Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying for a Spring 2019 baby!

Hello! I currently have a 19 month old son and we’re planning on TTC starting late this spring. We are currently mildly preventing so we’ll see.

I don’t actually have a preference for a gender right now honestly! I found this site when I was pregnant with my son and thought it seemed like the nicest forum so I decided I’ll be here this pregnancy!

My husband and I dream of having 2 boys and 2 girls and we’d love twins at some point!

I have a waldorf inspired home daycare, I love natural/crunchy living, and I enjoy wine and Netflix!

Anyways, I hope to see you guys around here and good luck to everyone!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! So happy you found us!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! After doing a bit of research on your website I feel like I will probably have a boy if I were to conceive now.

I am 100% the boy mom you describe in the maternal dominance theory, I am breastfeeding and eat a very healthy diet of mostly vegetables and whole grains but I consume probably 1,800-2,000 calories a day. I currently take a prenatal, a probiotic, and two capsules (recommended dosage) of fish oil every day. I am very muscular and that causes my BMI to be slightly overweight despite not appearing overweight. I don’t work out often because I’m so busy with my daycare, I also eat a lot of pseudo estrogen foods like flaxseed granola, chickpeas, beans, soy braggs sauce, etc. I eat a fair amount of dairy (ice cream 3x a week) and wine (a bottle or two a week). We have sex 3-4 times a week, and I don’t consume caffeine.

I am one of 5 girls that my mother had (she also had one son) and her lifestyle is so ridiculously girl friendly according to this site. She was always skipping breakfast and trying to fast to loose weight. Her and my stepdad were big smokers and drinkers and big caffeine drinkers too. She is known to play the victim and is a bit of a pushover (for maternal dominance theory). She also had girl fraternal twins so I’m hoping one day I can also have twins.

Anyways, I am enjoying all of the great information on your site and am considering doing somewhat of a sway now to hopefully make my odds more 50-50 because I think I must be overly boy friendly.
    Last edited by Ezziesmom; January 22nd, 2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more information

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post