TTC directly after a miscarriage has any sort of sway factor? My diet pretty much stayed girl friendly-- I didn't want to eat much.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so terribly sorry to read this. But yes it is good that it resolved itself.

yes, we believe that conceiving after a loss does sway pink. If you get your doc's ok, I would proceed provided you feel emotionally and physically ready to try again.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! I'm back on the baby making band wagon again and have a question for you. Under normal circumstances, I go for a brisk 40 minute walk (up a steep hill) almost every day. I had been reading your advice on exercise and decided to kick my routine up to 65 minutes for the last two weeks. I also cut my calories quite a bit, but for the life of me, I couldn't lose a pound. I'm 5'2" and 120lbs; it's always been hard for me to gain or lose weight. We made our attempt anyways last week and after that, I went back down to 40 minutes and ate an excessive amount of food. The next day I dropped a pound. I'm not sure if I was in starvation mode or what. So my question is, do you think it would have mattered that I didn't lose weight with my sway, even though I cut the calories and excessively exercised? Just curious what your thoughts are! Thanks!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast