Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Posting again. New here and looking to sway blue

Hi!
    I’m so excited to be here. Atomic - you are amazing! A woman of science and heart and so much generosity. Where do you find the time???

I have two kids. A 4.5 year old girl and 2.9 year old boy. I just weaned my son and I’m beyond broody! But my husband is wanting to make sure it’s not just weaning driving my desire before we try for number three.

So. I have the next three months to prepare. I’m 42. I will be 43 when we attempt. I am mega mega healthy. I eat organic. Do yoga, run, boot camps. Am finally, after two kids, balanced in my eating. Natural deliveries. Delightful pregnancies. But weaning has me a little freaked out. I felt like it would have been a snap to get pregnant whilst breastfeeding. In fact, I didn’t even have a warning period between weaning my daughter and getting pregnant with my son.

My periods are only heavy for 1-2 days. Not so much cm that I ever notice. I’m regular on cycles. But goodness gracious, I’m 42. Am I being rational to think I can do this again?

I really, really want a boy. In fact, I really want twins. But boy anything is what’s important. I love my son like nothing else. He’s the sweetest gentlest thing.

I’ve tried to cut back a little on the cardio. I’m doing a bang up job eating a protein snack before bed. I just placed an order for a bunch of supplements on amazon last night. Tribulus, false unicorn, methyl folate, mucinex (for later).

I have a few kinda specific questions.
    Has anyone ever used Sam e? I was taking it when I conceived my son. Not for too long before (as I thought i’d Get that warning period first.) I read that it’s a mild alkalying agent.

Also - because of my age and interest in a boy - would anyone just go straight to the doctor for clomid? I’m a really sensitive person and I’m wondering how much I should mess with trying to have twins if it results in a girl or lowers my lining. I’d rather not have another girl and am scared of getting two. Oy!

Also, is there a link to timing of when to take certain supplements? I’ve read that ppl take them if diff calendar days.

Again, I’m so thrilled to be here. This group is exactly, most specifically, something I would have dreamed of creating myself. But here it is. Thank you!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and thanks for reposting!

Where do I find the time - my house is like super messy LOL.

No Clomid. It raises FSH levels and that may be really bad for your egg quality especially over 40. If you want to go this route you should use Femara instead but do be aware Clomid and Femara likely sway pink.

Your odds of conception are going to be lower than they were at 22 but people do still get pregnant fairly easily up until 43 (especially with proven fertility) so if the spirit moves you, by all means. I do know people who have gotten boys at 43 and 44, even 45!

I can't recommend tribulus or false unicorn root. The FUR being sold now has very little active ingredient any more (FUR has gone practically extinct in the wild) and is nearly always made from imitation Chinese herbs that may be contaminated with heavy metals. Tribulus may raise testosterone at the expense of estrogen (and estrogen may sway blue and additionally you need it to get and stay pregnant) and we saw tons of risks and side effects with it up to and including messing with egg quality and making you stop ovulating. Tamara on InGender even decided against it at some point.

There are like 1000 different ways of taking it and since I have never recommended it anyway I can't really help you know what days to take it on. I just don't have any experience with it to fall back on.

folate and mucinex tho - both good for blue

SAMe again, I don't have that much experience with it but I feel way, way better about someone taking that than taking either FUR (in its current form) or tribulus. I tend to prefer non-experimental supps for blue - multivitamin, Vit. D, fish oil, folate, coq10 (ubiquinol) and then eating a healthy diet and liftting weights. I feel like we get best results without the risks and side effects (esp. given that time is not our friend here, we can't afford to waste months if you stop ovulating! So since you've taken it before I'll leave it in your court to decide - did it mess up your cycle before or aren't you sure??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ