Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Because for my last chance I will dream big

Hello ladies,
    I am coming here in hopes to get tips about how to increase my chances of creating a baby boy.
    I am the mom of two DD (one is almost 7, and the #2 is seven months old). At 36, I feel is time to do something to help my DH increase his chances as he dreams with the idea of a baby boy (however, he is the father of 4 girls- two from previous relationships), so I have to do a little prayer in addition to any blue swaying techniques, LOL!) .
    When we talk about increasing the size of our family, we know 3 is the max for us. We dream with a boy, but we know that regardless, the main goal is a healthy baby.
    My only worry is the salt , because I had Preclamsia with my first pregnancy, and at risk with my second. So, I don't think it will be healthy lots of sodium under my situation. So, I checked the Chinese calendar and my chances of conceiving a boy are higher for Jan 2018. Is this enough time, if I start my blue sway now. I just ordered all the supplements today, they should arrive today and tomorrow. I am also changing my diet. I am trying to stop many food habits, which I believe contributed to my beautiful meant to be DDs' .... Any advice is so welcomed ladies!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The salt doesn't work. We have completely given up on the salt thing and only use HEALTHY diets!

Chinese Calendar does not work. But it is plenty of time to start swaying now and start trying in January!

Just let me know any questions you have!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic. So, the recommended increase in sodium is not longer needed?
    Currently, we are starting the following supplements:
    DW- Fertile CM, Folic Acid, OMEGA-3 , Spirulina, Evening Primrose Oil,
    DH- Zinc, L-Arginine, CoQ10, Spirulina

Food choices: I am eating cereal and bananas every morning. Eating protein and snacking (but nothing healthy, so I need to include a more healthy diet) . Lots of potatoes, including potatoes chips (never it this before). NO coffee, switched to Green tea, 2-3 times a day. No dairy, I was a huge dairy products eater.
    Drinking: Pineapple juice, introducing V8 this week.
    Any other advice please Atomic??

Thank you so much for responding

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi fellow blue swayer. I also have 2 DDs and am dreaming of a little boy.

From the sound of it you've done some reading on other sites or on older forum posts? Some of the thinking behind a few those supps/foods has changed over time.

Pretty sure for most people fertile CM, spirulina and EPO are not recommended for a blue sway. Atomic suggested for me the other day a multi vit, probiotic, vit D and possibly a fish oil. Feel like this is true for DH and zinc also. Sure she'll confirm shortly.

With the foods, potatoes and bananas are not magic foods. Those alone will not result in boys. It's more about eating the most nutrient dense foods and trying to eat carbs and protein at each meal/snack. Do not drop the dairy! Full fat milk/cheesd/yogurt etc is recommended for a blue sway. Good idea dropping the coffee. Not sure if that much green tea is recommended though. Perhaps just normal tea for some of those.

What are you planning BD wise?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi big dreamer Miamelb, thank you for your response!
    Waooo I feel I wasted all this money buying all these supplements 😱. Thank you for all the tips, I hope Atomic says that some of them are still okay to sway 💙 🙏🏻, but I honestly feel like eliminating dairy products will help my sway because with my previous pregnancies I was basically consuming dairy 😓😂 .

I want to start BD end of January , but DH thinks is to soon. I also feel that if we keep waiting we will do it around Spring -Summer time , and that is how we ended up with two winter DDs 🤣.... looking to do things differently this time around. How about you?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I got 4 boys with tons of dairy and gave it up to get my girl.

It's fine if you don't want to do dairy, just DON"T switch over to a bunch of milk replacers as we have found too much milk replacers seem to sway pink for people.

I got 3 boys in spring/summer, seasons only sway the teensiest amount so do what will work better for you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by IwantmyYboy View Post
    Thank you so much Atomic. So, the recommended increase in sodium is not longer needed?
    Currently, we are starting the following supplements:
    DW- Fertile CM, Folic Acid, OMEGA-3 , Spirulina, Evening Primrose Oil,
    DH- Zinc, L-Arginine, CoQ10, Spirulina

Food choices: I am eating cereal and bananas every morning. Eating protein and snacking (but nothing healthy, so I need to include a more healthy diet) . Lots of potatoes, including potatoes chips (never it this before). NO coffee, switched to Green tea, 2-3 times a day. No dairy, I was a huge dairy products eater.
    Drinking: Pineapple juice, introducing V8 this week.
    Any other advice please Atomic??

Thank you so much for responding
    I personally can't recommend it any more with the sodium. Just doesn't add up given the science and our experiences.

No Fertile CM. It really messed up people's cycles, we saw tons of opposites with it, and it actually dried people's CM UP!

I have all but dropped EPO. I feel like it was making opposites and especially if you're not doing dairy, it feels very risky to me

For DH - no more than 25 mg zinc

arginine and coq are fine for him.

I do not and will not EVER recommend seaweeds for people like spirulina. it has been linked to motor neuron disease like ALS which trust me, no one wants and I cannot recommend it for anyone except in the smallest amount (like as the occasional ingredient in something)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You so much Atomic.
    I only did one pill of Fertile CM and decided no to take EPO until hearing from you. I am limiting my supplements to: Folic acid, Omega 3 with fish oil, zing, I am adding one a day multivitamin for me this week and for DH too.
    I am doing full fat milk for my dairy (my only dairy) . and doing healthy smoothies : Kale, avocado, bananas, pears, with whey protein powder). For snacks: Dried apricots, dates, and almonds). I am also drinking V8 juice and lenon water. Is this better?? Thank you so much, my plan still on for BD end of Jan and Feb . 🙏🏻💙

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're taking the multivitamin it already has enough zinc in it, no need for more

yes all that is great, are you doing protein and carbs at every (or mostly every) meal and snack?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you're taking the multivitamin it already has enough zinc in it, no need for more

yes all that is great, are you doing protein and carbs at every (or mostly every) meal and snack?

Yes, however, that is the part that I am having a hard time !! Trying my best to introduce protein to every meal and snack!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast