Thread: New to posting!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to posting!

Hi ya, my name is Archer and I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I already have 2 gorgeous boys and would dearly love a little lady to complete our family. We decided that we wouldn’t find out as we did with my 2nd DS and I really felt I wanted to last to be a real surprise. Although I am now regretting that decision as I head towards a 4d scan in Feb. I have a few other friends who are expecting around the same time as me, some choosing to find out (boy, and girl following 2 boys!) and another enjoying the guessing! I wanted the latter to be me but anxiety it’s getting out of control and threatening that as the ones who have found out are giving me doubts as to how I will feel when baby is here. I was convinced early on that this baby is a girl for numerous reasons, we timed conception (5-8dpo), metallic taste in mouth, migraines, feeling so nauseated, bad breakouts, none of which I had with my boys. I also felt they looked different at the u/s at 12 weeks and 20 weeks but the more I compare the less I feel it’s a girlie. Just looking for support and if this is another gorgeous prince, of course I will love him no less but this is the last baby for us so I know I’ll have to deal with the grief of not having the daughter I wanted. I feel like people have already judged me for trying again So can’t bare anymore. I’ll post my scans in to see what people on here say just out of curiosity 😊

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Unfortunately you can't tell gender from symptoms but I'll look at your picture and have a look!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ