Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you really are only 3dpo (which I highly suspect you are), then there's just no way those are true positives. I've actually had problems with those cheapie ones giving bad evaps.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

2. Thanks Star4012, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're really 3 DPO there's no way those are positives! I don't recommend ever testing before 7 DPO at the earliest and I prefer more like 10-12. Now, some people can have conceived sooner than they thought but given your chart I doubt you did, the chart seems pretty accurate.

I love your nails aa those are so pretty!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you're really 3 DPO there's no way those are positives! I don't recommend ever testing before 7 DPO at the earliest and I prefer more like 10-12. Now, some people can have conceived sooner than they thought but given your chart I doubt you did, the chart seems pretty accurate.

I love your nails aa those are so pretty!
    Thanks girls! I posted it on a tweaking page in Babycenter and apparently there is a wonky batch of wondfos out right now. I was given the lot # and unfortunately I have the wonky lot... ladies were having their husbands test and it was coming up as positive lol

I only tested to be able to see progression (If I happen to conceive) and never would have thought I'd see something... especially with how early I am in days past ovulation... so when I saw it I was like oh red flag... so my first through was did I O earlier than I thought? Bc during my normal cycles without Clomid I would O on CD9.... anyways, now that I know I have the wonky batch, It all makes sense now. I appreciate all responses from you girls I so desperately want a little girl.. I'm praying it happens this month! I'm so glad I chart so that I can confirm O with my temps.

And thanks!! I got some "me time" this weekend and it's only day I have to pamper myself every few weeks. We all deserve a little me time

Here's my chart today:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is this me time of which you speak LOL?

Thanks for letting us know about the bad Wondfos! I can't keep up on all this stuff so really appreciate you guys letting me know.

8. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is this me time of which you speak LOL?

Thanks for letting us know about the bad Wondfos! I can't keep up on all this stuff so really appreciate you guys letting me know.
    Haha I know, right?! Usually it's going to a doc appt alone... woohoo!

Here is the info on the batch:

Bad lot # for wondfo: W00170116-3

And you're welcome. Spread the word for anyone else... I know it's not so heartbreaking for me, but it could be for someone else who is at the end of their cycle testing with them.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!! Really appreciate it!

12. Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is due today and I believe she's starting... took a HPT and its negative... Onto the second round of Clomid. My doc gave me the same dosage 50mg. and said I can take it days 3-7 or 5-9 again it's up to me. I've read better results with taking it 3-7 so I think I'm going to take it days 3-7. I've been thinking the past few days about what I wanted to do for my second round of Clomid and ttc our little girl. Rather than posting several comments, I've complied them into one to make it a little easier. I was looking into odds of conceiving twin girls, and if that happens, I'll be thrilled, but even if I just get 1 girl, I'd be happy.

Question #1: For my second round of clomid, Should I do the E4D attempt and then an additional attempt on positive OPK? or just E4D?
    Question #2: Every 4 days-- does that mean dtd on say CD6, then again on CD10 CD14, etc? or does it need to be 4 entire cut off days then BD (CD6, CD11, CD15, for the example mentioned) Just needed some clarification for that.
    Question #3: I've seen some forums with women using pregnitude along with clomid-- Do you think that'll increase my chances and sway for girl? If so when would I take it? I can get it as early as tomorrow from amazon-- which may be CD2 for me (if AF arrives today).
    Question #4: After reading through success stories I've seen that exercise helps sway girl (hubby and myself). Hubby is in the army and jogs 3x a week, so that's that... I could increase my physical activity more. Also have read that coffee helps sway girl... I currently drink one cup of caffeinated coffee a day... If I take in too much caffeine, I get migraines-- could I drink decaf and it provide a good sway too?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me on my journey to conceive a girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I thin CD 3-7 is best results for conception.

1)I'd do e4d this time and then switch to e4d plus one next time.

2)you can do it either Monday/Thurs or Monday/Friday (not those specific days thats just an example). Closer attempts may be better chances of conception but lower odds of pink (still good though) and further attempts may be better odds of pink, lower odds of conception. Since you are on the Clomid I'd have you do the closer attempts so Mon/Thurs pattern

3)I only recommend pregnitude for those with moderate to severe PCOS or more than 30-50 lbs to lose.

4)Yes, exercise is among our best sway tactics. Hubby jogging is great. If you want to exercise it may help.

5)We don't know if decaf sways or not. I assume it does, because I think it's likely the coffee itself and not the caffeine (at least not caffeine alone) but we don't honestly know for sure.

15. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I thin CD 3-7 is best results for conception.

1)I'd do e4d this time and then switch to e4d plus one next time.

2)you can do it either Monday/Thurs or Monday/Friday (not those specific days thats just an example). Closer attempts may be better chances of conception but lower odds of pink (still good though) and further attempts may be better odds of pink, lower odds of conception. Since you are on the Clomid I'd have you do the closer attempts so Mon/Thurs pattern

3)I only recommend pregnitude for those with moderate to severe PCOS or more than 30-50 lbs to lose.

4)Yes, exercise is among our best sway tactics. Hubby jogging is great. If you want to exercise it may help.

5)We don't know if decaf sways or not. I assume it does, because I think it's likely the coffee itself and not the caffeine (at least not caffeine alone) but we don't honestly know for sure.
    Hi Atomic!

I had a follow-up appt with my obgyn this morning to discuss the results of my sonogram I had a couple weeks ago. He told me that they found several bead-like cysts on my left ovary and that there were a few follicles just keeping put... He said upon the results of the ultrasound, and my blood work, and a few other things, he really feels that I have PCOS. He gave me another round of Clomid (to take next cycle since I'm on cd8 and just took my second round days 3-7) and prescribed metformin to start taking immediately. Do you have experience with metformin? Does it sway? My doc said when Clomid and metformin are used together, the chances are higher for pregnancy. Do you think I should start metformin now on cd8? Or wait until next cycle? I just don't want it to screw up my cycle or sway.

My other question is, I'm praying for twins, is metformin going to reduce that chance?

Thanks in advance!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m pretty sure metformin sways pink as it lowers blood sugars, do clomid & metformin is a strong pink sway from memory. Wishing you loads of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast