Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Newbie!!! Hopping for 2018 Twin Boys

Hi ,
    My name is Lola and I just joined, I don't have any kids yet , but me and Hubby are looking to start having them this year and really really hope to start with a set of twin Boys

i am just starting to read about the gender sway thing and don't really know much yet on what to do to increase my chances

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Lola!

The good news is, if you follow the HE Diet here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html it is very twin friendly. I'd also have you on 2000 mcg folate supplement and a prenatal such as Women's One a Day (that's not technically a prenatal but has a very good nutrient breakdown comparable to prenatals!)

Any chance of getting Clomid or Femara??? They are most reliable way to up chances of twins.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot for the quick response Atomic, not sure if I can get clomid from the clinic .i would probably need a prescription. Any other possible options please
    Was also wondering if anything else I need to do with regards to timming and all to help with the sway.so sorry I am asking so many questions ��. I have not been very successful trying to navigate the threads . And also quite a novice with what everyone is saying��.and don’t have any kids yet.and I don’t really know where to start☺️

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Lola, it's always nice to see new blue swayers, we are definitely out numbered. If you are pretty new to swaying and ttc then it's probably worth doing some background reading to give you a good feel for what people are on about. Have a read of The Complete Index which is a whole bunch of Atomic's essays all grouped together. The link is in her signature above. GL.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

5. Likes Lola01 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot MiaMelb ☺️seen the link. Will dive in and start reading so I get up to speed and then I can ask questions on anything I am not sureabout☺️

7. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Lola, your heading caught my eye! I am currently pregnant with Twins! I have 2 gorgeous girls and really hoping for boys next or at least a boy and girl. Will find out next week with a private scan.
    Apparently I hyper-ovulate (meaning two eggs were released) resulting in fraternal twins. I did sway for a boy from Jan - June 2017 and then had some health issues which made me go back on birth control pill and then after two weeks I stopped the pill again because it was wreaking havoc with my periods. Due to the health issues we decided that we are not going to have any more kids and I was planning on a more permanent form of birth control. I was still taking my preg vitamin and extra folic acid because I didn't want to waste money and then I found out I am pregnant. So from me, I have to say that I think the extra folic acid contributed to the twins. I don't know.

They say if you are over 35, take extra folic acid, have been on birth control recently and have twins in the family, your chances are good. Well, I am 31, I did take extra folic acid as I read somewhere it sways boy and also, my sister in law have a baby wit spina bifida so I was taking extra precautions to try and avoid that; I was on birth control pill and I have fraternal twins in my family. Hubby has identical twins on his side.

Good luck with ttc and hoping you get your boys!

9. Likes Lola01 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola01 View Post
    Hi ,
    My name is Lola and I just joined, I don't have any kids yet , but me and Hubby are looking to start having them this year and really really hope to start with a set of twin Boys

i am just starting to read about the gender sway thing and don't really know much yet on what to do to increase my chances
    Hi Lola,
    I would also love twin boys!
    Good luck wishing you all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Lola01 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola01 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the quick response Atomic, not sure if I can get clomid from the clinic .i would probably need a prescription. Any other possible options please
    Was also wondering if anything else I need to do with regards to timming and all to help with the sway.so sorry I am asking so many questions ��. I have not been very successful trying to navigate the threads . And also quite a novice with what everyone is saying��.and don’t have any kids yet.and I don’t really know where to start☺️
    Most of the herbal stuff that is said to make twins is super ineffective. I have seen I'm sure probably hundreds of people taking the herbs trying to get twins and no one ever got them. The people who I've seen getting twins are generally people who didn't even want them or else were on fertility medication.

Timing hasn't worked. Most of us on here have several timing opposites. Your best bet both for blue and for twins is to eat a nutrient dense diet (such as that link I posted) including full fat dairy and lots of it (some sources will tell you to avoid dairy for boys, but it is proven to make more twins and we use it successfully in our blue sways!) and have lots of sex. I would suggest having unprotected sex every 2-4 days all cycle long and then in your fertile window O-2 through O Day have as many attempts as your partner is capable of having.

Also be sure you're taking 2000 mcg folate and a prenatal or multivitamin like Women's One a Day.

13. Likes Lola01 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic,
    Is it okay To go with the Woman one a day (prenatal)? And also wanted to ask if the supplement and the folic acid alone is fine and I won’t need the clomid anymore?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, the prenatal and folic is to help you have a healthy pregnancy and preferably blue. The only reliable way to get twins is Clomid or Femara (and Clomid is believed to be better)