Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    I'm back again... my baby boy is 4.5mths old and soooo yummy., I'm so in love with him. You are right about them being special thats for sure.
    The topic of number four is often in conversation (mostly when).
    Due to the GD I had after the last gender scan and my hubby's negative experience with licorice (sooo moody) he is not keen on swaying hard this time.
    I want to check, how long before trying should I wean off supps?
    Is Diane 35/Estelle 35/Ginet a pill worth trying to delay pregnancy and sway pink? I'm a bit bothered by the PCOS sxs these days. I don't know if its age or my diet and lack of exercise breastfeeding and having three children.
    I will try for met again, I'm 35 now, and use the OPKs... I have like 40 leftover from the last baby.
    Is the PCOS eating plan part of your personalised plan?
    2013 2017 2018 2019 2020 2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have totally dropped the licorice root - it hasn't worked and caused too many side effects.

12 weeks beforehand I would be off prenatals and stuff.

If you will be on the BCP longer than a month or two then yes go for it. When people are only on it for 1-2 months I think it creates more trouble than it's worth but otherwise if you'll be on it a while then it may help sway pink.

The PCOS Diet is part of the plan for anyone who needs to be on it. I would def. recommend it for you. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. Hubby is on board with swaying again. We are thinking to plan for a 20mth ish gap so would need to start diet in near future.
    Would probiotics be included in the 3mths beforehand things to stop or just the cycle before? I'm very prone to thrush and find they help.
    Are the jellies still scratched for swaying?
    I have fallen pregnant first time each time we've tried so I'm ok with cutting the odds of conception alot to sway.

Lastly, if I purchase a plan is your diet compatible with people living overseas (do you specify brands for example)?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only problem with starting diet too soon postpartum is that it may make your cycle take longer to come back. ARe you nursing?

If you need the probiotics you need them. Things that are for your health need to take precedence over swaying. If you come off them I'd do it 12 weeks before you plan to try, though.

The jellies are up to you - they have not helped at all and have really cut odds of conception hugely, but some people do want to start off using them. Totally your choice

With the personalized plans I work with you in the coaching forum to tweak your diet (using foods you already like and are accustomed with). I do not make a custom diet. We work together to make your diet via the coaching. The custom plan is everything BUT diet and it comes with the coaching service.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so the personalised plan is the 6mth one and the coaching plan is the bundle that lasts 12mths?

Probably mummy brain but I'm having trouble choosing. Due to the exchange rate I think the bundle is out of reach for me. I think for the gap we want we need to attempt in Feb and March for a Nov/Dec baby but maybe attempt in Jan too.

Yes I'm still nursing but not full time as I don't have a full supply but I am double pumping a bit but ready to give it up soon due to other children to care for too. He is on formula during the night usually though.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every plan that says "personalized" in it is personalized. There is an option for 6 month coaching along with a personalized plan, and 12 months. the only one you don't want to buy is the "Immediate Download" as that is NOT personalized (although you could have it right away) and it doesn't come with coaching.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I got my new prescription for met. Is it ok to take it with psyllium? (Will the fibre reduce absorption).
    We've agreed to have our attempts in Jan/Feb/March (Feb being ideal but I mc last time we started & it delayed things a bit getting back to O).
    This means starting diet at the start of Oct.
    Is there benefit to doing the diet longer or is there the risk of falling off the wagon before getting preg?
    Should I buy a plan now or closer to Oct so I have more time on it at the other end?
    Wondering about OLE and folate and ordering these from iherb.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes fiber can mess with met absorption so just don't take it at the same time of day. You also will want to avoid mixing metformin if you're having alcohol. The metformin is likely more effective than the fiber so if you can't get a schedule worked out to include them both please drop the fibr and keep the met.

Most people (buying the 6 month coaching) like to have the plan about 3 months before they plan to try. This gives 3 months of lead time and then 3 months swaying with my help. Our average time to conception is 3 months so for most people this works out just fine. You can also renew the coaching for a small fee if you need to.

12 weeks on diet before trying. No benefit to being on it longer than that before trying and in fact a risk that you'll stop ovulating if you cut back too far for too long.

I do give most people OLE and folate so that's a safe purchase.

10. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, I decided to buy a personalised plan now since my schedule is a little less hectic at the moment and it gives me plenty of time to get sorted before starting PCOS LE etc. Also great I'll be up to 1500mg/day of met by then as well.
    I know what you mean about mixing metformin with alcohol. Yuck.
    Can you let me know what to do next and either link the questionnaire here or tell me to expect it by email.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok plus since you're on that high a dose I'd just skip fiber totally.

The link to the questionnaire is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456