Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great- so I've pushed breakfast back. Trying to have it about 10am. Porridge has gone from my diet, replaced by rice crispies or wheaties. Hope these are ok wasn't sure if I should go with cereal or toast. Making changes to my diet slowly. Am trying now to snack at all between meals. Does no added sugar squash counteract the no snacking?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cereal is not good for a pink sway. It is the only food ever proven to be associated with more boy conceptions (probably because it's vitamin fortified but we honestly aren't sure) Toast is better.

Anything unsweetened, zero or very low cal like squash is fine between meals. Doesn't count as a snack.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

Thank you for this. I realised a day after I posted about previously reading about cereal, so swapped to toast. I have done a lot more searching through the forums but am confused about milk. Should I be having more or less milk? I was thinking a glass of milk with my breakfast toast. I've also been avoiding the squash anyway and discovering I'm happy drinking mostly water. I'm worried I might be eating too few calories even if I reach the fat recommendations. Should I be bumping calories up by having sweets with meals?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are two schools of thought on milk.

Our school of thought is that milk is ok within limits but it is not a free food and it does not sway pink. If anything it may sway blue due to it being very nutrient dense. Most of us on here, myself included, have had at least one opposite doing the dairy heavy type of sway diet and taking lots of calcium/Vit. D supps and so we are more inclined to give all that up to get girls (and it worked for me).

The other school of thought is that calcium sways pink and eat tons of dairy. I can't recommend that not only because it didn't work for me but because I"ve seen soooo many people do nothing for swaying other than those two things and they had boy after boy doing that. If you must do a calcium heavy sway diet (your call) just be sure you're doing it in supplement form, without Vit. D, and not ingesting 1000's of cals a day in the form of dairy.

You need to get enough calories, period. The minimums are more important than the maximums because the minimums are to enable you to continue to ovulate and get and stay pregnant. It doesn't need to be sweets, could be fruit or some other food - whatever sounds appealing!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12