Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying for a 5th child (Girl)

Hi. Hoping to learn a few things here. Wife is 35. I am 39. She has been off of the pill for a few months now with a regular cycle. We've had no issues conceiving. We have a girl, boy, boy, boy. Have never tried to sway before. No health issues. I would consider myself extremely healthy and physically fit. Wife is in good overall health with a fairly healthy diet. Both drink on occasion - 3 nights per week, low consumption. Mostly beer. Just being honest - she is not extremely likely to follow a strict diet as far as counting calories and grams of this or that, etc.

My basic thought is to look towards maybe her focusing on getting enough of certain things in her diet or with vitamins that might help with a girl. In addition, from what I've read on here some of the frequency of ejaculating/intercourse can be a factor. I don't know if this is relevant or not but my "volume" has always been very high and I wonder if this has anything to do with the 3 boys in a row. Don't want to write too long here. Any input is appreciated.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 26th, 2018 at 03:26 PM.

3. Thanks JS616 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I'm more into details than she is I guess. She's not into cardio. Although having 4 kids keeps her moving. She is overall a healthy eater and person. She is a "curvier" woman, but not overweight by reasonable standards and well proportioned. Not a big eater. Not a huge snacker. Not a big meat eater, so there's that going for her it sounds like. Cardio is pretty unlikely. Skipping breakfast is doable as is one try. Thanks for the ideas.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome,

Not a pink sway expert but I've definitely read a few things that could get you started.

For yourself, perhaps consider doing some cycling or jogging, they sway pink.

For her, avoid most vitamins for a girl sway. Ditch any prenatals, multivitamins, probiotics etc (obviously keep anything that she needs for deficiencies). She should take just folate and fibre.

Sure you'll get a few more pink swayers jump in with other thoughts soon. GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

6. Thanks JS616 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome JS!

We have pretty good success with alcohol as a sway tactic so don't worry about that.

What I would have you guys do is just go vegetarian. We've had good results with that for those who didn't want to do the full diet with all the tracking and stuff.

For reasons we can only guess at, having one attempt in the fertile window of O-3 through O Day seems to be pink-friendly. So just have sex one time during that time period, and O-2 and O-1 are by far the best chance of conception. The frequency of ejaculation has not been as effective but many couples do like to start off either using abstain (no release for 7-10 days, this is only for men under 35) or daily release (release on your own or with her, with a condom, daily every day for 7-10 days, anyone can use this). But just be sure that it doesn't cut down the odds of conception with that one attempt...do NOT keep doing frequency patterns and add attempts to boost chances of pregnancy. Keep the one attempt while ditching the frequency and going to every 2-4 days' release instead after giving it a couple months using both.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    both smoking and jogging or biking for you have been shown in scientific studies to sway pink.

If you wanted to, we've had some success with hubbies taking Olive Leaf Extract 500-1000 mg dry leaf daily started right away and continued on through BFP, at which point you can gradually wean off of it by spacing doses futher and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop it. Also, 12-48 oz. of soy milk or soy foods every day may help. (you don't need to wean off of those, though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ