Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping for 2019 Boy sway

Hi everyone,

I have actually never heard about gender swaying until a few months ago.. I cannot believe myself :surprise: I have been reading through everyone's posts like crazy looking for some inspiration. To be honest the in gender website was the first I came across and after reading/researching I feel the most comfortable and convinced here with you ladies. Reading through all the pink sway threads I came to realise how "pink" friendly my lifestyle/ diet was... I never have proper breakfast eat something little towards lunch time hardly any snacks then a late dinner... I was underweight both times as well. All this has helped convince me to believe in this gender sway stuff.

I am 31 years old a proud mum to 2 beautiful daughters aged 10 and 7. We thought we were done and never had plans to try for a third until about a year ago I started to think about it and the thought of not having another baby and thinking that I will regret this choice later on in life made me realise how much I actually wanted another baby. Took me a while to convince hubby and he seems 80% convinced now I'm sure when the time comes he will be happy to go for it again.

I never really got obsessed with the gender of my kids as long as they were both healthy I was happy. Even recently when I realised I wanted another baby I didn't have thought of wanting a boy. But, now that I am 100% convinced I want to go through everything again.. it would be nice to have a boy this time

I know its still too early, I am hoping to start making some simple changes to my diet/ lifestyle as I go along and then hopefully purchase a personalised plan end of 2019 and go for it with my fingers crossed and what ever happens will

If anyone is also planning so ahead like me or just has some advice please go for it I'm open to everything.

Thanks
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! We're so glad you found us! Many of us (myself included) started off on Ingender but did not feel at home there.

The nice thing about doing a blue sway is you really can start changing things years in advance - eating better, musclebuilding exercise - and it's only good for you!!

Please let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply and ALL the helpful info you share on this forum.
    Its good to hear I can start slowly in such advance, makes it all so exciting.

I should mention I currently have IUD copper which expires May 2019 so it will be removed then. I hope the IUD doesn't effect anything. I also had a cyst removed from my left ovary 2 years ago I hope this wont effect my fertility as well. With both my previous pregnancies I fell pregnant first month of trying. its been a while now youngest is 7 and will probably be around 10 when I try again so its going to feel all new.

Diet: My vitamin d and iron levels are low so I just started taking vitamin d and iron tablets. So I guess ill just continue to take these for a while. I also started taking fish oil a few months ago just for general health.. if i don't recall wrong i read you mentioning this is good for boy sway??

I started having cereal in the morning, as I was just skipping breakfast and having coffee. I think for the time being ill just try to add extra fruit and veggies to my diet to start off with.

I also never exercised (i've always been slim like underweight, although this past year i gained about 5 kg i guess my body is changing after 30). So I just recently started to walk for 30mins 2-3 times a week. I'll add weights a few months down the track.

I'm sooo excited ) i hope ill be one of those lucky ones who the sway works fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you bump this for me?? I'm getting don to the end of my day here and I want to give you my best effort when I'm not tired!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump ��

I should have mentioned that it was a dermoid cyst that was removed.
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Bluedust; January 6th, 2018 at 04:59 PM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience!

Is there any way you could get the IUD out sooner? We believe IUD residue may sway pink, and while this may not be true of the copper ones we simply don't know how they sway so I like you guys to get them out sooner rahter than later (you'd obviously have to use some other kind of birth control like condoms in the meantime)

take the Vit. D and iron; I'd have you add in a multivitamin like Women's One a Day or Centrum in addition to those. We like the ones that have 100% recommended value of nutrients and not the megadoses and also without a bunch of herbs in them . Since you're low in D and iron you can continue them at the same time.

How much fish oil? It is good for blue sway but taking a lot may be harmful too.

Weights can be started as soon as you can really - no need to wait, whenever you're ready. You do NOT need to do super heavy weights, I got boys lifting 1-3 lbs and sometimes 5. Also check out Blogilates, she has some great workouts that don't require weights at all.

Let me know how else I can help!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply.

I'm taking 1000mg 3× a day which is what ia recomended on the package. Should I continue or stop it? Its an Australian brand its called Healthy care Australia fish oil. I can stop taking it if you believe its better.

Ill add one of those multi vitamins too and start the weights soon.

How long do you believe the residue from the iud stays? So if i was to have it removed end of this year and then wont be trying to concieve untill the end of following year, what do you think? Or do you believe even sooner like now?

Also have you come across people who have cysts removed and then struggle to get pregnant?

Thanks again

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to add:

Well after discussing with my husband I have booked an appointment for this wednesday afternoon to have my iud removed. I do believe it has been the cause of all my cramping and pain for a long time now as well so i think its best for my health and pregnancy planning to have it removed. Thought id let you know

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, aside from swaying if you're having discomfort from the IUD it is time for it to go! Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the fish oil im taking okay or should i stop it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast