Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have 2 Girls, Hoping for a Boy!!

Thought I'd introduce myself here! I'm in Michigan and have 2 daughters. I'm only going to be having 1 more baby, so I need to sway blue. I am desperate! I don't want another girl. I'm seriously considering IVF-PGD but those costs are a little higher than I'd like to spend, especially considering some women need multiple rounds. Sperm sorting/spinning are very affordable, but still not great chances of having a boy. I'm in a pickle and am considering all options!
    Last edited by momof2girls; December 28th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I think an important question to ask yourself when deciding between ivf and swaying is, do you want another baby or do you just want a boy? Would you be okay with another girl? What helped me decide is knowing I would rather spend $20k+ to have a daughter than spend the average $200k to raise a child to adulthood that may not be the gender I desire then have to decide if we want to try for a fifth child. I also don't think it's fair to bring another baby boy into this world knowing I only pursued having another child because I wanted a girl (yes he'd be loved but that's beside the point). Tough pill to swallow but it's important to be honest with yourself.

If you decide to go the IVF route, we've got a great forum here for it and if swaying is what you choose, there's tons of info here to help, along with Atomic to answer your questions! Good luck in whatever you decide.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I urge anyone who can do IVF to do so if it's at all feasible. Sperm spinning has been shown in several studies to make 50-50 X and Y sperm and while the proponents of spinning claim that even though this is true, the sperm still go on to make more boys or girls anyway, we've seen plenty of opposites with these methods. Only IVF is a guarantee.

I'll be here to help if you do decide to sway but I'd take a closer look at IVF and not waste money on spinning.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ