Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

new and want to TTC boy after loss

I had a d & c yesterday after my baby boy's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks. I'm 39 years old and we want a boy so bad. We have 3 girls already. What are my best chances to conceive a boy? With this boy we lost we used instead cup, egg whites and baking soda finger and conceived 1st time w a boy and OPK to conceive at ovulation.(unfortunately resulted in fetal demise)
    I want to try the same method but am worrying...could it have contributed to miscarriage? When should I start to TTC again? Thoughts? Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Annie I'm so sorry to read this. The vast majority of losses are just bad luck, no one's fault so please don't blame yourself.

I do not and never will recommend egg whites for anyone as I fear they can cause or contribute to uterine infection.

I would have you do natural conception using Preseed and guaifenesin instead of egg whites/baking soda. Much safer and better for conception.

After a D and C I generally recommend waiting 2 cycles but at 39 time is not your friend...what did your doc recommend??

Are you doing a sway diet?? Taking any supps?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doc recommended waiting 2-3 cycles to build up uterine lining. I'm trying to avoid dairy and increase potassium & sodium. As for supps, thinking of EPO, maybe potassium pills, folic acid. Should I take a full prenatal instead of straight folic acid? I want a boy so bad. What else can I do in addition to your suggestions?
    We bd at 20 hours after pos OPK smiley face and conceived boy, should we do that again?
    Also what are your stats on conceiving boy w guaifenesin and preseed?
    Instead cup to help? So desperate.
    This might be my lady chance
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Annie Love; December 7th, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd split the difference and go with 2. 3 is overkill IMO

We use full fat dairy for blue sways on here but if you can't bring yourself to include it, that's fine, just be SURE you are getting good animal fats from other sources (like butter, fatty beef, and eggs)

DO NOT NOT NOT use EPO. We have had such poor results for blue that I am seriously considering trying it for some people as a PINK sway! I currently only use EPO for blue swayers who are on very strict keto diets and no one else.

I'd have you use folate instead since you've had a loss and I'd do 2000 mcg per day.

YES I want you on a prenatal absolutely!!!

I prefer you get potassium from foods (such as coconut water, fruits and veg) but one potassium pill per day won't kill u

We have best results for blue with 3 attempts at or after pos OPK. Even though you got a boy with one attempt before, we have had a lot of girls conceived with one attempt. So my recommendation would be one attempt night of positive OPK, again the next morning if you can (O Day) and then again the following night (O Day)

We get between 65-75% success rates depending on what sway tactics people use. Most everyone uses Preseed and guafenesin on this site. Please do not trust the artificially, impossibly high inflated success rates on other sites. They simply cut everyone out who doesn't do everything perfectly and get opposites (including everyone whose husbands won't sway) but then include everyone who gets successes even when they didn't do things perfectly and this makes their statistics unreliable.

I never recommend the Instead cup because I think it can seal the cervix shut actually leading to LOWER sperm numbers at the egg instead of higher. Plus when people try to put it in, they lose tons of semen/sperm. Simply stay laying down for at least 30 minutes or more and it's better than messing with Instead cup.

Good luck and blue dust headed your way!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you suggest folate instead of folic acid? Is that too much folic acid 2000mg plus the prenatal?
    Also, if I purchase your plan on TTC boy, how beneficial would it be? What will I learn?
    Any thoughts on extreme gender swaying?
    I stopped 1000 mg of folic acid at 12 weeks and just continued with prenatal vitamins....that's about time baby's heart stopped. ...wonder if that had anything g to do with it.
    Thank you so much. Just reading your replies atomic is helping me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I prefer folate for everyone who can afford it. Did you just stop the folic acid cold turkey?? Next time let's wean off of it at the end of the first trimester by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can safely drop them. It should take about 3-4 weeks to do that. It was probably just a coincidence but let's err on the side of caution and wean off gradually instead.

I am not a fan of extreme gender swaying as it is based on lies. No one can see the differences between X and Y sperm through a microscope and even in a modern lab using the best of the best equipment and training and materials, sperm spinning has been shown by independent studies to still produce 50-50 X and Y sperm and Dr. Ericsson himself admits this. If this is true (which it is and all reputable sources like Dr. Potter agree) then there is NO WAY that women at home with egg whites and toy centrifuges can get any different result than that. It is simply impossible what they are promising.

Here's a nice rundown of the stuff that is in the plan. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/pers...e-details.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 12 weeks I stopped the folic acid (1000mg) cold turkey but kept up with the prenatal vitamin which contained 400mcg of folic acid.

Also I had d & c 2 and half weeks ago and started bleeding today. Could this be my period starting?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably not a true period but it may mean your cycle is resuming and you may possibly O in 2 weeks.

Yeah let's just wean off next time to be on the safest side.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just purchased a ttc a Boy Bundle plan...how/where do I access it?
    It is the TTC a Boy Bundle-Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service Plus 21 day meal plan subscription.
    I understood it gets emailed to me through PDF. I would love that. Also what are the first steps that I need to do? I'm confused.
    Please Help!

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Annie Love; December 11th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get any email messages possibly in your spam folder? I sent a mesage to tech support but it's supposed to be all automated. The questionnaires are here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms and if you can't access them try logging out and logging back in again! Then once I get the questionnaires I"ll make your plan for you!

Thanks so much for your purchase!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast