Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping for a Boy after two gorgeous little girls.

Hi all,

IÂ’m new to this forum thing and was wanting some advice on tips for a boy sway.

IÂ’ve read lots of information and am a little overwhelmed. IÂ’ve currently cut dairy out of my diet to lower my calcium intake and have been eatin a bowl of cereal each morning on its own no milk and having some orange juice.
    IÂ’m eating lots of salt, potatoes carrot and tomato.

IÂ’ve also been charting my temp and using opkÂ’s. IÂ’m pretty sure IÂ’ve convinced girls in the past to my high dairy diet. Ive got some ph strips and found that IÂ’m on the acid side still. I brought some preseed lube to use also and are following the Shettles Method of timing.
    IÂ’m currently taking folic acid an iodine plus iron.

This will be the first time trying to conceive this month since my girls so anything else that may help IÂ’d appreciate.
    IÂ’ve been told to go by some blessed thistle and read that you can mix some baking soda in with the preseed to make it a ph or at least 8. Preseed on its own is only 7 and apparently needs to be 8 for the male sperm to thrive. Is this correct? Is it safe to put baking sofa up you vagina mixed with preseed?

Thanks in advance

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Jenna.

We do a different type of diet based on newer research that does not support the "no calcium, high sodium" idea for boys. You can find that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html All that happens is your body is taking the calcium back out of your bones and teeth and the levels of calcium in your body never change (and this has been proven by modern science and nutrition research). I cannot recommend dropping calcium foods totally because it's not good for you, but if you MUST do it, be absolutely sure that you only do it for 6 weeks before you start trying to conceive - do NOT go on many many months/ years not eating any calcium foods. And for the sake of your sway, do NOT drink a bunch of milk replacers like rice milk and almond milk. We got lots and lots of opposites with those and we have dropped them totally for blue sways. It is very likely that vegetable oils like in the milk replacers sway pink and so you need to really relaly limit milk replacers.

I got 4 boys with a high dairy diet and gave it up to get my girl!! I would really not depend on that one change to get a boy, we need to do other stuff (like eating protein and carbs at every meal and snack to keep your blood sugar up) and eating a higher nutrient diet overall to help you get a boy!!

Where are you in your cycle?? It is normal to have very low pH at some parts of the month and it will go up at ovulation.

You need to take a multivitamin and not just folic, iodine, and iron. That is not enough nutrients and you MUST add in some Vitamin D, that has been a strong blue sway for us. No blessed thistle, it is used to bring on menstruation (may cause early miscarriages, in other words) and we do not know how long the effects last so I cannot ever recommend it for anyone. Plus, no one has ever studied to even see how it may sway. Many of the things that are claimed to sway blue have turned out to have potential pink sway effects and we are getting good results without any of the herbs.

Preseed has been a good blue sway for us. We do not believe, based on the evidence that you need pH in the 8's for Y sperm and we get good results without using the baking soda. If you must use baking soda that is fine, totally up to you, I don't think it works and may even sway pink by killing sperm, but it's your sway, your way. Just do a baking soda finger after the Preseed. Dont' bother mixing the Preseed and baking soda together, it's been too hard to insert when people tried to do it that way. Some people have found the baking soda burns their inner skin or their husband's penis which is another reason why I am not a huge fan of the baking soda.

While I do not believe in timing (myself and most of us on here have 2-3-4 timing opposites and it has been totally debunked by all modern science) you can of course use it if you want to. I do urge you to have 3 attempts (or at least two) in your Shettles window, though. This is because we have found number of attempts sways (NOT timing, it's number of attempts, and we do not yet know why.) 1 attempt has gotten us 70-75% GIRLS and you really do put your sway at a big disadvantage trying one attempt on O Day. So what we have been doing is having one attempt the night of positive OPK (O-1), again the next morning (O Day) and then again that same night (O Day again.)

If you'd like to read the case against pH (no, sperm do not thrive at pH in the 8's) that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

if you'd like to read the case against timing (no, timing does not sway) that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome Jenna.

We do a different type of diet based on newer research that does not support the "no calcium, high sodium" idea for boys. You can find that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html All that happens is your body is taking the calcium back out of your bones and teeth and the levels of calcium in your body never change (and this has been proven by modern science and nutrition research). I cannot recommend dropping calcium foods totally because it's not good for you, but if you MUST do it, be absolutely sure that you only do it for 6 weeks before you start trying to conceive - do NOT go on many many months/ years not eating any calcium foods. And for the sake of your sway, do NOT drink a bunch of milk replacers like rice milk and almond milk. We got lots and lots of opposites with those and we have dropped them totally for blue sways. It is very likely that vegetable oils like in the milk replacers sway pink and so you need to really relaly limit milk replacers.

I got 4 boys with a high dairy diet and gave it up to get my girl!! I would really not depend on that one change to get a boy, we need to do other stuff (like eating protein and carbs at every meal and snack to keep your blood sugar up) and eating a higher nutrient diet overall to help you get a boy!!

Where are you in your cycle?? It is normal to have very low pH at some parts of the month and it will go up at ovulation.

You need to take a multivitamin and not just folic, iodine, and iron. That is not enough nutrients and you MUST add in some Vitamin D, that has been a strong blue sway for us. No blessed thistle, it is used to bring on menstruation (may cause early miscarriages, in other words) and we do not know how long the effects last so I cannot ever recommend it for anyone. Plus, no one has ever studied to even see how it may sway. Many of the things that are claimed to sway blue have turned out to have potential pink sway effects and we are getting good results without any of the herbs.

Preseed has been a good blue sway for us. We do not believe, based on the evidence that you need pH in the 8's for Y sperm and we get good results without using the baking soda. If you must use baking soda that is fine, totally up to you, I don't think it works and may even sway pink by killing sperm, but it's your sway, your way. Just do a baking soda finger after the Preseed. Dont' bother mixing the Preseed and baking soda together, it's been too hard to insert when people tried to do it that way. Some people have found the baking soda burns their inner skin or their husband's penis which is another reason why I am not a huge fan of the baking soda.

While I do not believe in timing (myself and most of us on here have 2-3-4 timing opposites and it has been totally debunked by all modern science) you can of course use it if you want to. I do urge you to have 3 attempts (or at least two) in your Shettles window, though. This is because we have found number of attempts sways (NOT timing, it's number of attempts, and we do not yet know why.) 1 attempt has gotten us 70-75% GIRLS and you really do put your sway at a big disadvantage trying one attempt on O Day. So what we have been doing is having one attempt the night of positive OPK (O-1), again the next morning (O Day) and then again that same night (O Day again.)

If you'd like to read the case against pH (no, sperm do not thrive at pH in the 8's) that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

if you'd like to read the case against timing (no, timing does not sway) that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    Thanks you so much for this info. You have answered so many of my questions. IÂ’ll stop taking the blessed thistle and start taking the multivitamins. I guess since this is my last baby (DH does not want anymore) I was just wanting to do everything possible and with all the different information out there you just donÂ’t know what to follow. The reason I wasnÂ’t taking the multivitamin was I was worried about the calcium and magnesium in them and asked my gp who said I only needed to take iodine and folic acid. So glad the calcium thing has been de bunked.

I have only been doing the low calcium and magnesium and high potassium and sodium for about 3 weeks as the Doctor said it wasnÂ’t safe and to only try it in the few weeks before ovulation and as soon as ovulation has occurred to revert back to eating a normal well balanced diet. Hopefully I havent affected my sway too much.

I have really long cycles around 35 -40 days and this is my second cycle since ceasing breastfeeding my daughter. I have been tracking my temp and cm as I wasnÂ’t quite sure of my fertile window as my other two girls were conceived easily without even really knowing my window.

I am on day 21 of my cycle and going by my last month should ovulate and get the EWCM in 2 or 3 days. Day 23 or 24. I am still only getting HF on the OPKÂ’s and hope that I get a solid smiley face soon. I have been trying to increase my calorie intake and eat all the time. One question I have with the folic acid. You recommend taking 2000mg does this include what you get from diet or would you take this amount plus diet.

Thanks so much for getting back to me I really appreciate it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with your doctor - iodine and folic are the things that most people should take or eat enough of. But for swaying we do use those multivitamins and have good results with them (I got my last two boys taking them plus extra cal/Vit D) too that the old school blue sway diets are not safe, that's why we started this site!

Do you still want to do Shettles timing? Or are you ok with giving that up? The reason I ask is because we have good results with unprotected sex (something in the hormones of semen may make you more blue friendly) and we can start having attempts now and then have MORE attempts when your fertile window opens. OR, we can have you do OPK strips like you are and then have the 3 attempts at and just after pos OPK like I described in my post above. Whatever works better for you.

2000 mcg supplementary folic acid. Whatever you eat is on top of that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ