Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

First time swaying - pink sway

Hi everyone,

I'm new posting but I have tried to read a couple of the key starting threads.

We aren't look to try just yet but I want to get prepared for a girl sway in the near future.

I'm not keen on supplements or using anything that isn't natural when DTD since I really over worry about how this might affect the baby- obviously the main wish is for a healthy child!

I will happily give other things a go such as frequency and diet but am a little confused here too. I think I understand from the threads that our previous attempts using FR were done incorrectly- the FR wasn't actually done over a long enough time period.

How long can a man abstain before his sperm quality is affected? Or will he continue making fresh sperm each day to replace the un used lot? ��

Am BFing. Do frequent walks and am of small build and healthy weight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

That's fine! We have phased out virtually all the supplements that most sites recommend as they didn't work and had tons of risks and side effects, plus also cut odds of conception.

Neither abstain nor FR has been super effective for us, but both are done for 7-10 days before having one attempt. Yes, abstain can be harmful to sperm quality. The important thing, for reasons we can only guess at, is having one attempt. Something about one attempt in the fertile window sways pink.

BFing probably sways pink anyway (and again, another reason to stay away from sway supps as most are not ok when nursing)

Walking 60 min. per day is a great pink sway tactic.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!

That's fine! We have phased out virtually all the supplements that most sites recommend as they didn't work and had tons of risks and side effects, plus also cut odds of conception.

Neither abstain nor FR has been super effective for us, but both are done for 7-10 days before having one attempt. Yes, abstain can be harmful to sperm quality. The important thing, for reasons we can only guess at, is having one attempt. Something about one attempt in the fertile window sways pink.

BFing probably sways pink anyway (and again, another reason to stay away from sway supps as most are not ok when nursing)

Walking 60 min. per day is a great pink sway tactic.
    Hi atomic! Thanks for the reply.

That's great about the supplements etc.

Ok great so either just literally DTD once around O or do FR 7-10days before one attempt due the fertile window? I truly agree from past experiences that one attempt probably is a huge pink sway. I read a couple of your posts about timing and I think you suggested DTD the day of a positive opk?

That's good about BFing- it didn't help before but can't hurt if we still are when we start TTC 😊
    60 mins! I'll definitely have to up my walking then. I normally achieve 60 mins about twice a week. ☺

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're really the same thing - just have one attempt, you can add FR if you want.

Day of positive OPK is easiest and also great odds of conception.

Well, you don't know it didn't help, that's the thing. If you go from being 70% likely to have a boy to 55% likely to have a boy, that's a huge sway but you'd still end up more likely to have a boy overall than a different person might be. I had 3 boys without breastfeeding, a boy and a girl with it, and I like 50-50 results much better than 100% LOL.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    They're really the same thing - just have one attempt, you can add FR if you want.

Day of positive OPK is easiest and also great odds of conception.

Well, you don't know it didn't help, that's the thing. If you go from being 70% likely to have a boy to 55% likely to have a boy, that's a huge sway but you'd still end up more likely to have a boy overall than a different person might be. I had 3 boys without breastfeeding, a boy and a girl with it, and I like 50-50 results much better than 100% LOL.
    Thank you for managing to reply to me once again!

so could DTD before a positive opk be safer for a girl sway? I know it's hard to know exactly what day O will be and worse if only doing one attempt.

Yes true aha I totally agree!! I like your odds ��. Hopefully we will still be BFing then even if it's only a bit at night. Every little helps
    Last edited by Greenbean; August 8th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway and most of us on here, myself included, have 2-3-4 or more opposites with it.

It is fine if you want to try it, just that it isn't important and doesn't do anything. The one attempt does and the reason why we do it on positive OPK is not for timing, just because it's an easy way to have one attempt.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I forget that timing isnt so relevant now. It's so nerve racking going against the timing thing but I'll definitely try DTD just once I think with the 7-10 of fr beforehand.I think I'll try change my diet too, though I love having my brekky- a nice bowl of porridge! ��.what time is it ok to start eating? Is a hot chocolate ok instead? Can easily get rid of meat and basically be veggie. Soup season is here!! ��
    Last edited by Greenbean; August 8th, 2018 at 06:10 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine to do timing too, just be sure you're not doing 4 attempts with timing!

Porrige may sway blue as it has chemical components in it that may raise testosterone. Just try pushing it back even if just 1-2 hours longer than you were. There is no right time to start eating, just a little later than you were.

You can have hot chocolate but treat it like a meal or along with a meal.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the be delayed response. Thank you for the above. That is a shame about porridge swaying though im sure I can go without whilst swaying. Would you say DH should also avoid porridge?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably not a big deal, just one of those things we figure, well, since technically we don't NEED it to conceive, we'll just skip it. DH should probably avoid it too. But I'm pretty sure it's really minimal if you end up wanting some now and then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast