Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Figured I'd do an intro :)

Hi ladies, I have been lurking every day while still putting up with monkeys on IG... But I decided to de-lurk today because the thread on does calcium/dairy really sway girl caught my attention

Anyways, same username over on IG. I've got four kiddos and I'm currently pg with #5. Dealing with some pretty rough GD right now, though the most maddening thing is the roller coaster - one day feel totally fine, the next, really horrible. This pg was not planned as we'd planned to TTC next spring (when babe is due), but we have always wanted a large family. We will probably sway next time and I am trusting I will fall in love with this babe when it's time to meet

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! The swaying stuff is a bit different over here. We like to look at research and figure stuff out that way! Take a look at the other data and any info you could share would be great! Atomic has been really helpful and I think we have a lot of great data points so far. I feel like we have only scratched the surface though!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the welcome, ladies!

nuthinbutpink, I would be glad to contribute any way I could - especially if it helps us make better sways. I know in a couple of years I'm going to want the best sway I can get

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, ladies!

nuthinbutpink, I would be glad to contribute any way I could - especially if it helps us make better sways. I know in a couple of years I'm going to want the best sway I can get
    Anything that you know/find that has some amount of science(preferably on humans) to back it up, feel free to post about it in the swaying forums. There are some great posts in there and it is all very interesting to learn about. I am glad you de-lurked!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI skrimpy! Post away!! We are hoping to create the best body of science-based swaying info on the Net! I agree with NBP, we've only just scratched the surface of all this, and most researchers won't touch gender ratio with a 10 foot pole because it's considered politically incorrect. It's up to us to put this all together.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm excited hah... I have approx. 2 years to obsess before we TTC again (want this LO on the way to get plenty of nursing and baby time). It's really nice to post on a forum where things aren't falling apart!

It's too bad the gender thing is so politically incorrect... I think it could benefit a lot of families and especially women who struggle with GD. I also think in the end, gender would be balanced despite what they say... I sure do see plenty of "I sure wish for pink" or "I wished for all girls." At least in first world countries I think genders would stay pretty balanced, most people want their perfect pigeon pairs!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Put a sticky up for you, Skrimpy in the Organic section.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww thanks!! I will feature Gender Dreaming in my weekly newsletter's links section this week =D

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    aww thanks!! I will feature Gender Dreaming in my weekly newsletter's links section this week =D
    Thanks
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast