Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBabies2 View Post
    I so agree about the mostly vegan later on, and with the snacking!! I never realized how often I snacked because like you said I would snack whenever I wanted plus whenever I was getting my boys something. I think that definitely helps (also no meat helps) cut down on calories so I'm thinking that could be a good long term keep for weight loss/management. Good for you with 6 days exercise a week! I'm only managing 4 usually. And an hour feels like a long time but I do it, though probably won't keep it that duration when I'm done swaying.
    How do you fit it in 6 days?
    I try to attend the gym in the evenings M-F and then Saturday mornings I go for an hour walk with my son in the stroller. I read that it doesn't matter as much the intensity as it does the hour. Hope that's right! I've just been walking, cycling, or doing the elliptical for an hour. Some times I'll do two machines for 30 minutes each so I don't get bored!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighme View Post
    I try to attend the gym in the evenings M-F and then Saturday mornings I go for an hour walk with my son in the stroller. I read that it doesn't matter as much the intensity as it does the hour. Hope that's right! I've just been walking, cycling, or doing the elliptical for an hour. Some times I'll do two machines for 30 minutes each so I don't get bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry I think I was messing up the reply post just then--- but Yep I read the same! I usually walk, or do a walk at home exercise you tube video - thanks for sharing

3. Likes Eighme liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12