Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New and Grateful for this community!

Hi Everyone!

I am new to swaying and am so grateful to have discovered such a vibrant and supportive community, so thanks to everyone for all of the posts and info on the site-- it has been tremendously helpful (if a bit overwhelming, too).

A little about me. I am turning 34 tomorrow. My husband and I have two amazing boys, and have decided that we are only going to have three biological children (we hope to possibly fosterer adopt sometime down the road). I am pining for a girl for so many reasons, especially because I lost my own mom in a car accident a little over a year ago and I long to have a relationship with a daughter that is like the one I had with her.

We conceived both boys on the first try (separate pregnancies), so we fortunately seem to have no issues with fertility, although my husband comes from three generations of all boys. So, I have a lot of anxiety about whether we will be able to conceive a girl. I am new to this process and am currently considering all options-- from swaying with diet, to IVF/PGD. I had a couple of general questions that I though I'd ask here. If it's not the right place, please let me know and I will start threads in a more appropriate place on the forum.

The Swaying Route
    - I am currently breastfeeding my seven month old and would like to continue as long as possible to support his development, but for complex reasons related to insurance and the cost of having a baby, my husband and I would like to begin TTC late December 2017, if possible. So my question is, if we went the Swaying Route, how long do you need to be dieting and preparing before TTC for a sway to have better success, and should I be completely done with breastfeeding before I try to undertake a sway diet and lifestyle (for my son's sake and for the sake of swaying success)?

The IVF/PGD route
    - This is a big stretch for us financially, so it might not be possible. If anyone has advice on affordable and reputable IVF/PGD providers, I welcome all suggestions. I live in central Texas but am open to travel if needed. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way that I could potentially donate eggs in exchange for free or reduced cost IVF/PGD, and whether this would be a good avenue to follow, or if there are major drawbacks. I've read some pretty scary stories online about egg donation process, but am not sure if they are true. Apart from that I really like the idea of helping another family achieve their dreams in tandem with ours. If anyone has any info on this process, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am open to any and all feedback in terms of the specific questions above, or more general advice from the community on what route might be best for us to hopefully,maybe, get our girl.

Thanks to all who take the time to read this, and good luck to one and all for having the healthy, happy, babies of your dreams!

Best,
    Jeanne
    Last edited by jeanneg; September 8th, 2017 at 04:36 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I"m so sorry to hear of your loss.

12 weeks or more for swaying diet and exercise. You'd have enough time if you started in December.

BUT that having been said, I do recommend if IVF is ever an option, that you go that route first and then swaying will always be here. Time is not your friend when it comes to IVF, the younger you are, the better. So what I would suggest is following the sway diet in this thread, 5 from the top, called "atomic fertility diet" and follow the variation for swayers who may go HT, and then do your investigations. That way you'll be starting your preparation for either swaying or doing IVF. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks jeanneg thanked for this post