Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

E4D swaying pink vs OPK

Hi there! Atomic, I'm wondering if I can have your opinion?! I am swaying pink and after a devestating BFN two months ago and being away from hubby last month I'd love this month to work! Sadly I was naughty while overseas and gained some weight (2kg in the last month) so really I've probably ruined my sway anyways but we decided to BD E4D, which was last Sunday, Wednesday and Sunday again (shoukd have been Saturday but I was sick). Then today (Monday as I'm in Australia) I checked on an OPK because I had some left over and today is a solid smiley (it's been flashing the last four days). Should I just take yesterday as my last attempt or should I add a sneaky extra attempt tomorrow?? Other than the weight gain from junk food while on holiday, ive been mostly veggie, having coffee with sweetener at least once a day, drinking cinnamon based tea 1-2 times a day(bc I love it, not for swaying reasons) and I'm on antihistamines for sleep and my sinuses so hopefully some sway elements have been preserved! Thanks!!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I'm dying to take a sudafed for my cold but I was worried t might ruin my chances, but maybe that would push things more pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't recommend Sudafed as a sway tactic but if you need one for a medical reason, while it can cut odds of conception, it is said by some to sway pink.

I would probably go ahead and have attempt. (I know I'm a day late to this, sorry it came in at night for me) I really think that going from Sunday to Tuesday (the most likely day you'll O) is not going to give you a great chance especially with the antishtamines. Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic!!!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post