Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member! Planning my ideal blue sway +all about me !!

New here ! I've been reading the forums for a while now so I feel like I know some of you already (especially atomic!) but finally joined and ready to start posting about my journey

Hubby and I are currently pregnant with our first ! We didn't try to gender sway when we began ttc, in fact I knew nothing at all about it ! Throughout the pregnancy my curiosity has been spiked and I had this deep down feeling that this baby was a little boy- much to my surprise it's a little girl! I will admit, for some reason I did come down with a case of gender disappointment. I felt like I really wanted hubby to have a little boy as his first born. However I am happy and over the moon that we have a healthy little girl on the way!

Reading these forums and learning about all these influencers for increasing pink and blue sways has really opened up my eyes and helped me get over the disappointment I had. I can see now how my lifestyle swayed towards the pink side even though we dtd during optimum blue sway times.

The cycle we conceived DD:
    Diet- I was actively trying to loose weight, calorie counting etc, I'm vegetarian and protein intake was low. I was also doing lots of infrared yoga (basically boot camp in a room heated like a sauna)

Prior to the start of this cycle we had abstained for about 15 days- busy schedules etc. I'm not sure if hubby had any release in there.

Aunt flow ended CD 1 toCD 4 (typical cycle)
    dtd unprotected cd 5
    dtd unprotected cd 7

Nothing cd 8,9,10,11 (I'm not sure if DH released during these days.. tmi sorry)

Cd 8- did infared sauna boot camp

Cd 11 OPK at night is not positive but almost there

Cd 12 100% positive OPK with first morning urine

Cd 12 did the infared sauna boot camp early in the morning

Dtd unprotected cd 12 at night (opk still positive)

Dtd unprotected cd 13 (opk dark but fading)

Dtd unprotected cd 14 (opk fading)

Dtd unprotected cd 15 (opk faded- negative for sure)

Cd 23 I had a positive preg test !

From reading the forums it looks like we dtd around good timing to sway blue BUT I think my infared yoga might have changed my PH or killed some blue swimmers. Plus we were not active enough with our attempts or making sure we dtd every 2-4 days.

My goal is to educate myself with these forums and all of your lovely ladies attempts and build myself a blue sway plan for our ttc attempts for #2 and hopefully we end up having a successful blue sway
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Congrats on the impending arrival of your little girl. When is she due?

I was also someone who didn't know about swaying prior to getting pregnant with my second DD and once I read through Atomic's essays I realised how I was living the textbook girl sway lifestyle.

When are you thinking of getting into your blue sway? Or just flexible and seeing how it goes at this point?
    Last edited by MiaMelb; September 3rd, 2017 at 11:48 PM.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you !!!! Expecting in December of this year ! I'm thinking of doing 2 attempts next year: November 2018 and December 2018 and if those fail we'll give it a break until June, July, August 2019 were also trying to have a summer baby for the next one and have it close in age to DD! (But not too close! Lol)

I see your going to try for 2018/19 as well!!! Have you already started to make changes to your lifestyle or are you waiting ? I think I'll start implementing change September 2018 for the November and December attempts and then continue to keep it blue friendly until the 2019 attempts !
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Tali! I had the exact same thing happen - got pregnant with no gender desire at all either way, just had a feeling that it was a girl, and it was a boy!! That was how I got gender disappointment. No matter what, you are on an amazing journey to becoming a mom and I want to give you huge congrats on your new addition!

Your diet was pretty pink friendly and also I suspect you ovulated sooner and some if not most of those attempts missed the egg, putting you in with one attempt, which has been a strong pink sway for us.

Please let me know how I can be of help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali.kah View Post
    Thank you !!!! Expecting in December of this year ! I'm thinking of doing 2 attempts next year: November 2018 and December 2018 and if those fail we'll give it a break until June, July, August 2019 were also trying to have a summer baby for the next one and have it close in age to DD! (But not too close! Lol)

I see your going to try for 2018/19 as well!!! Have you already started to make changes to your lifestyle or are you waiting ? I think I'll start implementing change September 2018 for the November and December attempts and then continue to keep it blue friendly until the 2019 attempts !
    Slowly starting to make some changes. Naturally I just seem to be so much hungrier now than I used to be, not working and constantly snacking on the kids food. Changed over to full fat dairy, increased red meat intake and started taking a multi vitamin. This week just started doing a pump class with the intention or upping that towards attempt time. Will add the probiotics and a couple of other supps in a few months too.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post