Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie here! Swaying pink after 4 boys!

Hi everyone! I have been lurking and reading lots of info while taking notes. I was quickly diagnosed with PCOS in 2006 and immediately put on clomid 50mg. I conceived my first son in the 2nd month. 2yrs later I conceived with clomid same dose and mc. The very next month I conceived fraternal twin boys. And in 2011 I was having really bad cramping and went to my doctor, he said I was getting ready to release an egg. So dh and I bd and conceived our last little boy born in 2012. I had been afraid of getting pregnant again and being disappointed with another boy. Don't get me wrong we love all of our boys! But we had decided we were done. Our boys are always asking when can we have a sister, as well. However, once I found this site I felt like I wanted to give it another shot and really work to get a little girl or 2 to complete our family.

Edit: I postedin the wrong location this morning, sorry. I also wanted to add that I'm 40 years old and recently I changed my diet to vegan about 4 weeks ago. I also have lost some weight since I changed my diet. I still need to begin exercising. I have read the ttc with special circumstances like pcos. But I saw that I fall into the 35+ which is different.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, thanks for your patience!!

I do think we need to be cautious with someone who has a history of PCOS and is 40 because vegan diets are quite carby. it may be better for you to add back in dairy and eggs to preserve your fertility.

I think you need to exercise even if you can't get up to the full 60 minutes a day. The exercise is great for PCOSers as it helps with your insulin response.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome, thanks for your patience!!

I do think we need to be cautious with someone who has a history of PCOS and is 40 because vegan diets are quite carby. it may be better for you to add back in dairy and eggs to preserve your fertility.

I think you need to exercise even if you can't get up to the full 60 minutes a day. The exercise is great for PCOSers as it helps with your insulin response.
    Thanks, Atomic. I have been thinking about that and I believe I will. I definitely want this to work, my doctor wants me to try as soon as possible and in 2 weeks agreed to give me clomid.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post