Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I'm Gillian!

Hello Everyone - I have been lurking here for years and credit the forums to my successful Gender Sway with my DD born 2/2016 . I am now trying to conceive DD#2 but since we are switching between clomid, femara etc. it has been more confusing this time! Hoping to chat with other ladies and get some good advice! Baby Dust all around!!

Our Timeline -
    Jan- March 2017 - Clomid 50 and then 100 mg Days 3-7
    April/May Femara 5 Days 3-7
    June/July Off!!
    August-November Clomid 150 Days 3-7
    Dec. Femara 7.5 (Currently Day 6)

My blood tests etc are all great, ovulation for sure happening etc. It is my husbands issue - Low Morality . So he isnt doing the hot baths etc. this time around

DD#1 was conceived on CD 12 ( I think I ovulated on day 13.5) . after 3 days abstinence. Highly Acidic Diet, and husband taking baths and showers before DTD. Also, No O and missionary.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Gillian! Welcome!

Are you taking that Clomid at those doses under the advice of a doctor? Because I generally have you guys stick with 50 mg Clomid unless you are under a doctor's care and I feel super uncomfy with anyone taking 150. The only case of OHSS we have ever had was in a woman taking 150 mg Clomid (her doctor had actually given it to her, but still) and if you're doing this on your own I'd really be hesitant to have you bump up the dose that high.

The hot baths and stuff haven't been proven to help anyway. Let's have him add in Olive Leaf Extract 500 mg dry leaf starting right away and continuing on till BFP, at which ppoint you can have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone.